Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite TV Shows

Go down 
+34
GeneralSnips
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
ArtooDeeto
Cia Klivian
Ashoka2898
luxsoka13
May Kenobi66
Kayla
Ahsoka Tano
bbc_hates_me
Aay'liah
Pinksaber13
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
jedigirl1990
Darth Tromeros
Wolffe's Chick
SnipsSkywalker
Amaranthine
jedidreamer
JediKnightGirl
Starwarsartist
sokafan4ever
futurejedigirl0202
Leia Organa
Obi-Wan's Padawan
AndrieeJainaSolo
sarahthegeek
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Kat Kiele
Rex'sgirl
Jedi~Chick
QueenKarina
allishmalli
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:20 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all my fellow Gleeks, they just had a COMPLETELY AWESOME Star Wars reference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They even mentioned the Holiday Special! And Chewbacca!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO excited right now!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, it was awesome!!!! Finn and Puck dressed up as Luke and Han!!!! It was so cool!!!!!!!!! I kind of shrieked when I saw them in costume!
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Wizards of Waverly Place, Good Luck Charlie, Smallville, A.N.T. Farm and The Looney Toons Show XD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:07 am

My cousin got me into the show "Once Upon a Time" awhile back and so far I'm enjoying it Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:38 am

pink i love good luck charlie lol

other favorite shows are:
Parenthood
mike and molly
Modern family
The Middle
Jessie (not huge fan but its pretty cool)
and some reality shows like Big brother and amazing race
Back to top Go down
sarahthegeek

sarahthegeek

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:11 am

I am SO EXCITED because Game of Thrones season 2 is premiering in less than two months!!!

And I'm also bummed because Community still has come back from winter hiatus yet. ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://firstbestdestiny.blogspot.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
OMG SATINE YES YES YES. I DIED LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF. AHHHHH LOVE THE LOONEY TUNES SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

BTW, Siri......LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE FOR THE WINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheerleader

I LOVE THAT SHOW! Daffy just kills me with his lines and stupidity... XDDDD

It's to the point I can't even speak while watching those episodes XDD
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:51 pm

DOCTOR WHO IS MY NEW FAVORITE SHOW!!!! *goggle-eyed for David Tennant*
I also watch:
A-Team
Murder, She Wrote
NCIS
NCIS-LA
Burn Notice
Roswell(not the best...I only watch it on occasion when Josefina does)
American Pickers
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:21 pm

My favorites are Monk and Psych. Especially Psych. Shawn is HILARIOUS! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:40 pm

I love NCIS: LA as well! I've saw the season opener for Psych, but I never have time to watch it.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
bbc_hates_me

bbc_hates_me

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:48 am

This is an amazing thread. My faves would be (here we go):

Young Justice
Ben 10
Generator Rex (sometimes)
Secret Saturdays
Teen Titans
The Flintstones
The Jetsons
The Powerpuff Girls
Dexter's Labratory
And anything else on Boomerang
Phineas and Ferb
House of Anubis
Top Gear
Top Shot
Mythbusters
Person of Interest
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (really sad)

And there's a whole lot more that I can't remember right now.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/bbc_hates_me
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:16 am

I don't think I ever gave an official list, so I'll do it now:

Castle
The Mentalist
NCIS: LA
Jonny Quest (the '60s version)
Little House on the Prairie
The Nanny
Ned's Declassified: School Survival Guide
Drake and Josh
Divine Design (on HGTV)
House Hunters and House Hunters International (also on HGTV)
Other HGTV shows
I Love Lucy
Arthur
Veggie Tales
Bonanza
Old Disney Channel Shows (i.e. Kim Possible, Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, etc.)
Jimmy Neutron
Tom and Jerry
Other old cartoons
American Idol
The Voice
The Celebrity Apprentice

Plus, there are other "kiddy shows" that I used to love too, but that's too long of a list, so I won't get into it.
Back to top Go down
bbc_hates_me

bbc_hates_me

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:54 pm

AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I forgot to put veggie tales on my list!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/bbc_hates_me
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:09 pm

I watched the new episode of Dance Moms today..wow XD. That show is soooo dramaful. But really good. Christi is so funny XD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:26 pm

YES DANCE MOMS YES.

Amaranthine it is official. We are Dance Moms buddies. XDDDD I am dying in suspense for next week's episode. Seriously. I won't make it a week. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm taking you liked the preview? Christi was HILARIOUS. I hope Jill leaves, but then it would be kinda embarrassing having to have ANOTHER open audition for ANOTHER replacement(remind you of anybody *cough*)
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:55 am

My favorites are..

Generator Rex
Ben 10
Psych
Monk
Young Justice (particularly the episode "Secret")
Danny Phantom
American Dragon: Jake Long
The Penguins of Madagasgar
The Secret Saturdays
Gilligan's Island
Hawaii Five-0
Sherlock Hound
Kim Possible
TDI (at times. I watch it when I get REALLY bored)
And I can't think of any others...
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Oh, I used to watch KP all the time!!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Amaranthine wrote:
I'm taking you liked the preview? Christi was HILARIOUS. I hope Jill leaves, but then it would be kinda embarrassing having to have ANOTHER open audition for ANOTHER replacement(remind you of anybody *cough*)

I loved the preview, yes. XDD Christi is awesome, she is absolutely hilarious!!! ;P I can't stand Jill, I seriously hope she leaves. XDD UGH. But which replacement?? :PPPP LOL!!!! I wouldn't want Peyton to come back, I hope they get someone else.....if it even comes to that. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Oh yes, Ahsoka, I remember TDI! Smile My brother and I used to pretend to hate it, but we both liked it XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Hmm, I'm going to add some more to my list and tell a little about why I like certain shows

Avatar: The Last Airbender(it's AWESOME!!! My sister got me into it a couple years ago and it's my second favorite show after TCW)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer(I LOVE this show!! It's really well done with all acting, characters, plot, and action. Plus it's about a girl who slays vampires; how cool is that?).

North and South(a REALLY good miniseries about the Civil War. There are three parts to it and it is a really awesome show; it really shows both sides of the war really well and I learned a lot from it. Oh, and I got to meet an actor from it, too Smile)

Kyle XY(I love this show. My cousin got my sister and I into it and it's really awesome. Sadly they cancelled it after the third season. NOOOOO!!!!)

Angel(A spin off of Buffy. It's really good and Angel(the main character) is really epic, as are the other characters in the show. It's also got really good characters and plots)

Glee(I really like a lot of the characters and music is very enjoyable to listen to. Some of it's over the top but it's quite a well done show)

Pokemon(My sister is definitely into this show more than me, but I like it too. It's a cute story with really good humor. Plus Misty rules!!)

The Amazing Race(My family and I have always enjoyed watching this show. It's actually the only reality t.v we watch. I think I'v pretty much seen every season.)

Modern Family(It's quite a funny show and enjoyable to watch.)

Once Upon a Time(A VERY interesting story. It's about how the wicked queen from Snow White brought all the fairy tale characters to the real world where they don't remember anything about their past. My cousin got me into it and I'm really enjoying it so far! Very Happy)

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody(I used to LOVE this show when I was younger. I'd wake up every Saturday morning to watch it. I don't watch it much anymore, but I still really like it:))

I'm also thinking of trying out Star Trek, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who(which I've already started), Stargate, and any other Science Fiction show that looks good to me Smile

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Epic list Siri! Smile

I also love the show Fruits Basket! Has anyone seen it? A little language, but other than that it's AMAZING! It's made me cry numerous times, and laugh even more XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:57 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
Epic list Siri! Smile

I also love the show Fruits Basket! Has anyone seen it? A little language, but other than that it's AMAZING! It's made me cry numerous times, and laugh even more XD

Thank you!
No I haven't seen that show but my sister May Kenobi66(who is really into anime) really likes it. She started watching it a few days ago(and she's reading the manga). I might just have to watch it; I love anime. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:38 pm

Anyone ever seen the Real Adventures of Jonny Quest? It's not as good as the original Jony Quest TV show, but if you consider it a completely different series with completely different characters, it's really good. It's hard to find though, seeing as it came on back in 1996. xD I've seen every episode. When I was twelve I was obsessed with it(then I discovered Clone Wars). If anyone is interested I can provide links to watch them.

Anyone besides Allishmalli and I fans of the Original Jonny Quest? I LOVE that show! My parents both watched it growing up! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Rachel-is-a-Jedi wrote:
Anyone ever seen the Real Adventures of Jonny Quest?
I tried to watch it one time. But after 5 minutes, I couldn't stand it.
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:10 pm

Siri- YAY more people to add to the Whoniverse! (And yes, I just thought of that word, thank you very much ;D)
And I also like Once Upon A Time! I forgot that one!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite TV Shows
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next