Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+58
padfoot
arrasailsluvsstarwars
geek4God
GenawullGweevus
Keirbott
Shadow's Apprentice
SnippyLadyGarmadon1138
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
leialou
GeneralSnips
kandykan
Endless-Skyway
Darth_Sparkle
jedispork
Kat Kiele
ArtooDeeto
Lillian~Skye
VestaraKhai
bbc_hates_me
Kayla
sarahthegeek
Jamie Joyce
Adi Kyoshi
Admin
May Kenobi66
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
StarLee
UmmS
Pinksaber13
Mirax
Cia Klivian
StarWarsForever
Leia Organa
jedigirl1990
Asala Teron
Starwarsartist
JediKnightGirl
Eliption_Tano
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Aay'liah
Obi-Wan's Padawan
allishmalli
shaak ti
Rex'sgirl
Winter Celchu27
Wolffe's Chick
Jedi~Chick
Arda_Ancalima
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Amaranthine
Ashley Amidala
sokafan4ever
Padme's Japor Snippet
AlynaJoe13
Bluesaber3
Ahsoka Tano
SnipsSkywalker
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:30 pm

Welcome GG! You'll have a great time here!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:37 pm

May Kenobi66 wrote:
I just noticed everyone is using the nickname I made up. Razz Yay!!

~May

LOL May!!
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Hi I'm new.   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:00 pm

Um....Hi! Woah! They have awesome smiley face things! Sorry, anyhow, Hi. I'm geek4God and I'm obsessed with Star Wars. So yeah. I'm a fangirl. I haven't gotten used to this forum yet so I'm a bit confused and to be honest, I'm not 100% certain I'm posting this on the right thread or whatever.

Ok, now...about me....Well, I'm homeschooled affraid Yeah. I have a brother named Anakin. (I still find that cool.) and my favorite Star Wars character is Ben Skywalker<3 (And Mara, and ANAKIN SOLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) *Takes deep breath*

So yeah. I'm shy. Ish. I feel like a newbie on this website oh my gosh......ok ok. yes. Let's be friends.
Back to top Go down
http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:05 pm

Welcome! You'll get the hang of this place soon, and yes, you're posting in the right place.
Your brothers name is Anakin? That's so cool! I must have been reading your blog the other day...

Very Happy Have fun here!
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:05 pm

Hello 4G! (Everyone has nicknames, so can I call you that?) I'm May, it's nice to meet you!!
And yay! I'm the second to say "hi" to you! Very Happy (I would've been first but I like to edit my posts. Lol)

Welcome to the lakehouse! Wink Yes, you posted on the right thread, and I have to admit, forums are slightly confusing at first. Just have a look around and don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have some!

Coolness! affraid A brother named Anakin! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Those characters are some of my favorites too! Awesomeness!!! Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Welcome Geek4God! I'm GeneralSnips or GS. That is so cool you have a brother named Anakin!!! Mara is one of my favorite characters too. If you need any help don't be afraid to ask Smile I hope you enjoy it here and I can't wait to talk to you.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Welcome Geek4God, love your username btw. don't worry we all had been there at some point you will get the hang of it. We are a tight knit group here so don't worry if you need help dont hesitate to ask we are all more than happy to help. thats so awesome about your brothers name way Epic.

Anyway I am JG90 and its so good to meet you welcome to the lakehouse I am sure you will love it here. Don't worry I am shy too so i know the feeling. I am so glad you are here
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:04 pm

WELCOME!!!!!! I'M BLUESABER3!!!! 8D the faces on here are the best! this is my geek- geek I love him. and OH MY GOODIENESS YOUR BROTHER IS NAMED ANAKIN??!!! That's like the most awesomest thing ever.... 8D I'm homeschooled too!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:17 pm

Welcome to GG and Geek4God!

I'm Amaranthine, one of the admins here! Thank you for joining and we hope you stick around and have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Keirbott

Keirbott

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Hi, Geek4God! Very Happy I'm new here too. It's nice to meet you! Wow, your brother might just have the most awesome name ever!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Welcome to the Lakehouse Geek4God! Very Happy It's very nice to meet you!!! I hope you have fun here, and everyone is very nice so I'm sure you'll make TONS of friends! Very Happy That's so cool about your brother!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Welcome Geek4God! Smile I hope you have a lot of fun here!!!! You'll get used to it sooner or later....if you have questions or need help, just ask! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Welcome to the Lakehouse Geek4God, glad to have you on the Lakehouse!! Very Happy Very Happy

I'm Siri, older sister of May who was the second person to welcome you, I believe Smile

That's awesome that you have a brother named Anakin!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

And I love a lot of those characters too! Very Happy Anakin Solo is so cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:03 pm

Welcome to the Lakehouse, GG, Kierbott, and Geek4God!!!!!!! I'm Artoo, and I hope you like it here!
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Welcome Geek4God!! Glad you're here!!! It takes time to get to know things but if you need any help I'm here to help!! Smile
Back to top Go down
arrasailsluvsstarwars

arrasailsluvsstarwars

Location : Fanfiction.net, my penname is Swsvilliansarehot, pm me if u want 2.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:12 pm

Hi....please don't whack me with a frying pan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:38 pm

LOL!! Official Welcome, Arrasail! I'm bluesaber3... obviously.. XD
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:39 pm

LOL Welcome to the Lakehouse Arra! I'm GS, I hope you have a great time here. Don't be shy about asking for help. I really hope to get to talk to you soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi! I know we just met in the "101 game", but I though I'd say "Hi" and "Welcome" again!

I'm pretty sure you'll like it here. *whispers* Just watch out for Bluesaber... she's the Queen of Insanity. She has her own kingdom of Insanitopia.

Just kidding. She won't hurt you. But she does kinda run the TLF topic of Insanitopia. It's a good place to be insane. You could be the second most insane person there (Blue is automatically the first) and people wouldn't care or judge.

You are perfectly ok here to be as geeky or insane or normal or whatever as you want to be. I speak as a member who has been here literally since like Day 1, 2, or 3 (I forgot which day).

EDIT: I was here on Day 7 actually. I just checked. But I'm still an early and an important member (if I do say so myself). Very Happy

Last edited by allishmalli on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Welcome Arra! Very Happy It's so nice o meet you!!! You're going to have so much fun here! Very Happy Let any of us know if you need anything! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:41 pm

ALLISH. THE KINGDOM OF INSANITOPIA IS COMPLETELY INNOCENT. as long as you don't steal our marshymelons. o3o *marches back off to my lovely kingdom*
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:12 pm

Oh, Blue. You know I was just having a little bit of fun. I think you're great and Insanitopia is great. I never said it wasn't. I just said it was a good place to be insane. I think that's a good thing. TLF is my outlet too!
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:14 pm

Bahaha of course I know that!! Awkward rampage-like outbursts are occasionally my way of having fun. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Welcome to the Lakehouse Arra, we're happy to have you Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Welcome to the lakehouse Arra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy I'm kinda late, because I haven't gotten emails lately....

(Admins???? What is going on with that!?!??!)

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next