Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+58
padfoot
arrasailsluvsstarwars
geek4God
GenawullGweevus
Keirbott
Shadow's Apprentice
SnippyLadyGarmadon1138
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
leialou
GeneralSnips
kandykan
Endless-Skyway
Darth_Sparkle
jedispork
Kat Kiele
ArtooDeeto
Lillian~Skye
VestaraKhai
bbc_hates_me
Kayla
sarahthegeek
Jamie Joyce
Adi Kyoshi
Admin
May Kenobi66
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
StarLee
UmmS
Pinksaber13
Mirax
Cia Klivian
StarWarsForever
Leia Organa
jedigirl1990
Asala Teron
Starwarsartist
JediKnightGirl
Eliption_Tano
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Aay'liah
Obi-Wan's Padawan
allishmalli
shaak ti
Rex'sgirl
Winter Celchu27
Wolffe's Chick
Jedi~Chick
Arda_Ancalima
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Amaranthine
Ashley Amidala
sokafan4ever
Padme's Japor Snippet
AlynaJoe13
Bluesaber3
Ahsoka Tano
SnipsSkywalker
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:30 am

WELCOME ELIPTION_TANO AND COWGIRL SITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BLUESABER3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not a fan of Rex/Ahsoka, but I accept you!!!! :DDDD Very Happy

YES PLEEEEASE STOP BY INSANITOPIAAA 8DDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Insanitopia is a great place to go to be insane, but if you'd like to keep your sanity, I reccomend 'exciting things', 'Main chat thread,' 'What Are You Wearing Today' or anything in The Clone Wars section. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Welcome Elipiton Tano and Cowgirl Sith!! Great to meet you! I'm sorry I'm so late...I'm usually on here all the time! Heh, I'm Alyna and you can either call me that or Aly, or Alijoe. Anything will really work. Wink I'm not a Rexsoka fan, but, as MANY people have already said, no judgements here!

Haha, as for a place to go, I agree with SWA, anything in the Clone wars section, Exciting things, and Main Chat Thread are where to go if you have somehow retained your sanity. Insanitopia is Queen Bluesaber3's domain... Leave your sanity at the door cause you're likely to lose it if you bring it with you! Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Welcome Cowgirl Sith and Eliption Tano!!!! XDXDXD
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Welcome!!!!!!!!!! I'm Leia or Ley. I'm the creator of this place, so if ya need anything, feel free to ask!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDD

-Ley <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Welcome Eliption_Tano and Cowgirl Sith! Glad to have you both, and hope you enjoy The Lakehouse! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Welcome Eliption_Tano and Cowgirl Sith!!!!!!!! Nice to meet y'all!!! I'm Duchess Satine Kenobi, but you can call me DSK or Satine. Have fun at The Lakehouse!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
StarWarsForever

StarWarsForever

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Hi I'm StarWarsForever! I'm a teen who loves Star Wars and all things Sci-Fi. I enjoy reading, drawing, playing around in photoshop and doing graphic design type things. I also enjoy playing video games, mainly the Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones and any other Star Wars game. I'm currently on a mission to read all of the expanded universe books that take place after Return of the Jedi. There are about 70 books and so far I've read about 5. I can't wait to begin talking and becoming part of the community! leiaface
Back to top Go down
http://robynlindenmayer.com
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Hi! I'm Tahiri Veila! I'm a Christian, teenage, bloggin' Star Wars fangirl! I love anything whatsoever to do with Star Wars (TCW and the EU included!). I enjoy blogging, cosplaying, reading, photography, drawing, and performing (that includes dancing, singing, and acting)! Very Happy My favorite TCW character is Ahsoka Tano soka ! and my favorite EU character is Tahiri Veila (Anakin Solo is a close second ;D) I still cannot decide on a favorite character in general, haha! I was born into a "Jedi", Star Wars lovin' family, so I've been a fangirl since birth. Very Happy

Last edited by Tahiri Veila on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Welcome!!! I'm new to the EU but I really like what I've read so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:30 pm

HI!!!!!!!!! I'm Snips!! Welcome to TLF, you'll LOVE this forum! Very Happy Very Happy Ohmigosh, I love photoshop too!! And Video games! Especially The Force Unleashed! Even though I've read about 3 books after A New Hope. But I've read pretty much everything BEFORE!! And I'm not normally this enthusiastic, but today I had sugar! YAY!!
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Ohh double post!!! TWO NEW MEMBERS AT ONCE!!! And ya guys posted right next to eachother!! WOW!!!!! That's never happened before (as long as I've been a member, at any rate)!!! Hey Tahiri Veila!!! I love Ahsoka too!!! My fave EU character is Starkiller though Very Happy

Last edited by SnipsSkywalker on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarWarsForever

StarWarsForever

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:36 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
HI!!!!!!!!! I'm Snips!! Welcome to TLF, you'll LOVE this forum! Very Happy Very Happy Ohmigosh, I love photoshop too!! And Video games! Especially The Force Unleashed! Even though I've read about 3 books after A New Hope. But I've read pretty much everything BEFORE!! And I'm not normally this enthusiastic, but today I had sugar! YAY!!

Yeah my and my Dad play The Force Unleashed together. Although we had to start over since our PS3 died and then we got an Xbox. I've read all the movie novelizations and am finishing up the Thrawn Trilogy. What kinds of things do you like to do in Photoshop?
And I like sugar too! It tastes very good, especially chocolate! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://robynlindenmayer.com
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:42 pm

StarWarsForever wrote:

Yeah my and my Dad play The Force Unleashed together. Although we had to start over since our PS3 died and then we got an Xbox. I've read all the movie novelizations and am finishing up the Thrawn Trilogy. What kinds of things do you like to do in Photoshop?
And I like sugar too! It tastes very good, especially chocolate! Smile

I normally play stuff on my PC...in fact, we don't even have an Xbox XD I've heard that the Thrawn trilogy is good, but I stopped reading the first book for the Republic Commando books Razz I WILL finish it though!! I mainly like to color lineart in photoshop, but sometimes I edit photos and stuff too Smile YESSHHHH CHOCOLATE IS THE AWESOMEST SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Lots of new members!! That's awsome!!! Smile

Well, welcome!! I'm Obi-Wan's Padawan, dedicated fangirl of the greatest Jedi ever, writer, forum-er, and very pleased to meet you. cheers

StarWarsForever- I love TFU too!! The best videogames ever!!! Wink

Tahiri Veila- I very much love Tahiri's character too!! I think she's pretty amazing. Wink Love the avatar, btw.

Oh, ya'll can call me Arliss, OWP, or whatever. I have a pretty long username. Razz Enjoy the Lakehouse!! And feel totally free to PM me, if you need anything or have a question. I'll do my best to help!!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Yay! Two new members! And a new Ahsoka fan! Welcome to the Lakehouse! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Welcome Star Wars Forever and Tahiri Veila!!!! Very Happy I'm Jedi~Chick, JC, Fallon, or Fal (whichever name you choose) and I'm a moderator here on The Lakehouse Forums! Very Happy
I love the EU (my favorite character is Mara Jade Skywalker!!! Woot woot! marajade) and I love Ahsoka and the Clone Wars too!!! Welcome and have fun, let me know if either of you ever need anything!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Welcome new members!! Very Happy

StarWarsForever - Lego Star Wars is so fun! That's cool that you're trying to read all the EU books in that era. Good luck!

Tahiri Veila - Great name! I love singing and acting and would love to cosplay!

Great meeting you both and hope you enjoy the Lakehouse!
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Welcome to the Lakehouse girls! It's great to have you StarWarsForever and Tahiri Veila! Very Happy You can call me JKG or Tara if you'd like! If either of you ever need anything, don't be afraid to tell me or any one of us, we'd be glad to help! Can't wait to "forum" with you! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
Ohh double post!!! TWO NEW MEMBERS AT ONCE!!! And ya guys posted right next to eachother!! WOW!!!!! That's never happened before (as long as I've been a member, at any rate)!!! Hey Tahiri Veila!!! I love Ahsoka too!!! My fave EU character is Starkiller though Very Happy

Haha, cool! I love Star Wars video games too, by the way! My older brother and I have lots for the PC, the Game Cube, the Nintendo 64, the GameBoy, the DS... yeah we're gamers xD I forgot to put that on my profile though! :O Because all of our consoles are packed up (I'm moving) and our Desktop PC isn't working at the moment, so it's been a while since I last played anything. :( We're also getting the Xbox 360, the Kinect, and the new Star Wars game that's coming out for it soon! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:35 pm

OH MY GOODNESS TWO NEW PEOPLE!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I'M BLUESABER3!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy But you can call me Blue or Bluey or Saber or Bluesaber or if you'd really like you can call me Vienna which is not my real name or you can call me Rexa which is my star wars name but I don't really care what you call me as long as I know you're addressing me and-- *takes breath* I love coffee :DDDD
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Bluesaber3 wrote:
I love coffee :DDDD
Common sense: Do not give her any! She's almost as bad as AHSOKA when she drinks coffee!! She gets SOOOO hyper and bounces off the walls and throws trees into lakes!! But we love her that way Very Happy You should visit Insanitopia, where EVERYONE IS HIGH ON SUGAR AND COFFEE!!! That's where you're SUPPOSED to get hyper and bounce off the walls and throw stuff into lakes! And occasionally get hit with footballs and soccer balls.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:23 pm

YES 8D
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:09 am

StarWarsForever wrote:
Hi I'm StarWarsForever! I'm a teen who loves Star Wars and all things Sci-Fi. I enjoy reading, drawing, playing around in photoshop and doing graphic design type things. I also enjoy playing video games, mainly the Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones and any other Star Wars game. I'm currently on a mission to read all of the expanded universe books that take place after Return of the Jedi. There are about 70 books and so far I've read about 5. I can't wait to begin talking and becoming part of the community! leiaface

Hi StarWarsForever!!! Welcome to the Lakehouse! I'm so glad you decided to join.
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:07 am

Hi StarWars Forever and Taheri Veila! I am Sokafan4every but you can call me Soka! I am really excited that y'all are part of The Lakehouse! I know yall are going to LOVE it! I can't wait to get to know you two better! If you ever want to chat just send me a PM! (I love getting new PMs!) so any whooooo get posting and have an Epic Time on TLF!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next