Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams....Star Wars or not!

Go down 
+42
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
jedigirl1990
GeneralSnips
jedispork
Ahsoka Tano
ahsokaandtabby
Kayla
Cia Klivian
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
AlynaJoe13
Ashley Amidala
SnipsSkywalker
Pinksaber13
sokafan4ever
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Aay'liah
Qui-Gon Lives
Bluesaber3
Wolffe's Chick
Starwarsartist
Padme's Japor Snippet
Darth Jayne
Darth Tromeros
<3Gabby<3
AndrieeJainaSolo
futurejedigirl0202
Admin
Hannakin
shaak ti
QueenKarina
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
allishmalli
maryanna
Winter Celchu27
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Leia Organa
Savage'sGirl13
Amaranthine
Arda_Ancalima
JediKnightGirl
Rex'sgirl
Jedi~Chick
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:53 pm

I had a strange dream last night. It started out in a square crater/sinkhole (like on Utapau in ROTS) with a 4' deep pool (I think it was 4' since I could stand and I'm 5' 3") at the bottom. Guess who was there? Ashley and David Eckstein!

What was even weirder was that they even looked like themselves. The reason that I say this is because I have a theory. My theory is that in a dream, your mind can sometimes tell you that someone is a particular person or somewhere is a particular place or something is a particular object, even if the person, place, or thing looks absolutely nothing like it in real life. This theory applies to most of the dreams I have, so having a dream where two people actually look like themselves in real life is a bit weird. Cool, but weird.

Let's get back to the dream. So apparently, my dream took place in the past, because in the dream, David and Ashley were just starting to date and (obviously) were not married yet. Throughout the dream, there were a lot of people (including Orlando Brown from That's So Raven and this guy in my school) causing trouble (like pushing people off a 5'-6' ledge into the pool), so it was "my job" to make sure that Ashley and David were okay and had a good time. I think that they did. I remember seeing them kiss in the water, which is romantic, but creepy and weird that I dreamed it. Seriously, I thought I was going to dream about aliens since I watched Men In Black for the first time last night. Anyway, at least it didn't get "R-rated". I might consider seeing a psychologist if that had happened.

Anyway, later on in the dream, we all had to go through a some passage ways on the sides of the sinkhole (like the ramp-type passages in the sinkholes of Utapau) and the dream turned into VeggieTales. You see, for years, my family has had this VeggieTales Christmas tape/CD and there is a song on similar to the "12 days of Christmas" but it's 8 Polish Christmas dishes and the character who sings it is Oscar the Polish Caterer... well, I just give you the link to the video. After so many years, they turned it into a silly song:

So basically, in the dream while we're trying to get out of the sinkhole, Oscar the Polish Caterer comes out with the food cart and starts singing the 8 Polish Christmas Dishes song! We only got to #5 though. Past that, I forgot the rest of my dream.

So, from sinkholes to romance between two people I don't even know to VeggieTales, I had a weird dream. Agree?
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:07 pm

LOL wooowww XD I had a dream that one of my friends posted on facebook that he got trapped in a burning building...
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Bluesaber3 wrote:
LOL wooowww XD
I know, right? At least it was better than the dream I had in fifth grade where I was being chased by Hitler through a mall and an abandoned carnival... creepy...
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Haha yeah that'd be creepy Razz
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:20 pm

I think two of my hopes are that I don't have anymore dreams like last nights and that Ashley E. doesn't decide to join TLF anytime soon and ends up seeing this... she might think that I'm creepy...

Last edited by allishmalli on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Dreams are creepy. I once had a dream that there was a bounty-hunter-like person out to get my church's pastor... o_o
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Bluesaber3 wrote:
I once had a dream that there was a bounty-hunter-like person out to get my church's pastor... o_o
Did the bounty hunter succeed? I hope not.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Nope, I never even saw them. weird though Razz one time i had a dream that I was at youth group, and one of my guy friends came but he was acting really strange to me and my friend, like he was trying to avoid us or was hiding something, and we kept being like "what's up," and finally he's like "I'm not *insert friend's name here*, my name is Bill..." and we're like "oh. okay sorry..." XD
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:37 pm

That is strange... I'm trying to think of stranger dreams I've had, but I can't think of anything stranger than my sinkhole/Eckstein/VeggieTales dream at the moment.

I've had a reoccurring dream as of late. Two nights ago, I had a dream that I was back at Kanakuk Classic (christian athletic summer camp I used to go to), but the camp director was Ty from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Normally, in my Kanakuk dreams, Ty is not our director, but I do have Kanakuk dreams a lot. Plus, my theory takes into full effect because in those dreams, my mind tells me that I'm at Kanakuk, but it looks nothing like it in real life (or at least what I remember of it since they shut it down a couple of years ago).

Have y'all had any reoccurring dreams?
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:38 pm

I have dreams that I'm back at the summer camp my youth group goes to!! It almost never looks like it!
Back to top Go down
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:02 pm

I have weird dreams all the time about people and sometimes I wake up randomly in the middle of the night too....and just think of someone and pray for them or something and then I find out that they needed prayer. I think it's the Holy Spirit.
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlsintheforce.wordpress.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:34 pm

That's really cool Lillian!!!
Back to top Go down
GenawullGweevus

GenawullGweevus

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:16 am

don't u hate it when u are hiding something from someone or did something bad, and u have a dream about the same thing? cuz there's some things i'm hiding from my uncle and sisters and stuff and they don't know about it, but last night i dreamed i was playing this prank that got out of hand and i got caught. it was really scary. geez.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:40 am

I don't think I've really had dreams like that. But I do get dreams all the time that I'm going to go to a camp or something and I forget something really important like my inhaler, or sunscreen.
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:08 am

Wow! Gift of prophecy is a legit spiritual gift, so it's possible! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:53 am

Both my sister and I dreamed about the same thing without even knowing it! XD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:36 am

Kayla wrote:
Both my sister and I dreamed about the same thing without even knowing it! XD

That happened to my sister and I a couple of years ago! That's really cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:24 am

Cool!!! 8DD

I had a dream last night that i was in chemistry class, and one of my classmates was trying to make gnocchi, and one of my other classmates was trying to avoid reciting his paper, and I somehow managed to get a whole bunch of points OVER the maximum amount on my project while everyone else did not very well. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:24 pm

That's cool Kayla and Siri! Smile

Lol that's hilarious Blue!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Neat Shena! Smile LOL Blue!!!

It's weird guys! I keep dreaming about home this week!! O.O I didn't know I missed it so much! I already dreamed about it earlier this week and then last night I dreamed about walking back into my house and going into my room!!! Darn! XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:07 pm

I don't like dreams like that. I think I said on the other topic that the other night I dreamed that it was finally summer and Liv was visiting, then I woke up. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Lillian, thats So cool! I'm known to have dreams about people and a few times my dreams have become real. God has really been speaking to me with dreams this past year. when it first started happening I got really freaked out because...its weird. lol. but yeah.

but last night I had a dream that I met all of you girls in real life. it was so weird because I've only been on here for a little while. but it was a really good dream. in it we all cried when we saw each other and stuff. it was cool! but also sad because...I woke up and it wasnt real...
Back to top Go down
http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:53 pm

Awww :( that would be so cool if we could all meet...
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Bluesaber3 wrote:
I don't like dreams like that. I think I said on the other topic that the other night I dreamed that it was finally summer and Liv was visiting, then I woke up. Crying or Very sad

Yeah, that's sad!! Crying or Very sad I had at least two more about home last week.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:49 pm

:( I think i had a dream last night that i was at camp, but i don't remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 42 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams....Star Wars or not!
Page 42 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next