Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carnage of Krell

Go down 
+13
allishmalli
Jedi~Chick
Aay'liah
SnipsSkywalker
Pinksaber13
Bluesaber3
Cia Klivian
Wolffe's Chick
AlynaJoe13
jedigirl1990
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Starwarsartist
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:25 pm

"With two of his men facing execution for disobeying orders, Captain Rex must confront his overly aggressive commander, General Krell. Risking charges of mutiny, Rex must make a dark choice as the true face of the enemy emerges."

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:00 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only two more hours!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:13 pm

YAYZ!!!!!! =DDD I can't wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:32 pm

wow awsome episode and sad love it. super intense
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Oh. My. Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the most epic episode all season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*SPOILER WARNING!!!!*

Krell is so evil, and twisted, and I love him!!!!!! Twisted Evil He's so awesome!!!!!!

I was sad that he died, but at the same time it made sense. I love how they managed to make him a Seppie but not in the obvious cliche way. I felt his story was unique enough, and I especially loved how he foresaw the jedi being destroyed.

I was SO sad that Waxer died though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started crying. Crying or Very sad Waxer was my clone, as soon as I saw him way back in season one I loved him, and they had to kill him Crying or Very sad

But anyways, that episode was so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! *applauds* Wonderful job CW crew!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:45 pm

SPOILER

I was almost about to cry when waxer died. I was nervous in the beginning but i had a feeling they wouldn't be exectuing them. But the way waxer and many others died was horrible so sad.

I was honestly very happy with krell's death i would have been really angry if they killed waxer and all the clones but kept him alive. and i loved that dogma killed him

wonderful episode loved it the clone war cast and crew definitly out did themselves loved it
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:02 pm

I swear my heart stopped when they fired. I figured that Dave seemed to hate me just enough to kill them off, but then make all the clones revolt to make it that more dramatic. But I'm glad they lived.

All over I thought this was a truely great episode! I agree with you DSK, I think that Krell's story was original enough that I can accept him as a Seperatist.
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:04 pm

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! That episode was a freakin BEAST!! I loved every second of it. Even though I was sad that Krell died, he deserved it. Check out my review- http://pandasabercamera.blogspot.com/2011/11/carnage-of-krell-review.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:07 pm

SPOILER.

Wow. That was definitly the most intense episode of Season 4.

Krell is twisted and evil. I kind of thought that he was a bad guy since the beginning. His echoing voice near the end was very creepy. "You should have listened to the ARC!"

I thought that the clones had actually killed Jesse and Fives!! I was like, "No, they can't!"

I cannot believe Krell pitted the clones again each other!!! I was nearly in tears when Waxer died.

I was SO surprised the Dogma killed Krell!!! VERY unexpected. Great ending to an unbelievably amazing arc!
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Well said SWA! I agree about Dogma. At first I thought Rex killed him...then I realized what had happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:12 pm

*SPOILER* (Forgot to do this before but I guess if you're in this topic, you know it's full of spoilers)

I definately didn't see the whole clones against clones thing coming! When Rex pulled off the troopers helmet I was going affraid My heart was seriously breaking by the end of that scene!

Good thing I was watching this thing alone cause I was freaking out the whole time!
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 pm

I KNEW KRELL WAS A TRAITOR!!! DIDN'T I SAY HE REEKED OF THE DARK SIDE!!!! THIS EPISODE WAS PURE EPIC!!!! The partfirst were clones were pitted againts clones... heart wrenching!!! :'( I wanted to cry!!

And I actually thought they killed Fives!!!! I was like O.o I WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME FILONI!!!???WHY?! I was soooo releaved that they didn't.
I was the hoping Anakin would get a hold of Krell though, lol!! That would have been absolutely beast. But he was shot. At least he can plague the galaxy no longer. Very Happy

Last edited by Tahiri Veila on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:56 pm

I'm watching it again. "Hey, ugly, come and get me!"

I wonder how it felt to insult a Jedi... XDD
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Carnage of Krell... they sure got carnage right. That was a really violent episode, do you girls think it was the most violent yet? I really didn't like it when Krell was slicing all those clones with his sabers. I just KNEW that Krell was a Seppie! I agree with you girls though, I think he had a really interesting back story. My heart was literally pounding thought the entire episode. And I was almost crying when Krell pitted the clones against each other. I felt like ripping Krell to pieces right then. xD I was SOOOOO mad at him. I'm still hyperventilating now. Great episode, but really really sad. I think it needed a bit more of a conclusive ending though, I would have liked to see Anakin back on the scene to talk with Rex about what happened... But still an epic episode!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Ok, this is going to sound COMPLETELY lame, (especially after all I've been hoping for this to happen) but I cried when Krell died Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:54 pm

WHAT? WHY?????????????

HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR TEARS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:56 pm

I know!!! I don't know why I did :(
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:56 pm

'Cause you have a heart <3 , like Luke did for Darth Vader. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Blue...
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:13 pm

What
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:34 pm

iweMKKL"KA;KLELKAVKJKJLAKVJLKA;E;KKEALKVKJIOEAJJEKLVJNLKNJKLJLK!!!!!!!!!
AND THAT IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO KRELL!!!!!!!
KAALK;ELK;AKL;AML;KAMEOKGOBA'K4LL;QK3O44OIKJSBKSKRJAMKJKDJ!!!!
THAT IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE EPISODE!!!

** SPOILER RIGHT DOWN THERE ***

Really, though. That was epic... amazing. I forgot how much I loved The Clone Wars...
I cried. I really did. When Rex was running through the battlefield with his helmet off... when Waxer died... I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DIED!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
*sigh* I love clone wars...
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:15 am

IT WAS SO SAAAAAAAAAAAAD :'(
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:33 am

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:08 am

:'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carnage of Krell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carnage of Krell   Carnage of Krell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carnage of Krell
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: