Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CVI: Planning

Go down 
+24
Kat Kiele
Lillian~Skye
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Pinksaber13
Asala Teron
jedigirl1990
SnipsSkywalker
Mirax
Cia Klivian
sokafan4ever
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Duchess Satine Kenobi
futurejedigirl0202
Ashoka2898
JediKnightGirl
Starwarsartist
allishmalli
Amaranthine
Leia Organa
Jedi~Chick
Arda_Ancalima
Wolffe's Chick
Padme's Japor Snippet
Admin
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

CVI: Planning - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Ahhh Shaak Ti!!! *tackles* It really was the best weekend ever!!!!!! I cried a little after saying goodbye to you!!!!! I'm going to miss you SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I love you so much! Wink *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:59 pm

AHHH SIRI SHAAK MAY I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!! In any case, it was so AWESOME meeting you guys and I can't wait till we can do this again. Smile

And guys... LAST DAY TOMORROW. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:19 pm

AAAAAH SHAAK TI I MISS YOU SO MUCH ALREADY!!! JC and I are going to be wallowing in sorrow tomorrow, missing everyone and mourning the last day. T.T
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 pm

I DO NOT EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT BEING OVER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I AM GOING TO BE SO DEPRESSED. I'm already feeling sad because I had to say goodbye to Shaak Ti, Siri and May. :( NOW I WILL BE SO SAD BECAUSE I HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE TO EVERYONE AND GOING BACK TO BEING SO LONELY ALL BY MYSELF WITHOUT FRIENDS. Crying or Very sad
(not gonna lie....I'm tearing up just thinking about it.)

Love you all SOOOO much. You have all made me feel so special this weekend, very loved. Wink I really appreciate it. <3
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:40 am

Awwwwww me too! :( I am going to miss everyone as well. I'm sad now......

~May

Jedi~Chick wrote:
I DO NOT EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT BEING OVER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I AM GOING TO BE SO DEPRESSED. I'm already feeling sad because I had to say goodbye to Shaak Ti, Siri and May. :( NOW I WILL BE SO SAD BECAUSE I HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE TO EVERYONE AND GOING BACK TO BEING SO LONELY ALL BY MYSELF WITHOUT FRIENDS. Crying or Very sad
(not gonna lie....I'm tearing up just thinking about it.)

Love you all SOOOO much. You have all made me feel so special this weekend, very loved. Wink I really appreciate it. <3
[b]
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:20 am

It was so awesome to meet you all, and you made my life these past two days. Very Happy I will miss all of you!!
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:36 am

It has been so awesome meeting everyone! I'm almost home, just a quick 30 min flight. Then I will have a long blog post to write! Btw it's about 68 F here, nice weather again!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:22 pm

lol too cold for my taste shaak ti i will keep my hot humid florida. glad you made it back safely. Just got home after the last day of celebration vi it went by way to fast. I loved meeting you all and spending time with everyone we had a blast and I will definitly cherish the memories hope we can do it again some time so depressed it was over

oh and i just found out today that George Lucas was there he was at one of the panels we were thinking of going to but it was the same time as the photo shoot (which i wouldn't have missed for anything) but epicenss oh and the 3D movies for episode 2 and 3 are going to be this coming year (2013) one is in september (i need to look at the picture for the date) the other one is in october so like back to back Very Happy and the next celebation is going to be in germany july 2013 Very Happy yes there is some random info Very Happy enjoy anyway enough of my ramblings so sad to say good bye to meeting all you and to c6 but we had a blast love ya all miss you already
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Baaaahhhh I cried so much today. XD I miss every single one of you so much!!!!!! I lost it when everyone else started to cry.....I was very very upset. XD Tahiri started sobbing when we were hugging and I couldn't take it. I got back to my hotel and sobbed and sobbed. I hope you all realize how important this weekend was to me!!!!!! I had such an amazing time with every one of you, you are my best friends and I felt so blessed to get to spend time with you in person!!!!! Major hugs!!! <3
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:51 pm

*hugs* I miss y'all so muchhhhhhhh! I cried a little on the plane. I am so glad I got to be with you this weekend, it made my summer! I probably won't focus in school verry well...

As I was unpacking everything I got at CVI, I realized that everything will have a good memory with it: the action figures from raiding the "3 for $10" booth, the shirts of the HU photoshoot, the doctor who poster Remindes me of our crazy fangirlung over Matt Smith, and even my Ahsoka headpieces (yes, pieces, it came home in pieces) which remind me of when Tahiri and I were fixing my face paint in the bathroom when Ani walked in (the look on his face, I hear, was priceless!)

I am so glad that I was able to be with you girls. We have to Skype!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:58 pm

Haha!!!! I'm so glad you have memories of it all!!! Wink I do too, I have it all in my head and heart. As well as my backpack!! Smile I have pictures and all sorts of other things too. Smile I miss you so much!!!!!! Can't wait to Skype with you Shaak Ti!! :3

P.S. As soon as I get home I'm hanging up my Doctor Who poster that you got me so I can remember our fangirling over Matt Smith and the Ponds forever! Wink Hehe!
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Smile the fangirling! Big part of the trip.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:30 pm

GRACE NO STAWP I'M CRYING AGAIN.

*bawls*
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Goodness, Pink, when I saw you crying I totally lost it. <3 I just wanted to hug you forever. XD

I've spent a good part of today crying like an idiot. I just miss you all so much!!!!! *bawls with Pink* xD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:26 am

I miss you girls so much already but we did have a blast oh and JC and it think tahiri and a few others at the closing ceremony they were showing footage of c6 thoughout the weekend and sure enough there you girls were fangirling over meeting dave filoni (i think it was) it definitly drew laugther from the audience I was like yep i know those crazy fangirls lol Very Happy love you girlies (anyone traveling back stay safe)
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:44 am

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We joked that we would be famous for freaking out....I AM SO EXCITED THAT WE WERE!!!! LOL!! Wink Epic winning.
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:54 am

LOL YAY!! Now I wish I'd gone to the closing ceremony. It'll be on YouTube right? Hope so

Asdfhgfs already sobbing again. I started first and set everyone off. I was getting better until I looked down and Glory was sobbing. OHMYGOD COULDN'T HANDLE THAT. My brother recorded the entire feels pity party too XD aaaaah I MISS YOU PEOPLE SCFHHFSDVH. D;
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:40 am

ahh i missed the pitty party and everyone saying good bye :( kinda glad i wasn't there because i would be sobbing like a crazy person but still i miss you girls
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:41 am

and yes now you girls are the offical crazy fangirls lol
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:46 am

AAA Autie, you should send the feelz pity party to everyone XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:04 am

LOL Autumn I wanna watch and make myself more depressed. XD I'm having an awful day....so sad and lonely. I hate having to go back to "real life" and do school and things. Razz I just want to stay with my friends for forever!!!!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 am

I know the feeling JC it is a depressing day getting back to real life but remember we aren't really lonely at least we can still chat here on the lakehouse right of course its not as good as seeing each other but its something we are still together even if we are not together Very Happy love ya girls
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:27 am

Yeah, you're right. Later my dad mentioned he knew exactly how I felt, but probably worse because when he was a kid there wasn't an internet (!!!) and calling into other areas was expensive then, so there was a good chance you might never talk to anyone again. O.o
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:31 am

exactly at least we can still communicate with each other though i have to admit i miss you girls so much but we will always have lakehouse so its not really saying good bye *hugsallaround*
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:37 am

Yeah, it's not goodbye, but I really prefer talking IRL. XD I had a blast with you guys! Smile

I'm in the Orlando airport right now getting ready to go home. I wish CVI could have lasted longer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CVI: Planning   CVI: Planning - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CVI: Planning
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next