Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exciting Things!

Go down 
+20
Arda_Ancalima
Kayla
geek4God
Starwarsartist
Cia Klivian
allishmalli
ArtooDeeto
jedispork
StarWarsForever
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
shaak ti
Pinksaber13
Jedi~Chick
GeneralSnips
Duchess Satine Kenobi
jedigirl1990
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
Bluesaber3
Amaranthine
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Exciting Things! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:21 pm

I am so excited and kinda sad right now. Tonight was our last night for religious ed and the director surprised me and my sister with a cake to share with all the students and they sang to us and the director and the students gave us a statue of an angel and the directors husband who is awesome gave us a pack of bubbles and bubble wands Very Happy I can't believe the year went by so fast I already miss my class of little peoples Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Aww that's so sweet!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:34 pm

That's awesome and sweet JG! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:45 pm

That was very nice of them! Very Happy Glad you had a good time, though I'm sorry it is ending for you.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:10 pm

HEY I'M BACK ON TLF!! (Not going to disappear for over a year again).

So so so so so, yesterday, my brother suddenly came home! He no longer lives in state and is here until Tuesday, so I should be able to see Iron Man 3 with him! (Hopefully we're able to go).
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:12 pm

You disappeared for over a year? I thought you've been around recently ( me confused Neutral )

But that's great about your brother! My little brother and I have been watching Iron Man 1 and 2 so that we can go see 3 while it's in the theater. We're about half way done with 2
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:16 pm

I used to be a member of TLF back when it came out, I disappeared and I came back in December. I haven't been on in a couple of weeks and I decided that needed to change.

Aww, that's so fun! I watched those the day before Iron Man 3 came out, then I watched THe Amazing Spider-Man since it was a year before the sequel came out. And I'm already hunting for cosplay pieces for it.

I went to a Star Wars convention for May the 4th, looks like I'm going to perhaps join the 501st or Rebel Legion! (Or both).
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:20 pm

oh yeah i think i remember now! i must not have known you before your absence

Ooh! fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Glad you're back Spidey! Very Happy That's so exciting about your brother, and the 501st and Rebel Legions! Smile

I'm glad you're watching the Iron Man movies Blue! Smile They're really good!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:38 pm

We finished the second one today! Now to try and find out when he and I can see it, because our parents already went and saw it themselves...
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:49 pm

i had my family bday party today and got a kindle paper white!typing from it now
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:08 am

Cool! Very Happy that's always so fun... I don't have any internet-receiving devices other than my computer, so yesterday my dad let me check facebook on his ipad... I felt so cool XDD
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:58 am

Cool! 8D

I'm so excited, our chuch's homeschool group is going on a field trip to the zoo tomorrow! The people who set the field trip up know someone who works at the zoo, and he's going to give us a special tour and talk to us about what it's like to be a zoo keeper!!!!!!! I'm SOOO excited!
Also, my mom is taking us early so I can see the wolves for an extra hour! I just can't wait to see Dakota again! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:58 am

Yay Rachel!!!! sounds great!!! Very Happy

I'm super excited because Liv's cousin is getting married over the weekend so her and her mom are coming back here because that's where her cousin's getting married, and they get to stay with us!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm so happy! (I don't even really know her cousin other than his name and face, but I freaked out with excitement when my mom told me that Liv and her mom get to stay with us Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:00 pm

yay! I hope you have lots of fun!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:43 pm

Oh my goodness, that's so awesome Blue! Very Happy I'm just so happy for you! 8D
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:53 pm

Rachel-is-a-Jedi wrote:
Oh my goodness, that's so awesome Blue! Very Happy I'm just so happy for you! 8D

THANKS RACHEL 8D She comes tomorrow night I'm so excited to see her!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers bounce geek flower sunny
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:40 pm

Prank her! 8D
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:40 pm

or give her a present or cook her something XD all the same
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:45 pm

XDDDDD well I'm making them cookies :3
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:48 pm

That's awesome Blue! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Yay Rachel! Very Happy That sounds really neat, and I'm glad you'll get to spend time with the wolves again! Smile

That's awesome Blue!!!!! Very Happy I'm really excited for you! Y'all are going to have so much fun! Smile And yay for cookies! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Thanks Satine! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:53 am

My zoo trip yesterday was AMAZING!!! We got a behind the scenes tour, which involved going into the giraffe barn and feeding the giraffes bananas, visiting the sea lion nighthouse to see where their food is prepared and going to an off-exhibit pool to watch an 800 sea lion pound show off some of the behaviors he's learned, and petting a baby komodo dragon and holding an enormous boa constrictor in the reptile exhibit! We got to talk to the keepers and learn about the animals and it was just soooo awesome! 8D

Also, the guy who gave us the tour talked about the wolves with me! It was really great because I don't really get to talk to people who know as much(much less more) about them than I do! Very Happy

We went to the zoo early so I could spend some time with the wolves before the tour started. It was so much fun, even though it was raining the whole time. The wolves came up to the fence when we arrived and Dakota stayed there almost the whole time. Smile I didn't get a lot of pictures because of the rain, but I did manage to get this adorable one of Dakota looking at me when I called his name! Very Happy
Exciting Things! - Page 9 716a8c11
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Awwww!! That's awesome Rachel!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

I was reunited with my lovely bestest friend last night!!! Liv and I had lots of fun last night and this morning; currently she's gone with her mom to the wedding that is the reason they're actually here, but I will see her again tonight and tomorrow until she leaves. I'm so happy she's here! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Things!   Exciting Things! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exciting Things!
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next