Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something interesting I noticed

Go down 
+7
jedigirl1990
allishmalli
Pinksaber13
Leia Organa
Jedi~Chick
Ahsoka Tano
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Something interesting I noticed  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something interesting I noticed    Something interesting I noticed  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:16 am

I agree Solace Very Happy I like most of them, but the ones you mentioned don't fit the parent/child mold that most Master-Padawan relationships do.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
SolaceUtara

SolaceUtara

PostSubject: Re: Something interesting I noticed    Something interesting I noticed  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:22 am

Yeah I wonder what will happen if Qui-Gon and Dooku had a parent/child bond. It would probably change Dooku a lot. If it wasn't for Lorian Nod, Dooku might have never turned to the dark side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prophetsoftheforce.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Something interesting I noticed    Something interesting I noticed  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:40 am

I agree. I wish that Qui-Gon and Dooku had gotten that bond; I really think it would have made things turn out better. And I agree about Lorian Nod; I think that made Dooku's perception on life get skewed :(.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something interesting I noticed    Something interesting I noticed  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something interesting I noticed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2