Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+58
padfoot
arrasailsluvsstarwars
geek4God
GenawullGweevus
Keirbott
Shadow's Apprentice
SnippyLadyGarmadon1138
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
leialou
GeneralSnips
kandykan
Endless-Skyway
Darth_Sparkle
jedispork
Kat Kiele
ArtooDeeto
Lillian~Skye
VestaraKhai
bbc_hates_me
Kayla
sarahthegeek
Jamie Joyce
Adi Kyoshi
Admin
May Kenobi66
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
StarLee
UmmS
Pinksaber13
Mirax
Cia Klivian
StarWarsForever
Leia Organa
jedigirl1990
Asala Teron
Starwarsartist
JediKnightGirl
Eliption_Tano
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Aay'liah
Obi-Wan's Padawan
allishmalli
shaak ti
Rex'sgirl
Winter Celchu27
Wolffe's Chick
Jedi~Chick
Arda_Ancalima
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Amaranthine
Ashley Amidala
sokafan4ever
Padme's Japor Snippet
AlynaJoe13
Bluesaber3
Ahsoka Tano
SnipsSkywalker
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

Introduce Yourself! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Super late but welcome Jade!!! So glad to have you here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
JadeSkywalker

JadeSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Thank you everyone! Very Happy I have a feeling I'm definitely going to like it here! Smile
~Jade marajade
Back to top Go down
http://thehobbitwithstickyuppyhair.tumblr.com
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:08 pm

I appear to be a bit late to the welcome party...
Nonetheless, WELCOME, Jade! I'm usually referred to as Spork around these parts. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I hope you'll have a wonderful time here. Thanks for joining! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:58 am

I know I am late to this party sorry but none the less Welcome Jade to the lakehouse I am so glad you decided to join. I hope you have an excellent time here. And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. (beware of blue's insanitopia lol) we are just a bunch of crazy silly loving fangirls here Very Happy again welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:38 pm

again I'm late. but HI WELCOME JADE!!!!!  plokoon ewok 
Back to top Go down
http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
Jedi Ashley

Jedi Ashley

PostSubject: Jedi Ashley   Introduce Yourself! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 2:41 pm

Hey everyone I'm back! Forgot my login info so asked for a new account. I know I use to be Commander Cody's girl. So yeah Hi!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justacrazyfangirl.blogspot.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Hi! Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 6:15 pm

Hi!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 12:07 am

Welcome back! We are glad to hear from you again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
JadeSkywalker

JadeSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:42 pm

*hesitantly pokes forum with foot* Hiiiii....
I joined a long time ago and then life happened and I never really participated in the forum at all... Razz So. Hi. I'm back. I'm awkward. You're welcome to call me that, or Jade. Or Hannah. Or whatever you like. Razz Not opposed to nicknames in the slightest.
So. What's up? I'm interested in being more active here... What topics/areas should I check out? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thehobbitwithstickyuppyhair.tumblr.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 8:05 pm

Hey Jade, it's nice to meet you! I'm GS. So awesome to have another member here!

Mm, as for topics I guess just cruise around the lists there is something for everyone's fandoms Smile

I hope me get to talk more ^_^
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:35 pm

Welcome back, Jade! *hugs Jade* I think I do remember you from awhile back. It's so great (and refreshing) to see a TLF sister return... *gets unnecessarily dramatic* TO THE PROMISED LAND AS A PRODIGAL DAUGHTER/SISTER!!! Sorry... I thought it'd be fun for a moment to get all dramatic. But seriously, we're so glad to have you back and hope you enjoy connecting and reconnecting with your TLF sisters. It's gonna be so much fun!

Well, my advice is generally the same as GS: Cruise around the forum, and see what you want to pop into. The games are (at least I hope they are) still fun to join; we're currently (even though I still haven't even started yet) having a TCW rewatch since all the seasons are on Netflix and we all wanted to watch the series again and either relive the epicness or maybe rethink some things now that we're older; when Rebels officially starts back up again and/or when the next SW movie comes out, we'll probably go all into those; we still talk about a lot of other things aside from SW-related things, so you can discuss what you like and dislike; and we still talk about our lives outside the internet, so if you need to talk about something either funny or serious, we're still here for ya!

We aren't as big as we used to be, but hopefully we're still as fun, entertaining, encouraging, and/or thought-provoking. Plus, I still think we're a great fangirl-outlet for when you need to geek-out or squee about stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 4:11 pm

Welcome back Jade! Wink It's good to see you on here again! We have some topics that are still active, especially our Star Wars Rebels one. Feel free to revive any topic that interests you! We can start up some good conversations! Smile Have fun, and let us know if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:00 pm

Hi Jade!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32