Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!) Empty
PostSubject: Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!)   Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi Girls! As some of you may know, I'm also obsessed with the Kingdom Series! I'm going to be writing a fanfic that takes place after Lady Carliss, my favorite book in the Knights of Arrethtrae(a companion series to the Kingdom Series). I hope it's not too hard to understand if you haven't read Lady Carliss yet.

Before you read this, here are some terms you will want to know:
Knight of the Prince = a Christian
Haven = a Church
The Prince = Jesus
The King = God
Silent Warriors = Angels
Lucius aka the Dark Knight = Satan
Shadow Warriors = Demons
Vincero Knights = People who follow the devil

I'm not quite sure how I was supposed to do the spacing here. I tried my best, but please tell me if I did it wrong. Smile

Chapter 1

I sat up in bed and looked around the room my sister and I shared. Instead of horse posters covering the wall on my sister's side, I saw stone walls and a thatched roof. In the place of my compound bow and expensive arrows, a primitive recurve bow and a leather quiver rested against the wall. I realized that instead my bunk bed, I was lying on a pallet on the cold floor. Cold? I sat up and rubbed my hands over my eyes, wondering if this was a dream. A quick glance around the room and a pinch to my arm confirmed that it wasn't. What's going on? I thought as I picked up my Knight of the Prince sword off the floor beside me. I carefully drew the sword from its scabbard and held it in front of me. To my surprise the blade shone, and the pommel had been polished until it gleamed. I carefully ran my finger down the edge of the blade, and quickly pulled it back. Sharp? My sword wasn't supposed to be sharpened... I placed my sword back into its scabbard and stood up. A dark brown dress with long sleeves and a silky red cape was laid over a chair in the corner, along with some light leather armor and a pendant with the mark of the Prince emblazoned on it. The mark of the Prince? Wait a minute... I though as I slipped into the comfortable dress, fastened the pendant around my neck, and started towards the door. Ok, if I'm in Arrethtrae I have no idea who I might run into. I thought as turned around to pick up my sword. I strapped it to my back and opened the door. What I saw nearly made me slam it shut again. The door opened into a large courtyard, were close to sixty knights, young and old, male and female, milled about, all bearing the mark of the Prince! This must be a haven, I wonder which one... I thought as I ventured out a few steps and looked around me. Some teenage knights who looked to be about my age walked by, talking and laughing, while others sparred in a fenced off training arena. As I walked around the perimeter of the haven, a burly, middle aged man sauntered up to me. He had a kind face that was framed with curly red hair. His piercing green eyes studied me as he smiled. “Welcome to the haven! My name is Sir Jayden” He said extending his hand for me to shake.
“Hello sir.” I replied, smiling shyly as I shook his hand.
My mind raced as I tried to decide what name to use. Robin Hood was one of my favorite movie characters, so I decided to go with Robin.
“I'm Robin.” I replied.
“It's a pleasure to meet you. I haven't seen you before, have you been here long?” Sir Jayden asked.
“Actually, I just arrived today.” I replied with a grin.
“Its always great to see a young knight who wants to serve the Prince!” He grinned, “I'm the leader of this haven, if you ever have any questions, come talk to me.”
“Thank you!” I replied happily.
“Father, come see what I can do!” A small voice called from behind Sir Jayden. “If you'll excuse me.” He said politely, bending down to pick up his small daughter. I smiled and walked over to the sparring arena. Two teenage boys were in a heated duel...

That's all I have to far! I hope you liked it!

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!)   Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Chapter 1 added. Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!)   Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Ooooh I love it!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't read the Kingdom series yet, but I love your writing style! It's really good!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!)   Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:45 pm

DutchessSatineKenobi wrote:
Ooooh I love it!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't read the Kingdom series yet, but I love your writing style! It's really good!

Thank you so much, it means a lot to me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!)   Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Wow!! That's great! Wink I haven't read the Kingdom series yet, but now I really want to!! Smile I'm going to buy these books very soon!!!!!! Very Happy I like your name...Robin. Wink Very cute!! Smile Keep writing!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!)   Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
Wow!! That's great! Wink I haven't read the Kingdom series yet, but now I really want to!! Smile I'm going to buy these books very soon!!!!!! Very Happy I like your name...Robin. Wink Very cute!! Smile Keep writing!!!

Thank you so much! Smile. It really means a lot to me! I hope it isn't too much like your story. Anyway, I'm glad you want to read the Kingdom Series! If you'd like I could tell you the best book to start on. Smile. Thanks so much for the encouragement!
<3
Rachel
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!)   Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:40 am

No problem!! No it's not too much like my story. Wink I'm glad that you like the idea! Smile Yours is really good too!!! Smile Sure, which book is best? I'm going to start the Kingdom series next. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!)   Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Hey girl we haven't chatted in like forever... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!)   Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into Arrethtrae (Chapter 1 added!)
Page 1 of 1