Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOVIE MANIA!!!

Go down 
+22
Kayla
Ashley Amidala
Cia Klivian
ahsokaandtabby
sarahthegeek
jedigirl1990
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Pinksaber13
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
SnipsSkywalker
Wolffe's Chick
Amaranthine
Leia Organa
Padme's Japor Snippet
JediKnightGirl
Jedi~Chick
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
allishmalli
Rex'sgirl
sokafan4ever
Duchess Satine Kenobi
<3Gabby<3
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:23 pm

I just got done watching Batman: The Dark Knight Rises. If any of you've seen it you know how awesome it is. Watching that was made this bday the coolest bday for a long time.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:44 pm

I saw Oz the Great and Powerful the other day, and I really loved it!!! Very Happy It was very good, the acting and characters were excellent, and it brought back good memories of The Wizard of Oz! Smile I would definitely recommend it! Very Happy

Also, apparently it sold out every single showing at my theater last weekend Shocked That's pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Neato, DSK! Smile

I watched Star Trek: Nemesis over the weekend! Smile It was very cool, I really enjoyed it.

Tonight I'm going to finish watching Princess Bride with my siblings! I'd actually never seen it before. XD My sister watched it Friday and loved it, so we're watching it again together. Smile My sister won't stop saying 'inconceivable', though.
MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Inconceivable_03
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:20 pm

"You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means."
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:44 pm

I love that movie!!!

MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Tumblr_m0qnsyIoai1qgcra2o1_500

Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:32 pm

I LOVE The Princess Bride- it's such a good film. And it's hilarious XD MOVE THAT THING! AND THE OTHER THING XD 8D.

A while back I watched the film Serenity(which is like the finale to the TV show Firefly) and it was SO AWESOME!! Very Happy I would definitely recommend watching the TV show and movie, especially since you all love Star Wars (It's Science fiction and it's very good) Very Happy

Last night we watched Anna Karenina and, to be honest, I thought it was pretty bad. The story was way too choppy and the script writers need to not write scripts anymore. And it's apparently a bad rendition of the book.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:49 pm

At least Disney got something right for once with Marvel. That's the only reason I haven't driven to California right now and murdered the whole company. Ok, my Hulk-like anger issues aside, check out this amazingness!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=xLuPihHkPt0&feature=player_embedded&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DxLuPihHkPt0

Ant Man!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Yeah!!!!!!! celebrate And Janet is going to be in the next Iron Man movie!!! Not sure if she'll be Wasp yet, but she's going to be in it for crying out loud!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Pixar is coming out with a sequel to "Finding Nemo"!!!

Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Hmm, I'm not really sure what to think of that. I guess I'll wait and see, but I'm kind of nervous. Pixar has definitely made some really amazing sequels that did the rare thing of actually being as good as and in some cases even better than the original movie (Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3) but they have also made some sequels that in my opinion should not have been made (Cars 2). Well, I guess I'll just wait, because who knows, it could be amazing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:58 pm

I would be very very excited about that, but due to the fact that april fool's was yesterday, I wanna make sure this isn't some crazy belated prank... cuz I really want it to be true! Razz
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:42 pm

I saw The Sixth Sense tonight, and it definitely has a place on my list of favorites. It's usually regarded as a horror film, but I wouldn't call it horror. It's got two or three scary/tense scenes, but mostly it's just a deep, emotional, well-told story about some incredibly acted and surprisingly real characters. It is a must see! Seriously, you should all go watch it right now.

It's about this child psychologist who failed to help a patient, so he's trying to make up for it by helping a little boy who reminds him of the patient he didn't help, and he later finds out that the little boy sees ghosts.
The movie is very touching, but at the same time sad. I teared up a lot. It deals with some issues that come up in my own life, and the characters are so relatable and amazing. The acting absolutely blew me away!

Like I said, you all need to watch this movieI

Last edited by DuchessSatineKenobi on Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:18 pm

I don't believe I've heard of that. It sounds really interesting! Very Happy

We watched "The Emperor's New Groove" on the way to camp on Friday. I had never seen it before (and for anyone thinking this- yes, I know, my childhood was deprived, I've heard it very many times from like, everyone. Razz xD) It was so funny XDD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:44 pm

It's a really good movie Blue! Very Happy You should watch it sometime! Smile

OMW I love The Emperor's New Groove!!!!!!!! I'm glad you got to watch it and that you enjoyed it! Very Happy It's such a good movie!!!

That reminds me of the other day, when I spent like an hour just searching random stuff on Netflix, and for EVERY SINGLE thing I searched Captain America came up. Some stuff I can understand, like I searched some other Marvel movies, and even stuff like Sofia the First, where Captain America: The First Avenger shares at least part of the title, but then it just got weird, like I actually searched The Emperor's New Groove, and there was Captain America! XD I guess Netflix somehow knows how much I love that movie XD Me and Cap are just meant to be XD

I also came across this whole group of low-budget animated movies that are rip offs of famous Pixar/Disney/Dreamworks movies XD It's really creepy, but kind of funny too. Lately my brother and I have been noticing a lot of these movies on store shelves, along with this other huge group of direct-to-DVD animated movies that I think are from foreign countries or something. And they all act like they're well-known, like they'll say stuff like "Featuring the voice of *person you've never heard of*". It's really random XD And Netflix cracks me up because they'll actually say "This movie has no relation to *insert whatever movie it's ripping off*". XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:55 pm

Bahaha Netflix.. gotta love it.. XDD I've still gotta see captain america. Razz
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:24 pm

XD I finally finished Hugo the other day. It was so sweet. And also Asa Butterfield <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOVIE MANIA!!!
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13