Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saving Up For CVI

Go down 
+10
Padme's Japor Snippet
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
JediKnightGirl
jedigirl1990
SnipsSkywalker
Pinksaber13
Starwarsartist
Wolffe's Chick
Cia Klivian
Leia Organa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

Saving Up For CVI - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Up For CVI   Saving Up For CVI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:16 am

Aww! Razz I'll probably be the same way.... XD I've never done any interviews.... maybe we could open a thread on jobs! that way we can share stories on different interviews and cheer when one of us lands a job! And those who have a job can offer advice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Saving Up For CVI   Saving Up For CVI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:34 pm

OHH that would be fun! I have a job in a law office, but my boss hasn't payed me since last month ... Because I'm actually an independent worker, not an employee, so she's not required to pay me every week on Friday... Unfortunately Razz But I'd love to give advice to anyone who needs it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Saving Up For CVI   Saving Up For CVI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:33 pm

I'll open the thread then! Very Happy

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Saving Up For CVI   Saving Up For CVI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:34 am

IDK about you girls, but my R2 piggy bank is almost full with CVI money and change! XD I need more jars!
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Saving Up For CVI   Saving Up For CVI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:36 am

XD Lol! I just came into $20 and spent $10 of it on a Star Wars book and a used video game... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Saving Up For CVI   Saving Up For CVI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:42 am

haha i can never hold on to money i really need to start saving but i keep putting it off since i have so much other stuff to save for and my mom is going into surgery this month and is going to be out of work for several weeks so me and my sister are going to have to pay for basic needs like food and stuff so saving is not easy right now but when i get my tax return back this year its definitly going towards sww and celebration 6
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Saving Up For CVI   Saving Up For CVI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Ok, Dad had a wonderful idea. 4H. In my area, there is a fair that is coming up a month or two before CVI, and goats can sell for as much as 2000$ that would be MORE than enough for tickets. the only down side is what happens to the goat after I sell it.... oh well, just as long as I can possibly meet some of you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Up For CVI   Saving Up For CVI - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Up For CVI
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: