Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live Action Series?!?!!

Go down 
+15
Pinksaber13
Cia Klivian
Aay'liah
Winter Celchu27
shaak ti
Bluesaber3
jedigirl1990
Rex'sgirl
Wolffe's Chick
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Duchess Satine Kenobi
sokafan4ever
jedidreamer
Jedi~Chick
SnipsSkywalker
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

Live Action Series?!?!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Action Series?!?!!   Live Action Series?!?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:21 pm

This sounds like EU: the Movie and then, EU: the Show!
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Series?!?!!   Live Action Series?!?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:55 pm

I hope it will be good!
Back to top Go down
Kat Kiele

Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Series?!?!!   Live Action Series?!?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:40 am

"Here is where the Fun begins"

I want to see how it goes! Should be interesting!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Series?!?!!   Live Action Series?!?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:36 pm

Hmmm...looks interesting. I'd probably watch it...well, it's Star Wars! Of course I'll watch it! (it being something I'm allowed to watch, that is) I really hope to see Ferus Olin...mebbe Thrawn! Thrawn would be awesome! Very Happy
It's just...the lack of Jedi. Jedi (and Obi-Wan) are hands-down my favorite part of the SW universe. Superheroes, whose duty is to bring peace and pustice to the galaxy! Unfortunately, I don't think there's going to be much of either. :( Which makes me a bit skeptical.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Series?!?!!   Live Action Series?!?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:43 pm

What? How can there be no Jedi in Star Wars!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Series?!?!!   Live Action Series?!?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Well, in the timeline the live action series will take place in, the Jedi are all but extinct. :'(
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Series?!?!!   Live Action Series?!?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:25 pm

I also wish there could be Jedi in the Live Action series, they're my favorite part of Star Wars too. I'd also love to see Ferus Olin, he's so cool!! Very Happy I also wish Obi-Wan could be in it too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Series?!?!!   Live Action Series?!?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:06 pm

i agree siri i would love to see obiwan in the live action series and Ferus would be awsome too Very Happy if only they could make a live action series based off of the jedi apprentice and jedi quest books now that would be my favorite show ever lol hey one can dream right?
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Series?!?!!   Live Action Series?!?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:19 pm

Oh my gosh, I so agree!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy That would be the best show EVER!! Very Happy Than there could be an episode arc revolving around Secrets of the Jedi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Series?!?!!   Live Action Series?!?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:45 am

yes totally Very Happy that would be pure epicness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Series?!?!!   Live Action Series?!?!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Action Series?!?!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2