Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams....Star Wars or not!

Go down 
+42
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
jedigirl1990
GeneralSnips
jedispork
Ahsoka Tano
ahsokaandtabby
Kayla
Cia Klivian
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
AlynaJoe13
Ashley Amidala
SnipsSkywalker
Pinksaber13
sokafan4ever
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Aay'liah
Qui-Gon Lives
Bluesaber3
Wolffe's Chick
Starwarsartist
Padme's Japor Snippet
Darth Jayne
Darth Tromeros
<3Gabby<3
AndrieeJainaSolo
futurejedigirl0202
Admin
Hannakin
shaak ti
QueenKarina
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
allishmalli
maryanna
Winter Celchu27
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Leia Organa
Savage'sGirl13
Amaranthine
Arda_Ancalima
JediKnightGirl
Rex'sgirl
Jedi~Chick
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:15 am

The best feeling in the world is when I dream about something scary, like a difficult situation I've gotten myself into, and I wake up and realize I don't need to worry about it XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:44 am

I have weird dreams, one dream I had I was the 11th Doctor, and I don't know where I was but I was excited about EVERYTHING I saw and Amy Pond was with me and I said "Amy! Hey, hey Amy! Look at this!!" And when I saw something excited I go "Oh Amy look at this!! Amy Amy Amy!! Hey, hey Amy!!! Look at this!! This is fantastic!!" and all sorts of stuff like that and Amy was like "Yup" Just rolling with it yet annoyed. XD

Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:45 am

LOL!

I had a dream the other night that one of my parakeets (who already died almost 2 years ago) was in this room with my other birds and the ceiling fan turned on, and she wanted to land on it, and she fell through the spinning blades and got sliced into a bunch of parakeet slices Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:54 am

O_o that's horrible........
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:59 am

It was really horrible ):
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:55 pm

A couple nights ago I dreamed that Amaranthine and I went to this movie theater/arena place where a bunch of Star Wars characters were fighting in the middle of the stage. We had soda, I think, and watched them fight for a while. Then we got bored and left. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Tumblr_mibwqk6NyZ1qjfk4wo5_250

^This.

The last two minutes of 'The Jedi Who Knew Too Much' LOOPED IN MY HEAD FOR ALMOST 9 HOURS. I NEVER have dreams I can remember. I mean, I do have them (all humans do) but I perceive sleep as the inside of my eyelids 9 out of 10 times I go to sleep. So this was painful. Really painful. And then my body did that thing where when you wake up and can't move for 5 seconds, so I was nothing but emotions for about that long.

*falls over*
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:10 pm

That happened to me once, but it wasn't actually a real episode clip, it was my freak-out-ness about what would happen in the episode that came next (it was a few years ago)
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:36 am

I had two odd dreams recently

In the first one, my sister and I were at our house and for some reason the Doctor was there(10) and the three of us and a couple of guys were trying to get away from the Vashta Nerada. At one point I opened the door to my bathroom and there was just a skeleton holding onto the door. Then, the Doctor was telling us to not let the shadows touch us and we were leaning against the walls, trying to stay away from the shadows. We got away, but I don't remember how.

The other dream I had was pretty bad. For some dumb reason, some people related to Star Wars randomly were saying 'The EU is no longer canon"(officially) and trying to get me to believe it I was so glad I woke up O_O.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:58 am

Yay for the Doctor!!!

I had a dream a few nights ago; some other random stuff happened but the funniest part was when I went with my friend to his mom's car to say goodbye to him after youth group, and he started taking stuff out of the car so his 2 bags of stuff would fit, and he puts this red oven mitt on the curb and it was balancing right on the edge. It was steaming like it was warm. Then it fell off and got dirty, and my friend's mom goes "*insert friend's name here*!! That was for your grandma! It was freshly ironed! Now it's all dirty! We have to get another one now!" So we went back into "youth group", which had turned into a store like Target, and were all looking around for this silly red oven mitt... XD
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:48 pm

OMW!!! LOL! XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:10 am

Last night I had a dream that I could use the Force a little bit. There was a container of pudding in the bathroom and I levitated it an inch off the counter and knocked it into the sink XDDD
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:06 pm

YOu know you've been thinking too much about costuming when you dream about sock garters XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:59 pm

sock garters? what are those?
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:32 pm

They're bands people wore in the olden dayz around their calves/ankles to hold their socks up XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:26 am

...why? their socks didn't stay up? Neutral
Back to top Go down
GreatOne

GreatOne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:58 pm

A few nights ago I had a dream Dave Tennant showed up at my school with River Song (not Alex Kingston mind you, RIVER SONG). Mr. Tennant later went and conjured a dark mark in the hallway with most of my classes and I asked River for an autographed that she sighed: Gracias! Hello Sweetie.

O.O Do I need help?
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Whoa. Idk if you need help, I had a dream the other night where a person broke into our house and tried to sleep on the couch, so i attacked them and then the wall opened and liv's mom drove by and told the person to get in, and drove away with them. Neutral
Back to top Go down
GreatOne

GreatOne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:07 pm

WEIRD!! I had a dream similar to that a few months ago! this guy like broke into out house and my family was freaking out, but he wasn't doing anything so then I beat him with my field hockey stick :/
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:21 pm

I was so scared when i woke up i didn't even want to leave my room even though i had to go to the bathroom XDDDD
Back to top Go down
GreatOne

GreatOne

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:37 pm

I hate those mornings! I wake up in my nice warm comfy bed and then my blatter starts screaming at me and making my stomach hurt. Of course I have to then face the day and relieve my poor blatter.

*Sorry if I grossed you out:)
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Haha yep, so true. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:50 pm

I had a really weird dream last night that people at my school started turning into zombies Shocked The rest of us who weren't turned into zombies had to leave, but luckily there was some thing preventing the zombies from leaving the school. Then we were trying to run away from my town for some reason, and we came to this warehouse where this lady with a taser was trying to stop us. We finally got away from her and then the dream changed and it was just the academic team, and we were on a bus in Alabama. There was a restaurant that you could drive a bus into, so we were going to eat there, but then they ran out of food, so we went to the town in Alabama where I used to live, but it all looked different. The downtown looked like ancient Roman buildings. We were looking for somewhere to eat and then I woke up.

It was really weird because that's the second dream I've had about the academic team and zombies Razz
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Hope that's not a sign of something. XD Jk! Zombie dreams are scary.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Whoa. o__e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 41 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams....Star Wars or not!
Page 41 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next