Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask a Character

Go down 
+28
GeneralSnips
jedispork
Ashoka2898
Asala Teron
Darth Tromeros
ArtooDeeto
Ashley Amidala
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Cia Klivian
ahsokaandtabby
Amaranthine
jedigirl1990
luxsoka13
Kayla
SnipsSkywalker
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Ahsoka Tano
Pinksaber13
shaak ti
AndrieeJainaSolo
sokafan4ever
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
JediKnightGirl
Aay'liah
Jedi~Chick
Padme's Japor Snippet
Rex'sgirl
Kat Kiele
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
luxsoka13

luxsoka13

Location : Camping out on Endor with the Jedi, Ninja, and Hogwarts Gang!!!!

Ask a Character - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:01 pm

DSK,

I helped one when there ship broke down.

Sugi

Dear Lalo Gunn,

Your hair is really short. Did you cut it to donate like I did?

Luxsoka13
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:01 pm

Luxsoka13,

Sorta.... I just, cut it and gave it to some Ewoks. I don't have a idea what they did with it.

Lalo Gunn

Dear Leia,
Can you be more specific, come on girl!!! How did you know how to use the speeder bikes!?!?! What do you mean it was in your blood? LOL! Can you explain in a little more detail??
Your biggest fan, Kayla225
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Kayla,
I meant because Anakin is my father Smile
~Leia

Anakin,
Sooooooooooo.......... can I eat your waffles
~Blue
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:54 am

Dear Blue,
NOE. DEY AR MAI WAFFLES AND I LURVE THEM! Don't even think about it...
~Anakin

Lord Sidious.
Why are you so angry?
~Snips
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:06 am

Snips,
WHY DO YOU CARE Evil or Very Mad If you truly must know, one day I was walking along and I decided that evil people were awesome and I began to hate every person I see. MUAHAHAHAHAHAA
Sidious

Anakin,
Well, that's ok, because I just ate a chocolate chip bagel. Be jealous.
~BLUUEEE
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:36 pm

BLUUEEE,

I just had a Nutella sandwich, so I don't need your wimpy bagel Razz

~Anakin

Quinlan,

Have you ever met Anakin? Something tells me Obi-Wan would be annoyed if you and Anakin were both together Razz

-DSK
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:10 pm

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DSK,
Oh yes, Anakin is one of my bestest friends! Don't tell Obi! Very Happy
~Quinnie

Dear Anakin,
Have you ever been pulled over by a police droid for speeding?
~blue
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Blue,
NO! NEVER EVER!! Why would you even think that? I never ever speed EVER! Uh... okay, I do speed... sometimes. But I don't get caught. Wink
~Anakin

Dear Obi-Wan,
Do people often mistake you for someone from England?
~Snips
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Snips,
Yes, sometimes when I travel to a small planet called earth, people there ask me if I'm from England. Some even try to copy my accent
Obi-Wan

Dear Obi-Wan,
Had you talked to Siri before when you were younger or was the time you spoke during the attack on the Temple ever your first conversation?
Siri/Shena
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Dear Siri/Shena,

We exchanged a few words here and there. More out of necessity than friendship, such as if we were paired together in a training exercise. I had Bant, Garen, and Reeft and she her own friends and our groups didn't mix much. She is now a good friend and I am very glad that our missions brought us together, but before I became a Padawan we did not speak much.

Except, I just remembered, I believe she might have called me a klutz once or twice.

May the Force be with you,
Obi-Wan

---------

Dear Qui-Gon,

Although you didn't mention it much afterward, you had a Padawan before Xanatos, right? What was he or she like?

Sincerely,
Arda
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:39 am

Dear Arda,

Yes, I did have a Padawan before Xanatos- his name was Feemor. He was a very good Padawan and he successively achieved the rank of Jedi Knight. I care for him a lot.
May the Force Be With You,
Qui-Gon

Dear Padme,
Why did you decide to marry Anakin as quick as you did? Wouldn't you have wanted to at least get to know him better?
Siri/Shena
Back to top Go down
Ashley Amidala

Ashley Amidala

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:32 am

Oh, dearest Siri/Shena,
True love is like that. The moment i fell in love with Ani, I knew our fates were tied together, what differences would getting to know him make? We have our whole life to do that.
-yours, Padme.

Dear obi-wan,
Why and how did you choose the fake name, 'Ben'?
-A.A
Back to top Go down
http://akhunter-fieldnotes.blogspot.com/
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:25 pm

Dear A.A,
I chose Ben because Ben is the name of the guitarist in my favorite band, Evanescence. I just love Evanescence!!
-Obi-Wan

Dear Darth Vader,
Did you expect Luke to react the way he did when you told him you were his dad?
~Snips
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Dear Snips
Yes, I expected suprise but the sheer anger and denial was a bit shocking. I thought he would take me up on my offer but then I guess I should have known better; Obi-Wan had already gotten his slimy hands on my son and made him a oh-so-pure Jedi.
Darth Vader

Dear Luke,
How do you view Obi-Wan Kenobi and how do you view Yoda? And what did you think when you saw holograms and holovids from them back before the empire?
sincerely,
Siri/Shena
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Dear Siri/Shena,

I greatly admire both of them. It was strange at first to think of "Crazy Old Ben" as a Jedi Knight, and you know I didn't have a great first impression of Yoda, but now I understand who they really are. They pushed me to grow, and although I rebelled at times, I am now a better man and a better Jedi because of it.

The old holograms? Well, I haven't seen much of Yoda, and when I saw the hologram of Obi-Wan talking to my mother about my father, I was mostly focused on my mother. But when I had more time to consider it later, it dawned on my just how much Obi-Wan lost - I know what it's like to lost a student to the dark side, but he lost all his friends to death at the same time as my father's turn. I have a greater admiration for him now, knowing that he made it through all those things.

Luke Skywalker

Dear Dexter Jettster,

I imagine you've heard quite a few interesting bits of information and gossip throughout the years. Any in particular that stand out at you?

Sincerely,
Arda
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Arda,
Yes- people are saying I'm related to Pong Krell o____e
~Dexter

Dear Anakin,
What's your middle name?
~Blue
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Blue,
I don't tell many people my middle name (it's Marie) Embarassed

Sincerely Hero with No Fear

Dear Palpatine,
Do you like music? If so who is your favorite artist?

Love,
ArtooDeeto
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Dear ArtooDeeto,
I like evil Sith empire music and stuff like that. My favorite artist is myself Cool
~Palpatine
Back to top Go down
Ashley Amidala

Ashley Amidala

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:39 am

Dear Mara Jade:
Do people sometimes confuse your name with 'Maria'?
-sincerely,
A.A
Back to top Go down
http://akhunter-fieldnotes.blogspot.com/
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:00 pm

Dear A.A,
I knew one person who was supposedly Luke's sisters husbands second cousin on his mother's side who always calls me Maria. So, yes!! Smile

It's a true Story, Mara Jade

Dear Princess Leia,
What would you say if I told you I am your biggest fan???

For Real,
Kayla

Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Dear Kayla,
Wow. I'd most likely say "why thank you." I believe you since, through the Force, I can tell you are sincere.
Thank you again,
Leia Organa Solo

Dear Obi-Wan,
What do you like to do in your spare time when you aren't on missions, training or meditating?
sincerely yours,
Siri/Shena
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:03 pm

Dear Siri/Shena,

The rare moments when I have free time at the Jedi Temple, I usually try to catch up with old friends. If Bant or Garen happen to be on Coruscant as well, I try to find time to be with them. Other times, I'll walk in the Room of a Thousand Fountains. A Jedi must be able to find inner peace wherever he or she may be, but I find that place particularly soothing.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

----------

Dear Palpatine,

Do you ever take vacations? Where do you like to go?

Sincerely,
Arda
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Dear Arda,

I don't have much time to take vacations, but when I do enjoy going to the many worlds once dominated by the Sith worlds. I love visiting the ancient temples and gathering ancient Sith wisdom that helps in my continually growing knowledge of the darkside and my plans of taking revenge upon the Jedi and ruling the Republic.
Sincerely,
Chancellor Palpatine(also known as the Sith Lord Darth Sidious)

Dear Anakin

Now that you are no longer a Sith and are one with the Force, do you find it awkward to be around your best friend, Obi-Wan, and Master Yoda?
Sincerely,
Siri/Shena
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Dear Siri/Shena,

I have found it awkward at times, but it's Jedi nature to be forgiving. I think Master Windu holds more of a grudge against me.

Sincerely
Anakin

Dear Anakin Solo and Anakin Skywalker,

Since you are both dead now, if someone called "Anakin" would you both respond? Why or why not.

Sincerely,
The Curious Cat
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Dear The Curious Cat

Yes, I believe we would. We're both used to people shouting our name so our responding to it would be instinctive.
Sincerely,
Anakin Skywalker and Anakin Solo

Dear Luke Skywalker
What is the hardest thing about being the head of the New Jedi Order?
Sincerely,
Siri/Shena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask a Character
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next