Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOVIE MANIA!!!

Go down 
+22
Kayla
Ashley Amidala
Cia Klivian
ahsokaandtabby
sarahthegeek
jedigirl1990
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Pinksaber13
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
SnipsSkywalker
Wolffe's Chick
Amaranthine
Leia Organa
Padme's Japor Snippet
JediKnightGirl
Jedi~Chick
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
allishmalli
Rex'sgirl
sokafan4ever
Duchess Satine Kenobi
<3Gabby<3
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:37 am

I haven't seen the Iron Man movies either.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:56 pm

That's awesome, Rachel! Very Happy I hope you can take Hannakin to see Thor 2 for her birthday, that'd be a wonderful birthday present Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Thor 2: NOvember 8th 2013
Iron Man 3: May 3rd 2013
Captain America 2: April 4th 2014

I'm going to see Captain America 2 opening day. XD
Iron Man 2 I'll see opening day as well. I want to see that one with Savanna (CBC). Wink And my cousin Ember.
Thor 2 I'll probably see opening day as well, and we'll go for Embie's birthday. It comes out 2 weeks before she turns 16. Very Happy

Captain America 2 will be the best movie ever. I can feel it. XD

Avengers is my favorite movie ever too Rachel. Wink I never get tired of it. I've seen it 6 times, and I can't wait to buy it on DVD and Blu-Ray to see it again!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:17 pm

haha that was confusing, you said iron man 2 i'm like "wait it's already on dvd o.o"
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:

I've seen it 6 times, and I can't wait to buy it on DVD and Blu-Ray to see it again!!!!!!!! Very Happy

LOL, JC!!!!!! *hugs* Don't rub it in too much girly.... ;P XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:58 pm

LOL Blue, Typo sorry!!!! HAHA! xD I meant Iron Man 3. Wink

LOL!!!! Sorry Kayla...I'm just exciteddddd. XD *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
LOL Blue, Typo sorry!!!! HAHA! xD I meant Iron Man 3. Wink

LOL!!!! Sorry Kayla...I'm just exciteddddd. XD *hugs*

Tehehe, I'd be excited too! I've only seen it once! D8 I reeeeaaaalllyyyy want to rent it the day/week it comes out! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:10 pm

LOL! I'm excited too, I saw it twice and I guess that's more than you Ray, but SIX TIMES???? XDDDD That's really awesome.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
HEY BOTH OF YOU GO SEE CAPTAIN AMERICA NOWWWW. NAO. IT IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE (besides Star Wars) EVER. Wink JG you seriously need to jump on The Avengers bandwagon. IT IS SO AWESOME!!!! Wink Still in Theaters I think....or at least dollar-theaters. Avengers comes out on Blu-Ray and DVD September 25th (I have it marked on my calendar) and all the prequel films (Captain America, Iron Man 1-2, etc.) are all already out. GO SEE EVERY SINGLE ONE. Thor, Captain America and Iron Man 2 are on Netflix. Iron Man 1 you can find just about anywhere. Popular movie. Thor is an incredible movie too.

GO SEE THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLL a;jfdlafd;ksdjs Wink

Yes Ma'am I will definitly see them as soon as I can lol and judging by the fuss you girls are giving it must be good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:55 pm

I definitely want to see the Avengers when the DVD comes out. Very Happy Hopefully I'll get a chance to watch Thor as well - I'm very curious about Loki. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Despite your typo, JC, I didn't know they were gonna make a 3rd Iron Man Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:14 pm

LOL i was almost going to see it again today, but my mom didn't want to go without my daddy. XD

YES. EVERYONE GO SEE ALL THE AVENGERS MOVIES NOW. ;D

Yup Bluey, May 3rd 2013, Iron Man 3 comes out!!!!!!!! Very Happy SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN fdslkj;aakldf;sdajhkfdas;lko
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
LOL i was almost going to see it again today, but my mom didn't want to go without my daddy. XD

YES. EVERYONE GO SEE ALL THE AVENGERS MOVIES NOW. ;D

Yup Bluey, May 3rd 2013, Iron Man 3 comes out!!!!!!!! Very Happy SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN fdslkj;aakldf;sdajhkfdas;lko

I REALLY want to go see it again! The closest theater around here that has Avengers is 46 minutes away. D8 And I don't even know if my friends are going to see it yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:55 pm

It kinda seems like the people I know in real life aren't into or haven't even heard of the Avengers. The only people I know who really love it like I do are on the internet. LOL! XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:43 pm

lol Kayla XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Do any of y'all know anyone who reminds you of a movie/tv character? Smile

I like to relate my teachers to fictional characters Very Happy My algebra teacher is totally Yoda, my biology teacher is River Song, and my academic team coach is a cross between Perry the Platypus and Nick Fury XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:56 pm

LOL! Very funny, Satine!

Tabby looks just like Rouge from X-Men, I swear!! My sister reminds me of Peggy Carter a little, it's probaby the hair, or maybe her body build. Both my sister and I used to think our cousin Ben looked like Luke Skywalker.

I've had lots of people tell me I look or sound like Maria Hill, but I would bet a lot of that is psychological XD
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:17 pm

I saw Lincoln yesterday! I was like the only one in the theater not a senior citizen... but whatevs XD. It was good! Like War Horse...inspring/funny/epic. Any one else see it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:46 pm

My mother IS River Song. XD Seriously. She's just....RIVER. Wink
Hmmm....my dad is a lot like Han Solo XDD

I can't really think of many more at the moment, but I'm sure there are some. ;D LOL!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:59 pm

I've found my Mom to be a lot like Qui-Gon Jinn.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:00 pm

My friends tell me I look like Anne Hathaway. I know she's not a tv/movie character but... xD Liv likes to impersonate the Doctor. She calls herself the "10.5th Doctor" because she likes the 10th and 11th versions. XD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:14 pm

That's really cool, Blue, I like Anne Hathaway Smile I can't wait to see her as Fantine in Les Miserables

I kind of look like actress Dakota Blue Richards

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1400000/Dakota-Blue-Richards-dakota-blue-richards-1417132-470-343.jpg

http://www.fanpix.net/0070989/012041428/the-golden-compass-2007-large-picture.html

Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:16 pm

If I remember correctly from that picture you had of you with your lightsaber, you do really look like her! :3
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:33 pm

YAY!! I'm glad you think so.
We're both twelve in the pictures I've shown(I'm seventeen and she's eighteen now)
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOVIE MANIA!!!   MOVIE MANIA!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOVIE MANIA!!!
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next