Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jude Watson Discussion Thread

Go down 
+15
Pinksaber13
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
sokafan4ever
SnipsSkywalker
Starwarsartist
jedigirl1990
Tatypadawan
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Leia Organa
Dancing with Anakin
Kat Kiele
Jedi~Chick
Arda_Ancalima
Rex'sgirl
Amaranthine
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:49 am

I've read all of the Last of the Jedi books, and I liked the blue-haired kid (Trevor?) more than Ferus.
Back to top Go down
Tatypadawan

Tatypadawan

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:01 pm

I don't read "The last jedi" yet Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:45 pm

I like Trevor- I haven't finished the series yet but I really like it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Tatypadawan

Tatypadawan

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Sorry... but who is Trevor??...i'm so corious Surprised
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:30 pm

He's one of the characters in "The Last of the Jedi." He's a boy who used to be a thief but has joined up with Ferus Olin to help him in his mission.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:39 pm

There is some speculation that he became the imperial assassin known as X7.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:47 pm

Yeah, I'd heard about that. Wonder if we'll find out anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:50 pm

I wonder if we'll ever find out at all. The author said he had left it open for interpretation.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Oh. Then if I ever meet the author I'll ask him! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tatypadawan

Tatypadawan

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:02 pm

ah thank you XD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:05 pm

You're Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:10 pm

I read the whole X7 series by Alex Wheeler. Heartbreaking series, actually. i highly recommend it. The point of the arc about X7 is that Trever could have been X7, but it didn't matter, because what happened to x7 could have happened to anyone. I still remember parts of the passage because it's really sad.

Lune says that even if X7 wasn't his brother, he was somebody's brother, and he mattered and people cared about him. It made me cry. :( I hope you guys read it. Wheeler hints at the fact that it could have been true, but SWA's right, it's open for interpretation, and it doesn't really make much of a difference either way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 pm

I've read the whole series as well. Smile I own the last two. It's one of the only SW series my library has.
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Wasn't it sad? :(( I like all of them except the last one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Oh, that sounds really good! I'm looking forward to reading it!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Amaranthine wrote:
Wasn't it sad? :(( I like all of them except the last one.

I liked all of them except the fifth one. Smile I didn't find them overly sad.
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:03 pm

The last one and the first one are SO SAD! Crying or Very sad but I love all of them Razz yeah, I heard that Trevor became X7 and LUNE BECAME DIV!!! O.o (OK OK, so I do read stuff past ANH sometimes Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Amaranthine wrote:
C'mon, I know at least some of you have got to have read this series. So which was your favorite series she wrote? I've read books from The Last of the Jedi, Jedi Quest, and Jedi Apprentice. My favorite series was Jedi Quest. The one with Anakin. The end book where Darra dies is so sad!

OMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Jude Watson! I love all her series, Last of the Jedi, Jedi Quest and Jedi Apprentice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I haven't read one in a a while...
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:17 pm

I LOVE ALL OF THEM SO MUCH!!!!! She's such an amazing author!!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Reading "Last of the Jedi: A Tangled Web" and so far it is awesome! Ferus is as cool as always, Trevor is great, and Keets and Curran are a really funny pair Smile.
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:00 am

The Jedi Quest book with all the Sith Zombies freaked me out, but I was only like, 12 when I read it. xD I was so enraged with Ferus, and I felt really bad for Anakin when he was blamed for, was it Darra's death?

The Jedi Apprentice books were great, I read a lot of those!!! Smile

*needs to go to the library and check them all out to re-read them*

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Rachel-is-a-Jedi wrote:
The Jedi Quest book with all the Sith Zombies freaked me out, but I was only like, 12 when I read it. xD I was so enraged with Ferus, and I felt really bad for Anakin when he was blamed for, was it Darra's death?

The Jedi Apprentice books were great, I read a lot of those!!! Smile

*needs to go to the library and check them all out to re-read them*

Jedi Apprentice is awesome! Smile
Okay, so here's what happened the in last Jedi Quest book- Tru's lightsaber was faulty so he asked Ferus to fix it and they decided not to tell their Masters. Anakin saw them fixing it and realized that Ferus had made a slight mistake but the dark side made him forget about it. After Darra was killed trying to protect Ferus, Ferus left the Order out of remorse and Tru was censured. Anakin didn't get in trouble but Tru broke off his friendship with him.
Hope this helps Smile
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Goodness, I REALLY need to read the Jedi Quest books! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:11 pm

YESH you so do!!! They're so awesome amazing!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:09 pm

True that. I do like Jedi Apprenitce a lot better, though. I love the relationship between Qui-Gon an Obi as master and apprentice. It's so cool!! Jude Watson is most definately one of my writing heroes!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jude Watson Discussion Thread   Jude Watson Discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jude Watson Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next