Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams....Star Wars or not!

Go down 
+42
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
jedigirl1990
GeneralSnips
jedispork
Ahsoka Tano
ahsokaandtabby
Kayla
Cia Klivian
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
AlynaJoe13
Ashley Amidala
SnipsSkywalker
Pinksaber13
sokafan4ever
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Aay'liah
Qui-Gon Lives
Bluesaber3
Wolffe's Chick
Starwarsartist
Padme's Japor Snippet
Darth Jayne
Darth Tromeros
<3Gabby<3
AndrieeJainaSolo
futurejedigirl0202
Admin
Hannakin
shaak ti
QueenKarina
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
allishmalli
maryanna
Winter Celchu27
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Leia Organa
Savage'sGirl13
Amaranthine
Arda_Ancalima
JediKnightGirl
Rex'sgirl
Jedi~Chick
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
jedispork

jedispork

Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:09 pm

I've been having alot of dreams about the Hobbit recently but I can't remember any of them. except that they were sort of wierd and sort of cool. (And probably would provide some ideas for fanfic except I can't remember any of them.)
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:12 pm

LOL, how cool!
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:16 am

I had such a bad dream about someone taking my newest really cool belt, and I was kind of upset in the dream and then today I'd forgotten about it till I saw my belt hanging on my wall and I felt so relieved. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:11 am

I'm glad you still have your belt! Smile

Speaking of hobbits, jedispork, once I dreamed that Frodo, Merry, and Pippin were on my soccer team and the other team was shooting flaming arrows at us during the game. O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:40 am

Rachel-is-a-Jedi wrote:
Speaking of hobbits, jedispork, once I dreamed that Frodo, Merry, and Pippin were on my soccer team and the other team was shooting flaming arrows at us during the game. O.o

That's so epic that if it was real, I may actually play soccer Razz
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:52 am

LOL, Rachel!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:02 pm

I've been dreaming a lot lately, and several of them have been very interesting!!!

A while back I had a dream that I was driving down the road that my school is on, and when I came to the school it was on fire. For some reason there were kids in there even though it's summer, so I went to help the kids get out safely. Then Iron Man showed up and was helping put out the fire, but some of the flames were too far inside the building for him to reach so he had to cut the roof open so he could get all the flames. Then some snobby parents got mad at him for cutting open the roof, even though he saved everyone, and they decided they were going to have a talk with him, and I just remember laughing because I couldn't wait to see Tony Stark tell off those snobs XD Then the rest of the Avengers and SHEILD agents showed up to help clean up and rebuild the school, and I was trying to think of ways to get close to Captain America so I could talk to him. It was a really good dream! I wish I had gotten to meet Cap before I woke up, but I got to meet Tony, which was awesome!

Then a few nights ago I had a dream that there were all these tornados in town, and I was in a parking lot in my car and this one tornado came by and picked my car up a few feet off the ground, but I started praying that I would be safe and then it dropped my car again and I was fine. Then out of nowhere a giant came and tried to step on me Razz But I hid under my car and it went away. I ran downtown and I found Kayla, which was like super amazing! (I love it when I dream about you girls!), and we were trying to look for a tornado shelter because more tornados were coming. People kept telling us that there was a shelter at Sonic, but when we found it we learned that the shelter could only fit one person. The owner of Sonic had built it for his son, but he only wanted his son to be safe and no one else. The son was in the shelter, but he was really nice and decided to come out and help us find a shelter. We finally came across this one store (It was like a cross between a clothing store and a bank) and it had this closet with strong metal walls that were like reinforced and everything, so we got in there just as another tornado came and blew the roof off of the building. I prayed that we would be ok again, and we were. Overall it was a really good dream! It made me feel good when I woke up to know that God is with me even in my dreams Smile
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:14 pm

Those are cool dreams Satine!! LOL Iron Man XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:20 am

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:37 pm

LOL! Oh neat!!! I love both dreams, Satine!!! Gosh, you seem to dream about Iron Man and the Avengers so much!!!! XD It's so cool!!

LOL, you're second dream made me laugh!!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:28 pm

LOL I'm glad you enjoyed them! Smile

I had a weird dream the other night that there was a serial killer in the woods and if anyone went camping there he would kill them and eat them XD It was weird because I was walking through the woods and I found some bones and then my mom came and told me they were my bones and that he'd killed and eaten me, which made perfect sense in my dream, but when I woke up I wondered how I could be looking at my bones if I was supposed to be "dead" Razz
Hmm, I wonder if he ate my liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti. (Please someone understand that reference so I don't sound like a total freak. I haven't even seen that movie yet and I understand that reference!)
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:40 pm

What!!! Aaahh!! Maybe it's Moriarty...........

That reference really rings a bell but I can't place it.... what's it from?
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:00 pm

Why don't you Google it? Never mind. I'll do it. *searches Google* Ah ha!

It's a reference to "Silence of the Lambs."
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:01 pm

Hmm never heard of that. Oh well XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Oh yeah it totally could be Moriarty!!!

Yep, it's Silence of the Lambs! It's a movie about a serial killer. I haven't seen it yet but I really want to! I heard it's a good psychological movie.
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:03 pm

I heard it's really scary XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Ok, I had the craziest dream the other day!

I was a character in a book. I was in one of those teen fantasy books and I was like the stereotypical heroine, and there was this hunky guy who was supposed to become my love interest, though I remember thinking that there would probably be a triangle involved in one of the sequels Razz There were these creepy people trying to kill us by locking us in a room and setting it on fire, but I turned to the guy and said, "Oh, this is probably the part where we find out we have unbelievable powers" and he was like, "Are you sure?" and I was like, "Yeah. I mean, it's not like we're going to die. We're the main characters and this book has a sequel."

It was hilarious XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:28 pm

LOL!!!! That's really funny, Satine!!!!

The other day I had a dream that I visited my friend at his school... which was weird since I rarely remember to contact him to say hi. I guess I had been thinking of him because I had been praying for him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Thanks XD

That's neat! Has he been doing ok?
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Not sure since I don't get to talk to him much; and when I do it's over text with limited word length. That's why I tend to sometimes worry since I have no idea how he's doing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Aw, I'm sorry you don't get to talk to him that much. I know how that feels.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:48 pm

He used to come to youth group but doesn't anymore :c
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:17 am

I seriously don't know where I get half the dreams I have O.o
Anyways, last night I had a dream that I was in church. I saw a lot of people there that I haven't seen in years. Everything was normal until Anakin and Obi-Wan started doing their fight scene right in front of the entire church. I got up to maybe stop them, but by accident Anakin stabbed someone with his lightsaber (good thing for Ani that I didn't know the person or he would be a dead man XD). Anakin seemed to be really torn up about it and was holding the girl's hand. After that everything faded and I woke up.
I don't have many dreams anymore, but these are just weird XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:05 am

Whoa, wat!! XDD Yikes, crazy xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:01 am

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
Ok, I had the craziest dream the other day!

I was a character in a book. I was in one of those teen fantasy books and I was like the stereotypical heroine, and there was this hunky guy who was supposed to become my love interest, though I remember thinking that there would probably be a triangle involved in one of the sequels :PThere were these creepy people trying to kill us by locking us in a room and setting it on fire, but I turned to the guy and said, "Oh, this is probably the part where we find out we have unbelievable powers" and he was like, "Are you sure?" and I was like, "Yeah. I mean, it's not like we're going to die. We're the main characters and this book has a sequel."

It was hilarious XD

Oh my. That. Is. Hilarious. XDDDD

I actually had a sorta-similar dream recently! I was in a remake of Sleeping Beauty, but while being Aurora (Aurora-me was the stereotypical ditzy blonde) I was also conscious of the fact that Aurora wasn't actually me...like I was both watching the movie and the character in the movie at the same time. Anyway, Aurora-me was at a sleepover, and got led to a small room with green fog in it, and a huge four-poster canopy bed all covered in black. And Aurora-me said, upon looking at the bed, "Wow, that is so comfy! I bet I could sleep there for a hundred years!" And ME-me watching it all unfold is screaming "YOU IDIOT!" And then I wake up. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams....Star Wars or not!   Dreams....Star Wars or not! - Page 43 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams....Star Wars or not!
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next