Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exciting Things!

Go down 
+20
Arda_Ancalima
Kayla
geek4God
Starwarsartist
Cia Klivian
allishmalli
ArtooDeeto
jedispork
StarWarsForever
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
shaak ti
Pinksaber13
Jedi~Chick
GeneralSnips
Duchess Satine Kenobi
jedigirl1990
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
Bluesaber3
Amaranthine
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:12 am

That's awesome DSK!! Very Happy How nice! Very Happy Have fun at Prom Very Happy

Have fun with your Grandpa, Jedigirl! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:15 am

Today I'm going to Seaworld!

Do you all have seaworlds where you live? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:23 am

I went to seaworld once with my old homeschool group Very Happy it was fun! (pretty sure it was the same seaworld you're going to, so yeah. xDD)
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:45 pm

I'm going to see Beauty and the Beast musical tonight!!

And I get to see my nieces this weekend!!!! (I'll be gone for about 24 hours Friday afternoon-Saturday afternoon/evening).
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:01 pm

YAY!! That sounds like fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:16 pm

My Sister's leaving this summer and might not be around for my birthday so she's taking me to see it tonight. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Cool!! I hope it's tons of fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:25 pm

I love Beauty and the Beast- enjoy the play! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Thanks girls Very Happy

@Amar- Yay hope you have/had a great time I used to go to seaworld all the time we had annual passes we actually just canceled them a few months ago for years I would go like at least 10 times a year fun times

@My padawan spidey- EPIC have fun I heard it was a fantastic musical so I hope you have an amazing time with your sister. and have a great time this weekend with your nieces

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Thanks everyone! Smile

Awesome Amaranthine!!! Very Happy I hope you enjoy Seaworld! Very Happy I've only been once, we don't have one very close Razz There's like nothing close to where I live Razz

That is so cool Spidey!!! I hope you have an awesome time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:55 am

Hey, on the Club Jade post where they mentioned Dunc(she's the fangirl today) they also mentioned JC, Lilly, AND TLF!

http://clubjade.net/?p=47720#comment-37205
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:57 am

Yay awesome!! :DDDD
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:01 am

Totally cool!!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:23 am

yay that is totally awesome
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:36 am

I had a good time at Beauty and the Beast beautiful play!! I got a nice little charm bracelet with charms that go with the movie/play. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:37 am

Yay!! I'm so glad it was fun Very Happy I've never really been to a play. (if i have, i can't remember; and definitely not a musical XD)
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:47 am

yay spidey glad to hear you had a good time sounds like so much fun my sister has been wanting to go to a play for a while we see some school productions and the last play (professional) that we went to was AVENUE Q which was amazing (very dirty though) but I loved it. I want to see wicked so bad though maybe next year or next time its here its here now but we got to wait oh well.

Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:49 am

I'm glad you had fun, Skygirl! I went to a Cinderella ballet with my best friend a wile back, it was so pretty.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:03 am

*FLAILS* OMG I was mentioned on Club Jade!!! *FLAILS MORE* :DDDDD

YAY Skygirl! Very Happy That's awesome!

I'm having a very lazy day...not exactly exciting. XDD I'm staying in bed all day because the surgery I had on my foot yesterday is REALLY hurting today, so I'm resting. XD I've been reading Shakespeare and loving it, and writing and now I'm watching movies wiht my sister. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:07 am

Master JG- Oh my goodness! I hope you see Wicked it's sooo GOOD!! I've seen it 6 times and it'll never get old!!! I was just thinking I wanted to see it again. Smile

Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:22 am

JC you had surgery?? Did you tell us and i forgot? D: i hope your foot feels better!!!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:34 am

Hey lazy days are awesome though they are less awesome because your in pain :( I am having a lazy day too just on my computer in bed (but I have no excuse rather than I am lazy) Hope you feel much better soon JC
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:22 pm

I'm so glad you had fun Spidey!!! Very Happy

I'm sorry your foot hurts JC! I hope you feel better soon! Shakespeare for the win!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:53 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9078853/1/Why

I wrote and posted a one shot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:04 pm

Yeah sorry guys, I forgot to mention that. XDD I had foot surgery yesterday, I posted about it in Prayer Requests. XD It really hurts. XDD I'll be ok though. Smile

Pink, I'll read/review teh fic later, I'm watching a movie with my sister and I don't want to start crying. XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Exciting Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exciting Things!
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next