Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanksgiving

Go down 
+18
Ahsoka Tano
Amaranthine
Winter Celchu27
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
JediKnightGirl
Leia Organa
Aay'liah
Duchess Satine Kenobi
sokafan4ever
Rex'sgirl
Bluesaber3
AlynaJoe13
allishmalli
Pinksaber13
Starwarsartist
jedigirl1990
Jedi~Chick
Padme's Japor Snippet
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

Thanksgiving - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:42 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
Rex'sgirl wrote:
Padme's Japor Snippet wrote:
I'm not a big sports fan, but I like Tim Tebow and the Gators. But now he's...what is he in now? Texas...? Razz *prepares to be tackled by Rex's girl for not remembering* ALthough I don't enjoy watching football games, actually. Razz Sounds fun to have it on for Thanksgiving, though- int he background. Wierd? Yes, maybe. XD
EEEEEEEEEEEE TIM TEBOW!!! Oh Lord no(sorry Cowboy fans I hate the Cowboys)! He's with Denver Broncos! 4-1 baby! WOOOOOOOOO!! I promise I won't tackle you right now since its close to Thanksgiving! Wink

Sorry for the double post but . . .

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????? HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THE COWBOYS?! Surprised Them and the Packers are the only professional teams I actually watch, although I am kind of growing on the Broncos. I'm more of a College football fan.
Yep I can't sand the Cowboys. I hate their quarterback. Ew I hate the Packers to. I only like Clay Matthews on the Packers team. I loath Aaron Rodgers I will never ever forgive him. I also hate Steelers, Patriots, and Chargers.
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:45 pm

My sister and brother made a chocolate pie today!!! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Rex'sgirl wrote:
Rex'sgirl wrote:
Padme's Japor Snippet wrote:
I'm not a big sports fan, but I like Tim Tebow and the Gators. But now he's...what is he in now? Texas...? Razz *prepares to be tackled by Rex's girl for not remembering* ALthough I don't enjoy watching football games, actually. Razz Sounds fun to have it on for Thanksgiving, though- int he background. Wierd? Yes, maybe. XD
EEEEEEEEEEEE TIM TEBOW!!! Oh Lord no(sorry Cowboy fans I hate the Cowboys)! He's with Denver Broncos! 4-1 baby! WOOOOOOOOO!! I promise I won't tackle you right now since its close to Thanksgiving! Wink

Sorry for the double post but . . .

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????? HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THE COWBOYS?! Surprised Them and the Packers are the only professional teams I actually watch, although I am kind of growing on the Broncos. I'm more of a College football fan.
Yep I can't sand the Cowboys. I hate their quarterback. Ew I hate the Packers to. I only like Clay Matthews on the Packers team. I loath Aaron Rodgers I will never ever forgive him. I also hate Steelers, Patriots, and Chargers.

Tony Romo? We love him! I don't know any of the other players, or any of the Packers players, so I've got no idea what you're talking about Razz If you want to talk football, you'll have to talk to my mom XD She's the ultimate football expert.

Ugh we hate the Steelers too. And the Eagles and the Redskins.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Yeah me and my dad knows all there is to know about football! Wink I like alot of teams like Colts, Broncos, Giants, and Ravens! WOOOOOOO RAY LEWIS!!! And Terrell Sugg!! Ray Rice to hehe! Love my football! Wink
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:20 pm

LOL. I like college football better, Texas Tech, Alabama, OSU . . . Very Happy But as great as it is, I have bad memories associated with football, which is why I shy away from it. When I was in middle school, people were really, really mean to me because of the football teams I like. One girl even cussed me out, using words no middle schooler should know in the first place. It's sad that people can hate someone else so much over something so small.

That's what I love about TLF! We can disagree without being hateful!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Man that stinks. If someone cussed me out for the teams I liked they would be leaving with a bloody nose and no teeth left. People deserve respect for teams they like. I'm sorry that happened to you Satine you didn't deserve that. Amen sister. Thanks for accepting my dislike of Cowboys. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:40 pm

I just finished making sweet potato pie!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Rex'sgirl wrote:
Man that stinks. If someone cussed me out for the teams I liked they would be leaving with a bloody nose and no teeth left. People deserve respect for teams they like. I'm sorry that happened to you Satine you didn't deserve that. Amen sister. Thanks for accepting my dislike of Cowboys. *hugs*

LOL! I actually did end up almost in a fight with her a few years after that. She'd been bothering me for a long time, so I stood up to her. She was too shocked to hit me back though. The look on her face was priceless Very Happy And she hasn't bothered me once since then.

Thanks for understanding! *hugs* And it's fine! My school best friend hates the Cowboys too, so I'm used to it. LOL! XD

And I'll be routing for the Broncos!!! Tim Tebow is awesome no matter what people say! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Rex'sgirl wrote:

LOL! I actually did end up almost in a fight with her a few years after that. She'd been bothering me for a long time, so I stood up to her. She was too shocked to hit me back though. The look on her face was priceless Very Happy And she hasn't bothered me once since then.

Thanks for understanding! *hugs* And it's fine! My school best friend hates the Cowboys too, so I'm used to it. LOL! XD

And I'll be routing for the Broncos!!! Tim Tebow is awesome no matter what people say! Very Happy
Nice! I'm proud that you stood up to her!
Your welcome! *hugs back* Lol!
WOOOOOOOO GO TEBOW! *blushes* Yeah I'm obsessed. Totally Tebow is going to show them all!!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Thanks Smile

LOL! He will show them! Someday he will take the Broncos to the Super Bowl! And either way God will always know what a good person he is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:11 pm

I believe he will go to the Super Bowl to! Yep it don't matter what those critiques think God knows Tim and how great a guy he is and that's all that matters!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Cooking done for today...... everything else I will do tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Got the kitchen cleaned and ready for cooking tommrow Smile spent the whole day cleaning yay
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:58 pm

xD My mom did a lot of cleaning today. I haven't finished cleaning my room yet............
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:00 pm

haha and just why not missy?

haha jk i actually finally after months and months of putting it off cleaned my room and the bathrooms and the entire kitchen hehe ( i was in a cleaning mood today)
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Because I'm lazy, duh!! XDDDD LOL
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:02 pm

haha thats no excuse young lady get to it hehe jk i use that excuse all the time Smile

Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:03 pm

LOL! Yeah... Either I finish cleaning tomorrow or I tell our guests for Thanksgiving dinner not to go in my room....
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:12 am

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so grateful for you! Very Happy

LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!! Have fun cooking.......Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:14 am

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY EVERYONE!!! Very Happy Imma going to eat lots of turkey!! XDDD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:23 am

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES I AM SO THANKFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:00 am

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!! 8DDDDDDDD I'm so thankful that I was able to find this forum!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Gotta go to lots of cooking...... talk to you all later!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:47 am

Happy Thanksgiving! Love you all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:03 am

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:05 am

I changed the banner for today. Razz Happy Thanksgiving all!! About to eat now!!! Just got done watching the Macy's parade on tv... sadly the 501st was not a part of it this year, but maybe they will be for Christmas or New Years.

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
https://thelakehouse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next