Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fanfic Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

Fanfic Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Fanfic Guidelines   Fanfic Guidelines Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:17 pm

As usual, the basics-no cussing, inappropriate content, bad-mouthing me, etc.

Please edit a bit before you post. I've noticed this in a couple stories. Please try to correct all spelling. Also, could you please start a new paragraph for dialogue and add paragraph breaks around the story? It's very hard to read when all you see is this big block of text coming right at ya.

Like this.

Obi Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka were riding horses in the Himalayas.
"humdeedum" Obi Wan said.
"What?" asked Ahsoka, irritated. She didn't like when Obi Wan made random noises.
"Let him make random noises if he wants, Snips!" said Anakin.
"Fine", said Ahsoka. She sighed and continued riding.
They rode and rode and rode until they saw a river. In the river was a turtle-

Instead of:

Obi Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka were riding horses in the Himalayas. "humdeedum" Obi Wan said."What?" asked Ahsoka, irritated. She didn't like when Obi Wan made random noises."Let him make random noises if he wants, Snips!" said Anakin."Fine", said Ahsoka. She sighed and continued riding.They rode and rode and rode until they saw a river. In the river was a turtle-

It takes a bit, okay, a lot of work, but it makes your work a lot easier to read and appreciate.
If your story needs rearranging, please take the time to fix it. If you really don't have time, PM me and I'll help you.

Thanks!
Amaranthine
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com

Fanfic Guidelines
Page 1 of 1