Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The General

Go down 
+11
jedigirl1990
Rex'sgirl
Bluesaber3
Pinksaber13
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
AlynaJoe13
Jedi~Chick
Starwarsartist
SnipsSkywalker
Winter Celchu27
Wolffe's Chick
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

The General Empty
PostSubject: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:54 am

Whoo hoo! I'm so excited for tonight's episode of TCW. The fortune cookie and description are below.

"The path of ignorance is guided by fear."

"General Krell orders Captain Rex and the clone troopers of the 501st Legion to conquer a heavily fortified Umbaran airbase, and will not accept anything less than victory. It is an almost certain suicide mission, unless the clones can use their ingenuity to defeat their new enemy."

I also can't wait to see more of Pong Krell. I know most of you girls hated him but, I really liked him. Hopefully he'll whip out those lightsabers and slay some Umbarans!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:32 pm

I HATE Krell. Razz Can't wait to watch this episode!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:02 pm

MEEEE TOOOoo!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:28 pm

I watched "Darkness on Umbara" again today, and I hate Krell more now than I did the first time I watched it. I REALLY hope he dies.
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:32 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
I watched "Darkness on Umbara" again today, and I hate Krell more now than I did the first time I watched it. I REALLY hope he dies.

Awww, c'mon!! He's not that bad. It's about time someone stood up to Rex.

I have a feeling that Rex might die in "The General".
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:36 pm

What do you mean, it's about time someone stood up to Rex? He's a clone, he has to follow orders. Krell never lets him express an opinion. And he threatened Fives with his lightsaber!

Rex WON'T die in The General. He'll be in the Slavery Arc. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
What do you mean, it's about time someone stood up to Rex? He's a clone, he has to follow orders. Krell never lets him express an opinion. And he threatened Fives with his lightsaber!

Rex WON'T die in The General. He'll be in the Slavery Arc. Very Happy

I respect everyone's opinions but, since I'm not a huge Rex or Fives fan, I pretty much don't care what happens to them.

Ahh, I see!! I saw a picture somewhere of a big explosion and it looked like Rex was in the air. Maybe it was another clone.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:51 pm

This sounds a bit freaky... spoilers for Plan of Dissent and Carnage of Krell:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Yeah, I read that on another website. It should be interesting to watch!!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
This sounds a bit freaky... spoilers for Plan of Dissent and Carnage of Krell:

Spoiler:
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!??! HOW COULD THEY EXECUTE THEM!??!?! HOW DARE THEY!???!?!??!?!?! AKAJk;ajeij498U#ioujaigjeaklds;falkeA';LKA94J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE KRELL YOU EVIL HORRIBLE GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *strangles Krell with bare hands*
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Ahhh....stooopppp.....

CBC, HOW COULD YOU. You will be recieving a rant email.....>.> XDD Jk, but seriously, you don't like Rex or Fives?!?!?!?!?! Maybe it's just me, but I LOVE the Clones!!! I don't know how you can't! XD

Man, this arc is so suspense filled......I can't handle it! JUST AIR THE EPISODES, DARN IT. XD I can't wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:08 pm

I personally don't mind waits. They make the season last longer. And does anyone else love Hardcase? He's my new favorite clone. XD
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:10 pm

LOL yes, he's SO funny! XDDD
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
Ahhh....stooopppp.....

CBC, HOW COULD YOU. You will be recieving a rant email.....>.> XDD Jk, but seriously, you don't like Rex or Fives?!?!?!?!?! Maybe it's just me, but I LOVE the Clones!!! I don't know how you can't! XD

Razz Sorry!! They're OK but I don't freak out over them. I like bounty hunters....or just bad guys in general. OMG!! I just realized, maybe that's why I like Krell. LOL!
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:58 pm

I have mixed feelings about Krell. I think the main reason I don't like him is because he sends the men out on extrordiately dangerous tasks, and doesn't even lead them. He talks like everyone's relying on them ( Him included ) but then he doesn't do anything to help his men. If he wants their trust and respect, he should be willing to fighting alongside them. The Jedi were meant to LEAD! I have a hard time liking anyone who's not willing to work hard.
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Anyone know of a website that streams TCW? If I can't find one in 20 minutes I won't be able to watch the new episode until tomorrow. *Luke style nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!*
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:37 pm

Master Toons usually has the episodes up pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:09 pm

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

Wow.

That episode was even better than last weeks!!!

I was actually yelling at the TV I was so mad at Krell. How DARE he just stand there while the troops risk their lives!!!!!!!!!

Go Hardcase and Fives!!!!! Fives doesn't like Krell. At all. I hope that doesn't get him in trouble later.

Krell's eyes looked creepy there for a minute at the end. I LOVED the part where Fives and Hardcase were flying the ships. XD

10/10. Amazing episode.

Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:25 pm

I know, right lol!
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:50 pm

That was most definately amazing! This may be my most favorite episode so far! And what was with the fire in Krell's eyes?? Was I the only one thrown off by that??
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:01 pm

No, I thought that was wierd as well. I wonder if they are trying to imply something by that...
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:12 pm

AHHHH!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS EPIC!! I posted my thoughts/review- http://pandasabercamera.blogspot.com/2011/11/general-review.html
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
No, I thought that was wierd as well. I wonder if they are trying to imply something by that...

My thoughts as well...
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:39 pm

LOVED this episode. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!

10/10.

ALL THE CLONE ACTION!!!!! Rex was awesome as always, FIVES WAS AMAZING, and Hardcase was really funny. xD The explosions were EPIC. The battles were really cool. The ships at the end with Hardcase and Fives, was HYSTERICAL!!! I LOVED IT!!!!! Very Happy xD

Dislikes:
KRELL. I really hate him. >.> He's creepy and mean. He stepped/kicked away a dead clone!!!! He yelled at the clones who were SAVING THEMSELVES FROM A SUICIDE MISSION. And he was soooooo mean. He just was. XD

CBC you go for all the bad boys. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:44 pm

ok, please let me rant and then i will shut up. XD

I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL I HATE KRELL

I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, rant over. XD Other than THAT, I loved the episode, but GRRRRRRRR why must Krell be SUCH A JERK!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The General Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General   The General Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The General
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next