Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+58
padfoot
arrasailsluvsstarwars
geek4God
GenawullGweevus
Keirbott
Shadow's Apprentice
SnippyLadyGarmadon1138
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
leialou
GeneralSnips
kandykan
Endless-Skyway
Darth_Sparkle
jedispork
Kat Kiele
ArtooDeeto
Lillian~Skye
VestaraKhai
bbc_hates_me
Kayla
sarahthegeek
Jamie Joyce
Adi Kyoshi
Admin
May Kenobi66
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
StarLee
UmmS
Pinksaber13
Mirax
Cia Klivian
StarWarsForever
Leia Organa
jedigirl1990
Asala Teron
Starwarsartist
JediKnightGirl
Eliption_Tano
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Aay'liah
Obi-Wan's Padawan
allishmalli
shaak ti
Rex'sgirl
Winter Celchu27
Wolffe's Chick
Jedi~Chick
Arda_Ancalima
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Amaranthine
Ashley Amidala
sokafan4ever
Padme's Japor Snippet
AlynaJoe13
Bluesaber3
Ahsoka Tano
SnipsSkywalker
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:23 pm

I want to go swimming with the crocodiles, like my mom did. XD

JK, I don't know, exactly. I just think it would be cool to go there! Smile
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:27 pm

O.O Whoa!! That sounds awesome!

Yep! I want to go to some major cities and see some Kangaroos and Koalas!

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
kandykan

kandykan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Kandykan, a new user! I'm a high schooler, and, of course, I am obsessed with Star Wars! I go on the forums at TheForce.Net a lot, but they're getting too negative for me. So I'm really glad I found this forum!

So a little bit about my relationship with Star Wars: I am absolutely obsessed with the expanded universe! Whenever a new post-ROTJ novel comes out, I try to get it immediately. I also like watching The Clone Wars, and I love playing Star Wars video games! Most of all, I love the movies that started it all. Very Happy

Thanks for letting me join this forum!
Back to top Go down
http://kandykan.tumblr.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Welcome KandyKan yeah i have had the same experince i have tried many other forums but they were to negative or some other problem came up I am sure you will love the lakehouse its definitly a very positve place to be and I am sure you will love it here. and yay i love watching the clone wars too and who doesn't love the movies lol Very Happy

Can't wait to get to know you again welcome to the lakehouse I am glad you joined. Very Happy if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask anyone here including me would love to help you out
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi Kandykan! Welcome and great to meet you! Very Happy I hope you enjoy the forums here!
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Welcome to the lakehouse KandyKan! I'm May, and I know you'll enjoy it here. Star Wars is awesome, and I agree with you on everything you said. ^_^

As JediGirl said, don't hesitate to ask for help or if you have any questions. ^_^

I'm glad you've joined this forum! Wink

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Hello Kandykan and welcome to the Lakehose! Very Happy Very Happy I hope you enjoy it here! Very Happy I love the Star Wars EU as well!!! Very Happy Very Happy I also enjoy watching The Clone Wars and of course, I absolutely love the films! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:26 am

Welcome Kandykan! Very Happy Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy it here! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Welcome to the Lakehouse from me, KandyKan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy I hope you like it here!!!
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:18 pm

Hi Kandykan!!! Very Happy I'm Spork!

WELCOME TO THE LAKEHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Welcome to The Lakehouse KandyKan!!!!! Very Happy Hope you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Hi Kandykan!!! I'm DHC and I am also a huge EU fan, and I love Mara Jade! Welcome to The Lakehouse Forums!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Yay for EU!!!!!! I'm Artoo and welcome to the Lakehouse!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Endless-Skyway

Endless-Skyway

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:01 am

Welcome to the Lakehouse, Kandykan! I hope you enjoy your time here.

I'm Endless, and please do feel free to send me a PM, e-mail or just post on here if you need help. May the Force be with you always,

Endless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsjaina.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Welcome KandyKan!!!! I'm Bluesaber3!! Sorry I'm late, I was at camp! =D
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Hey Kandykan! Sorry I'm late too, I'm banned from the internet. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Oh dear!!! Busy summer, I'm afraid- I haven't been on to greet new people! :/ Welcome to everyone!!
Back to top Go down
kandykan

kandykan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone!!! <3 This place is awesome!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kandykan.tumblr.com
StarWarsForever

StarWarsForever

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Welcome Kandykan! I'm StarWarsForever or SWF. The Lakehouse is a great positive place, and I hope you enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
http://robynlindenmayer.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:00 am

Hiya fellow Star Wars fans! I'm GeneralSnips but you can just call me GS for short. This is my first time on a site like this so if you have any advice I would sure like to hear it Very Happy

I'm in love with Star Wars hehe, my favorite movie is Return of the Jedi, and I can't get enough of the Extended Universe. Watching the movies when I was little and then The Clone Wars was the thing that got me into Star Wars with great characters and the awesome adventures.

I'm really glad I found this forum and can't wait to get to know some of you. Thank you for letting me join soka
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:11 am

Hello GS! Nice to meet you!! I'm May! Wink

Return of the Jedi happens to be my favorite from the Original Trilogy. Smile It's a great movie.

You'll enjoy it here, and if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. cheerleader

~May
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:21 am

Welcome, GS!!! I'm DHC and my favorite movie is also Return of the Jedi!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Hiiiii GeneralSnips!!!!! I'm Bluesaber3!!! Out of the original trilogy, Return of the Jedi is my favorite as well, but the Clone Wars is my favorite!!! Have a welcome cookie!! *stuffs cookies into CD drive*
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Hi GS!! Welcome to the Lakehouse. I'm Artoo, and Return of the Jedi is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:09 pm

Welcome to the Lakehouse, GS!!!! Very Happy I'm glad you found us!! I'm Kayla, and if you couldn't tell... I like Princess Leia. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 23 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next