Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+58
padfoot
arrasailsluvsstarwars
geek4God
GenawullGweevus
Keirbott
Shadow's Apprentice
SnippyLadyGarmadon1138
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
leialou
GeneralSnips
kandykan
Endless-Skyway
Darth_Sparkle
jedispork
Kat Kiele
ArtooDeeto
Lillian~Skye
VestaraKhai
bbc_hates_me
Kayla
sarahthegeek
Jamie Joyce
Adi Kyoshi
Admin
May Kenobi66
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
StarLee
UmmS
Pinksaber13
Mirax
Cia Klivian
StarWarsForever
Leia Organa
jedigirl1990
Asala Teron
Starwarsartist
JediKnightGirl
Eliption_Tano
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Aay'liah
Obi-Wan's Padawan
allishmalli
shaak ti
Rex'sgirl
Winter Celchu27
Wolffe's Chick
Jedi~Chick
Arda_Ancalima
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Amaranthine
Ashley Amidala
sokafan4ever
Padme's Japor Snippet
AlynaJoe13
Bluesaber3
Ahsoka Tano
SnipsSkywalker
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Welcome Pinksaber!! I love your username and banner!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:17 am

Hello Pinksaber!! Welcome to The Lakehouse!! I'm pretty new here as well, but I know you'll definately love it here!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:50 am

Hey!!!!!!! Hi!!!!!!!!!!!! We here at TLF LOVE new members!!!!!!!!! :DDDD I'm Leia, but some call me Ley. I'm the Administrator around here, so if you have any questions, just ask!!!!!!!! :DDD

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
UmmS

UmmS

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:49 pm

Hello all,

I would like to say right off the bat, that although I am not christian, I am a person of faith, and would love to be able to discuss Star Wars with other like minded people. I promise I won't even mention my religion, nor will I proselytize. If this is not ok, please let me know and I won't come back.

If you will have me, I'm UmmS, which means mother of S. S is my beloved fat cat Squeaky. I've been a star wars fan my entire life. I picked up Timothy Zahn's Heir to the Empire when it first came out in paperback and have upped my fan status to fanatic from there on out. My goal is to own all the star wars novels and graphic novels written. I'm doing my yearly inventory next weekend to see what I'm missing Smile I usually stalk used bookstores, but sometimes I break down and buy it when it first came out, like with Choices of One this summer. Timothy Zahn was doing a signing, so of course I had to get it signed, along with my first edition paperback of HttE.

I went to my first con last summer and have been bitten by the cosplay bug. I have a long list of WIPs (works in progress), as well as an even longer wishlist. But first, I've got to get down to my goal weight. So I hope by next summer, God willing, I'll have some costumes done in time for Celebration and DragonCon.

I'm currently working on:

1. Plourr Ilo - an awesome strong female character from the early days of Rogue Squadron. Not only is she a tough as nails pilot, but she's also a lost princess. ship

2. Givin Jedi - I have a screen accurate givin mask coming, so I thought I'd make a jedi costume. Gives me an excuse to buy a lightsaber. jedi

3. Cad Bane - I also have a screen accurate (and movable) Cad Bane mask coming (I just turned 30 and am having a 1/3 of a life crisis, so I went kinda crazy buying things). I'm most excited about this character, as the mouth grimaces, and there is only 1 other Cad Bane in the 501st, which should hopefully make my costume very sought after bane

Future costume plans include Asajj Ventress, Asyr Sei'lar (female bothan member of Rogue Squadron) and a Zonoma Sekot Gallactic Alliance Jedi. Oh, and maybe a Yuuzhan Vong celebrate

Are there any RL or 501st members in the house?

I have a grand road trip planned for next August. I hope to drive down to Florida for Celebration, then spend a few days with my family at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Then, my brother and I will drive up to Atlanta for DragonCon. Soooo exited! Saving my pennies (and 20s) for it!

Last edited by UmmS on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi!!!! Welcome to The Lakehouse!!!! I'm Winter (obviously). We don't mind that you aren't a Christian! We welcome everyone as long as they are respectful of other's opinions. Very Happy

I'm not much of a costumer, but my sister Leia is. She has a couple costumes and is working on a big project for CVI, Endor Leia!
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Welcome UmmS!!! YAY, another Cad Bane fan. That's awesome!! A lot of people on here should be going to CVI next year, I hope you can join us.

I'm not an RL or 501st member but as soon as I meet the age requirement, I'm going to be in the RL. I already have a screen accurate costume (actually, I have a few).

Also, I think I know the other Cad Bane you're speaking of. Is his name Wally C.? I've seen pictures of his costume from CV, it's really awesome.
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Hi UmmS! I promise to respect your opinion. That's what I love about this place--They're all VERY welcoming. Smile I think it's really cool that you make costumes!!! The only thing I can do is capes, which are fun to make. Very Happy Very Happy Sounds like you have a lot to do!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Hey, UmmS! I'm Snips Smile Welcome to TLF!! You'll love this forum! Everyone is great, and we'll all respect your opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:17 pm

HI UMMS!!!!! I'M HYPER!
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:50 pm

HI! To both of you! (Sorry I'm late!) Welcome and enjoy yourself!!!
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:14 am

Welcome UmmS!!!! Smile Enjoy the forums, I'm Jedi~Chick, a.k.a Fallon. Wink I'm a moderator here, so if you need anything, feel free to shoot me a PM! Smile We don't mind that you aren't Christian, as long as you respect the other girls's opinions, we should all get along great!!!

BTW, I was recently doing some research on Rogue Squadron and Plourr Ilo seems super cool!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:39 am

Welcome Pinksaber and UmmS! Sorry I'm lately greeting you guys, I've been gone all weekend. I'm Alyna, you can me Aly if you like! I can't wait to get to know you guys! If I can help you with anything, feel free to PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
StarLee

StarLee

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Hi there! I'm StarLee but you can call me either Star or Lee for short! I'm a rather new Star Wars fan but I LOVE it!! I have many interests including art, writing, singing, reading, nature, and animals (especially dogs and horses). I'm excited about getting to know the people on here and hanging out on the forums when I can! Very Happy

~StarLee
Back to top Go down
http://lauralee1.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Hi StarLee!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD Welcome to the Lakehouse!!! I'M THE FIRST TO WELCOME YOU YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll love it here!!! :DD
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:43 pm

You beat me to it, Blue!! Grr Mad XDDD
Hey Starlee!!! WELCOME!!!! I'm Snips! :DDDD You'll love The Lakehouse!!! I LOVEEEE to write! (you'll find a ton of Star Wars authors and artists on here Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:01 pm

XD Welcome StarLee!!!! Smile I'm Jedi~Chick, (AKA Fallon), Moderator and resident Queen of Fanfiction here on TLF. Wink Welcome and have fun! If you ever need anything feel free to ask away! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Welcome StarLee!! I'm Cad Bane's chick but everyone here calls me CBC. Enjoy the forum!!
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Hey StarLee, I go by PJS around here, but you can call me whatever you want! Very Happy I also like writing, and am liek drawing occasioanally. My bro is much better than me in certain areas, lol!

Anyway, have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi, StarLee! I'm a rather new Star Wars fan as well (I've only been a fan for a little over a year) and I also love reading writing, art and horses! :DD Enjoy the Lakehouse!
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Hey StarLee! Welcome to the Lakehouse! I'm Alyna, but lots of people call me Aly. Feel free to call me either one! I like almost everything that you mentioned! Lol, ( Though, I doubt many people would enjoy my singing. Wink haha, doesn't usually stop me! ) Very Happy Can't wait to get to know you, girl!
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Welcome to The Lakehouse Lee!!!!! Very Happy Were happy to have you!!
Back to top Go down
StarWarsForever

StarWarsForever

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:44 pm

Welcome StarLee! I'm StarWarsForever or SWF for short! I also enjoy reading, writing, and all kinds of art. I'm actually an aspiring graphic designer. You'll definitely like it here, everyone is super nice and really friendly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://robynlindenmayer.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Welcome StaLee Smile I hope you have a great time on here! I sure do Very Happy These are some of the most fun, craziest girls I've ever 'met'! Feel free to PM me if you ever need anything!

P.S. Do you homeschool?
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi, Starlee! I'm Ahsoka_Tano, but people on here just call me Ahsoka. grinning I love singing, drawing, writing and horses, too! If you need anything, feel free to PM me! Just a warning, watch out for us frying pan fryingsaber wielders! *winks*
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Ahsoka_Tano wrote:
Hi, Starlee! I'm Ahsoka_Tano, but people on here just call me Ahsoka. grinning I love singing, drawing, writing and horses, too! If you need anything, feel free to PM me! Just a warning, watch out for us frying pan fryingsaber wielders! *winks*
Yes... do watch out. And try not to say anything related to pie, or we will have to attack you XDDD LOL kidding, we don't attack people most of the time except uh umm *cough bluesaber cough cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next