Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Clone Wars Moments

Go down 
+5
GeneralSnips
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
allishmalli
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Duchess Satine Kenobi
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Best Clone Wars Moments Empty
PostSubject: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:11 pm

I'm making a tribute video to the Clone Wars, so I'd like to know some of y'all's favorite moments from the show and the movie! Please feel free to post videos, gifs, and pictures! That would be great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:59 pm

I was just watching the beginning of the TCW movie today and I really love this part where Ahsoka's sitting down and Anakin comes and sits beside her and says, "You're reckless, little one. You never would have made it as Obi-Wan's Padawan." And she just sighs and looks at the ground sadly. Then Anakin says, "But you might make it as mine." And she smiles at him hopefully. I think that's just such a great moment, when he really accepts her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Oh dear goodness... this is not going to be easy. This is like asking me which bite of delicious ice-cream that I like best.

Um... I'll have to think about this long and hard. I'll get back to you on this.

Although I do say that the moment Rachel mentioned is so awesome! That should definitely be in the video (most likely at the beginning).

EDIT: The one-liners are memorable. Like in "Cat and Mouse" when Anakin says, "Hello ugly..." and in "A Friend in Need" when Ahsoka says, "Careful not to choke on your own stupidity!" or so something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Wow, there are so many, let me think...

I love the moment in Friends and Enemies when Obi-Wan gets Anakin in a headlock and whispers "Anakin, don't follow me" while the Force theme plays (that episode was pretty much perfection! Very Happy And that scene gave me chills). I loved the Obi-Wan/Hardeen arc, especially anything with Obi-Wan/Anakin, and Obi-Wan being awesome

Obi-Wan: And how do I get there?
The Father: You cannot interfere.
Obi-Wan: The way I see it, if we were not supposed to interfere, Ahsoka and I wouldn't be here in the first place!(turns to Ahsoka) Look after the ship, I'm going to find Anakin(gets on speeder and flies away).
The Ghost of Mortis <------ THIS! Very Happy I love how it shows Obi-Wan's protectiveness of his Padawan. I loved all of this arc as well

Obi-Wan and Anakin being totally awesome in The Citadel arc, Citadel Rescue Very Happy

Obi-Wan and Anakin bantering/having cool moments in various episodes like The Gungan General/Dooku Captured, Mystery of a Thousand Moons/Blue Shadow Virus, Destroy Malevolence, etc

Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Dooku being forced to work together XD

Obi-Wan totally owning Bane! XD Very Happy The rematch I'd been waiting for!

Obi-Wan saving the clones and being kind to Numa in Innocents on Ryloth

Obi-Wan suffering and overcoming his trials in Escape from Kadavo

Obi-Wan cutting SAVAGE'S ARM OFF!!!!

"Oh, just another boring day saving the Universe"

Obi-Wan and Ahsoka moments in episodes like Overlords- I really want to see more of those two.

Obi-Wan completely willing to die to save Ahsoka and helping Anakin defeat the Son and Daughter by reminding him that the 'planet' they're on 'is the Force'

Ahsoka saying "Do servant girls carry these? I'm a Jedi Knight....or, soon will be" in the movie.

So, basically anything Obi-Wan/Anakin related or anything where Obi-Wan is being totally epic Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Hey, in the Slave arc, Ahsoka (as an undercover slave) says something really funny to Anakin. I forgot what it was, but it was funny. Can anyone find that line for me? If you can, I'll be really grateful!
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:11 pm

hmm I'm not sure, allishmalli. Was she in the cage or was it before they got caught?

In the movie, when Ahsoka says. "I'm a Jedi Knight, or soon will be." Like what Siri said

In the Slave arc "I'm not so young, anymore" -Ahsoka

Anakin pulling Ahsoka out of that ditch with Barriss when they where trapped in that tank.

Anakin and Padme when they we're captured with the other senator after Anakin cuts the hole in the floor and they act like their not married Very Happy

Rex and his brothers taking down Krell.

"Fighter crashed. I saved the day. Your welcome." -Ahsoka

Ahsoka seeing her older self in the Mortis Arc. Obi-Wan seeing Qui-Gon.

and "Here's where the fun begins"

I have many more but I can't think of them at the moment XD

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Thanks so much everyone!!! Very Happy The scenes you mentioned are all wonderful!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Before she was captured. I think she said something like "Get your hands off me, you ______" or something.

Oh my gosh!!! THE ZILLO BEAST!!! He or she was awesome!!!

Past that, I'm still thinking.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 pm

allishmalli wrote:
Hey, in the Slave arc, Ahsoka (as an undercover slave) says something really funny to Anakin. I forgot what it was, but it was funny. Can anyone find that line for me? If you can, I'll be really grateful!

[To Lars Quell (Anakin)] "UNHAND ME, BRIGAND." Ahsoka, S4 Ep 12

More fav moments:

[To Ahsoka] "Getting ahead of yourself, aren't you, Snips?" [To Anakin] "Don't call me that. I hate it when you call me that." - Anakin + Ahsoka, S3 Ep 16

[To Sux Lux] "Careful not to choke... on your own stupidity." - Ahsoka, S4 Ep 14

[To Jerk Jedi Council] "You've already made your decision, haven't you? THIS MEETING IS JUST A FORMALITY." - Anakin, S5 Ep 20

[To Miraj Scintel] "Don't touch me. Don't you dare." - Ahsoka, S4 Ep 12

[Ahsoka decapitates four Deathwatchmen at the same time and you will find a gif of this next to the definition of awesome in the digital dictionary] - Ahsoka, S4 Ep 14

[To Ahsoka] "What... happened?" [To Anakin] "Fighter crashed. I saved the day. You're welcome." - Anakin + Ahsoka, S5 Ep 16

[To Sux Lux] "I guess boys are the same, whether they're Republic or Separatist." - Ahsoka, S5 Ep 10

[To Ahsoka] "I understand wanting to walk away from the Order." [To Anakin] "I know." - Anakin + Ahsoka, S5 Ep 20

[To droid] "I'm a Jedi Knight. Or soon will be." - Ahsoka, The Movie

[To Anakin] "Why do I have to play the slave?" [To Ahsoka] "The role of master comes easily to me." - Ahsoka + Anakin, S4 Ep 12
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:23 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:

[To Lars Quell (Anakin)] "UNHAND ME, BRIGAND." Ahsoka, S4 Ep 12... [To Sux Lux] "Careful not to choke... on your own stupidity." - Ahsoka, S4 Ep 14

YES!!! That's perfect!!! Exactly what I wanted!!! Thank you so much!!! It drives me nuts when I can't remember a quote.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Four words.

Season Three End Scene.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
Four words.

Season Three End Scene.

That is all.

THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU.

Best Clone Wars Moments Tumblr_m2v34oeNrk1rshu6no6_250
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:10 pm

YES!!! THE HUG IS ONE OF THE MOST MEMORABLE SCENES IN TCW!!!

That and the first episode when all of the Jedi Outfits were different
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:19 am

Another thing I remember liking was when Ahsoka said "I didn't miss" after cutting Pre Vizla's pack (and then he shrugs out of it before it explodes).
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:40 am

I love that part too Shena! Very Happy I thilnk it's funny how the Mandalorians never fixed their jetpacks, since Boba Fett had just about the same problem XD
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:34 pm

Well, pretty much everything Ani/Ahsoka/Obi-Wan. Also the scenes between Anakin and Padme in that season 2 episode, and Ahsoka/Padme scenes, too. Um, yes include the Mortis hug! And haha, yes, Ahsoka as the slave. Season 5 ending.

Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:01 pm

I think you're gonna need to make multiple videos. Maybe you could divide them up into sections (e.g. "Memorable Anakin/Ahsoka moments", "Memorable Anakin/Obi-Wan moments", "Memorable TCW quotes", etc.).
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Oh thought of a few more Very Happy

Ahsoka and Rex's talking in the movies when they first met but the canons

Satine rescuing Obi-Wan

Ahsoka fighting on top of that tank on Felucia when Anakin tells her to stop

both duels between Ahsoka and Grievous

and Obi-Wan being a dork when he flies Anakin's ship to save Satine
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 pm

I thought of some more too.

Cad Bane capturing Ahsoka
Ahsoka helping to arrest Bane on Naboo.
The baby younglings
The Geonosian zombies
The "stubby little backstabber" (aka the gold droid)
The little-Ahsoka flashback
Obi-Wan seeing the Qui-Gon Jinn ghost
Anakin seeing his mother's "ghost"
Anakin seeing his future on Mortis
The Domino squad from training to death (for some)
The Clone "99"
The Chewbacca scenes
The younglings in the youngling arc

Okay, that's all I can think of right now...

I can't wait to see this video. If done right (which I know it will be), this might be the most epic TCW video ever!!! Possibly worthy enough to send to Disney to try and convince them to un-cancel TCW.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Thanks Allishmalli! Very Happy I think you're right, I think I will need several videos like you said! I for sure am planning a music video tribute (I'm not going to say what song I'm using yet, but in my opinion it's a perfect song), and I think I'll take your suggestion and do several other videos of best quotes, best Anakin/Ahsoka/Obi-Wan moments, etc. Thanks!!! Very Happy I really hope everyone likes it! Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:03 pm

I thought of a couple more

In Friends and Enemies when, after the ship crashes, Obi-Wan says "Anakin!"

In Bounty Hunters when Anakin and Ahsoka are circled and they're saying they don't count Ahsoka since she's a kid and Obi-Wan walks in, saying "Do you count me?"

Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:09 pm

"We never do things my way."
"We crashed the ship your way." -Perfect Obi-Wan and Anakin banter
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:07 pm

allishmalli wrote:
"We never do things my way."
"We crashed the ship your way." -Perfect Obi-Wan and Anakin banter

Definitely! Those two are the best! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:19 am

LOL I love that part allishmalli. Another Obi-Wan Anakin moment
"Its good think I'm such a good shot." -Obi
"Good thing that I'm such a good pilot" -Anakin
I know thats not how it goes but I can remember how it does XD
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:29 am

I just watched that episode a couple weeks ago, GS! Smile It's one of my very favorite ones!

"Lucky for you I'm an excellent shot." -Obi-Wan
"Lucky for you, I'm an excellent pilot!" -Anakin

XD

Oh, an another hilarious one from that episode(Dooku Captured) is...

Anakin: How come I'm the one getting caught all the time? It doesn't look good.
Obi-Wan: When you're a Jedi Master, you can make the plan.
Anakin: That's just it! How am I supposed to become a Jedi Master if I'm always getting caught?
Obi-Wan: At least you're a master... at getting caught.
Anakin: Very funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Clone Wars Moments   Best Clone Wars Moments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Clone Wars Moments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next