Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exciting Things!

Go down 
+20
Arda_Ancalima
Kayla
geek4God
Starwarsartist
Cia Klivian
allishmalli
ArtooDeeto
jedispork
StarWarsForever
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
shaak ti
Pinksaber13
Jedi~Chick
GeneralSnips
Duchess Satine Kenobi
jedigirl1990
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
Bluesaber3
Amaranthine
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
jedispork

jedispork

Exciting Things! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:49 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! And new website yay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StarWarsForever

StarWarsForever

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:10 pm

Thanks Girls! Yeah any thoughts on the new site?
Back to top Go down
http://robynlindenmayer.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Happy Birthday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:49 am

Okay, just I found out that there are "Lost episodes" (In Korean, Rolling Eyes but I'll take  'em how I can get 'em.) of my favorite non-Star Wars TV show and I'm SUPER EXCITED!!! Very Happy Because I felt seriously confused on that last episode. XD SO I'M REALLY EXCITED!!! ;D
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:07 am

Yay!!!! Very Happy That's great!
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:32 am

Excited? Dude your were over the top ecstatic! But I'm glad to see you so happy. Though i love summer i have a reason to want Fall to come quickly!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:48 pm

That's great Ahsoka! Smile I hope you enjoy them!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:02 pm

thats awesome Very Happy
I am excited because clone wars won an emmy (i know this probably should go in the clone war section but I thought it was super exciting )
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:49 pm

woohoo!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:49 am

YAY for the Clone Wars!!!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Epic!!! Clone Wars definitely deserves it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:09 pm

After literally MONTHS, I have FINALLY updated A Not-So-Normal Week 4!!!! Any of you who've been keeping up with it, I would really appreciate it if you go read! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:26 am

I've been inactive but here's a quick sum of all the exciting stuff

I went on vacation, moved to a new room, had my birthday where I saw Man of Steel, Iron Man 3, and Star Trek. (For a second time). Aaaand I moved into my Sister's old room and it's super nice and I have everything set up apart from the posters and drawings... I need to go buy the blue putty Friday since mine I think got thrown away in the move. (I looked for it then but no luck). And that's pretty much it! Oh! I get a phone call from my sister tomorrow early in the morning!! Very Happy

Oh, and I'm back at the TLF!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:49 am

Yay!!!!!!! We've missed you! All that stuff sounds epic; what do you do with blue putty? Glad you're back!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Yaaaaaayyy!!!!!!!!!! More ANSNW4!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I can't wait to read it Bluey!!! Very Happy

Awesome Spidey!!!!!!!! Very Happy That sounds like so much fun! Very Happy *hugs* I'm so glad you're back, and I'm glad you've been having so much exciting stuff go on!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:10 pm

yes please read! I have no reviews yet! D: LOLL
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:23 pm

OMW I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE DEADPOOL IS GOING TO BE ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marvel fans have been waiting for this for what feels like forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEADPOOL. AND. SPIDER-MAN. AAAAGGHHHHHH SO AWESOME!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I'm actually really shocked that Deadpool is going to be on the show. I guess Disney found a way to make him child appropriate XD LOL that'll be weird. But still! Deadpool!!!!!! I hope he's voiced by Nolan North! He was so flawless as Deadpool in Hulk vs.! Man I'm just so excited!!! It's great to see Deadpool finally be on the show!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Yay for excitement! I don't know who that is but it sounds great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Thanks Blue! Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:14 pm

I'm glad you're excited! Smile That's really great he's finally making an appearance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:40 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:27 pm

I'm going to FIshFest today! Some Christian bands are going to be there including Phil Wickham, Third Day, and Casting Crowns!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:37 pm

That's exciting, Amar! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Satine, I'm glad you're so happy about it! I look forward to the episode if/when it comes out on Netflix.

Blue: I haven't read it entirely yet...I'm reading it slowly and savoring it, LOL. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:34 pm

LOL spork!!! Ok Very Happy

Yay Amaranthine!! Very Happy

Liv is visiting the area right now! She's staying with her aunt until tomorrow, but on Monday she'll be staying with me for a week! cheers 
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:37 pm

I love FISHfest Amar!!! I used to go every year and it was always the highlight of my year! But I haven't gone in years! You just gave me a flashback from my childhood!

So on my missions trip (which was like, the best week of my life so far!) I became friends with this guy who I met a year ago and it turns out he's a super huge Star War geek like me! So we got to make SW references alllllllllll week! It was the best!
Back to top Go down
http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exciting Things!
Page 12 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next