Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obi-Wan and Siri

Go down 
+2
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:44 pm

SO WOULD I!!!! I would FREAK if they made a Siriwan episode. I'd just FAINT dead on the spot!

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:53 pm

I would be in seventh heaven if that happened! XD

So, who would you vote to play the different roles?
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:03 pm

I'd be on cloud nine.

Ewan McGreggor - Obi-Wan

Siri - N/A
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:04 pm

For an older Siri, I'd definitely cast Dianna Agron since she looks the part.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:07 pm

YES!

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:52 pm

So, who else only believes this pairing is the only true/canon one? I know I do.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:53 pm

I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:12 pm

I see siri as the only true love for obiwan but i do still like him and satine and since George Lucas is behind the clone wars i definitly see their love as canon too but siri will always be my favorite with obiwan and apart from satine i definitly see no one else for him. the other ones seem to out there
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Yeah, like Taria(yuck!); I know I definitely don't think she's canon(I don't think Satine is canon either, but that's just my opinion). Glad you like Siri the best, jedigirl Smile And Yay for agreeing May(even though I already knew you did XD)
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:33 pm

yeah other than siri and satine i hate when other authors give obiwan a love interest its just way overdone
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Yeah, or when people pair him up with people that make no sense(like Darth Maul). Besides the three mentioned, what were other love interests authors have assigned to him?
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:44 pm

for some reason i thought there was more i guess not but especially in fanfic or just the way some authors have him act around women i know in the Gambit and stealth books though he is interested in taira some other girls he encounters he seems to get to close to them to fast in away and it really bugs me about taira it seems way to rushed in my opinion
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Oh yes, there is definitely a lot in fanfiction. I agree; the whole Taria thing was absolutely ridiculous and like you said, rushed. She acts like she was such good friends with Obi-Wan, yet she has never been mentioned anywhere else. What really bugged me about it was that Karen Miller knew all about Siri and Obi-Wan, yet she put that in there. The good news is that, I believe it isn't considered canon.

Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:51 pm

yeah and how it kept saying how deeply they felt for each other though they hardly ever see each other that annoyed me and is not beleiveable and then not only is she interested in obiwan but shes dying too? i mean really?? i see them as friends but nothing more
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Yeah, if she had to be introduced, that is the road Karen Miller should have taken with that character. If she and Obi-Wan had just been friends she wouldn't have bothered me as much. And if she wasn't so Mary Sueish. I was so angry when I read Clone Wars Gambit: Siege(I actually cried a little); it kind of ruined an otherwise really good book. I think the Gambit duo would have been much better had Taria not been in it at all.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:00 pm

I mean i do like taira and i really enjoyed seeing her with Ahsoka they had some really good parts but i just don't like the forced relationship with obiwan i wish she left them as friends
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:04 pm

That probably would have been a better idea. ^_^

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:07 pm

yeah i mean i really liked the character taira but it was tainted by her relationship with obiwan i really couldn't see the reason behind her dying but not dying at the end of the books i guess to make it more tragic for obiwan i don't know it just seemed to rushed and put together for me but i love loved loved seeing taira with ahsoka
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Yeah, Taria, when she was with Ahsoka was all right. I, like you, didn't like the whole relationship thing.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:14 pm

exactly other than that in my opinon she was fine and if she was friends with obiwan she would be fine but the way she wrote her relationship i didnt like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Yep, agreed Very Happy It's funny, Jude Watson's books are written for kids, yet the romance was so much better written than in Karen Miller's books which were written for adults.
SiriWan is my OTP (one true pairing) XD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:18 pm

I like Siriwan! It's just perfect! I don't like Taria, and Satine is.....-_-

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:18 pm

exactly and that is kinda funny Very Happy i love the romance between obiwan and siri because its not lovey doevy romance and she gave it time to evolve. even though i like satine i will alway see siri as obiwans true love i see satine more as a really close friend but there is no doubt he loved siri
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Exactly, May and jedigirl! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Totally agree!!!!!!! Satine did seem more like a friend in the three Mandalore episodes. Siri just seemed really like the "only one" for Obi-Wan. ^_^

~May
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Siri   Obi-Wan and Siri - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obi-Wan and Siri
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Star Wars :: Expanded Universe-
Jump to: