Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae

Go down 
+4
Jedi~Chick
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Leia Organa
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Empty
PostSubject: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:53 am

The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae KingdomSet

Has anyone heard of the Kingdom Series? The Kingdom Series consists of 6 books written by Chuck Black, and they are an allegory to the Bible, where the King represents God, the Prince represents Jesus, Knights of the Prince represent Christians and so on. There are a few different knights each book is focused on, and there's lots of epic sword fighting and battles. There's also a little romance in each book.
The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae 15492_TN
After he finished the Kingdom Series, Chuck Black wrote the Knights of Arrethtrae series. They are about different Knights of the Prince and how they fought against the Dark Knight(Satan). The one I have a picture of is Lady Carliss, my favorite book in both of Chuck Black's series'.

Have any of you read them? If you haven't I highly recommend them, they helped me want to grow closer to Jesus!

~Rachel
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 am

Wow! I've never read them before, but they look great!! Now I have ANOTHER great series to read! grinning

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:20 am

They sound really good! I'll have to read them. I followed your blog by the way Smile
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:38 pm

I actually just saw these in a Christian store. I didn't know anything about them though! Now I'm going to have to get them!!!!! They look awesome! Wink

Rachel, I followed too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Hannakin

Hannakin

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:30 pm

I LOVE those books!!!!! cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://toadpicsusa.webs.com
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Yes, i have read them. Smile They're pretty good. I just got Lady Carliss and the Waters of Moorue on my Kindle... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Obi-Wan's Padawan wrote:
Yes, i have read them. Smile They're pretty good. I just got Lady Carliss and the Waters of Moorue on my Kindle... Very Happy

Lady Carliss was my favorite one, I hope you like it! Smile
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:18 pm

I just started reading Kingdom Dawn!!! It is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I got it signed by Mr.Black and he said that the rights just got transferd and they are going to be making a movie!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:29 pm

sokafan4ever wrote:
I just started reading Kingdom Dawn!!! It is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I got it signed by Mr.Black and he said that the rights just got transferd and they are going to be making a movie!!!!!!!

I'm so glad you like it! I loved meeting Mr. Black!!! I got a Lady Carliss book and got it signed! I can't wait for the movie, he said it would take 3-5 years though.
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Yah I know I want to find out where I can go to audition for Tess kuz I LOVE acting and my personality think that I am a lot like Tess!!'
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:02 am

That would be so much fun! Very Happy I really want to be an extra in the movie. That would be a dream come true! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:03 am

I just started these books!!!!! So far it's really really good!!!!!! I feel bad for Leniad right now. His dad just died. Crying or Very sad I nearly cried at that part. Chuck Black is a great author! I'm going to read more tonight!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:07 am

Jedi~Chick wrote:
I just started these books!!!!! So far it's really really good!!!!!! I feel bad for Leniad right now. His dad just died. Crying or Very sad I nearly cried at that part. Chuck Black is a great author! I'm going to read more tonight!!! Very Happy

I know, that was sooo sad. Crying or Very sad Chuck Black is so gifted at writing! And he's very humble about it too, it was soooooo amazing to meet him! Smile I hope you like the rest of the book! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:09 am

thanks! I'll be reading a lot this weekend. Wink
I wish I could meet him!! Maybe he'll come to a homeschool convention here. Very Happy THat would be cool!
Back to top Go down
Dancing with Anakin

Dancing with Anakin

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:51 am

Lady Carliss was probably one of my favorites! She reminded me so much of myself. I would love to be in the movie, too......even as an extra, although, I must warn you, from previous experience: Being an extra involves a lot of sitting around in the sun, being extremely hot, thirsty, and bored. Until they need you. Then you go and sit wherever they're filiming, being hot, thirsty, and slightly-less bored.

Of course, my extra work was in Texas. LOL! It might be different up north.
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:27 am

What were you an extra in???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae   The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae
Page 1 of 1