Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's your Favorite TCW Character?

Go down 
+18
jedispork
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Obi-Wan's Padawan
i heart chewie
Winter Celchu27
Kat Kiele
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Savage'sGirl13
JediKnightGirl
jedidreamer
Rex'sgirl
QueenKarina
Leia Organa
Admin
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Anakin'sSweetheart
Amaranthine
Jedi~Chick
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Obi-Wan's Padawan wrote:
My absolute favorite character, as you have probably guessed from my username, is Obi-Wan. There is just something about him that i love. I can't really put my finger on it... but his stobbornness, dedication and dry humor get me every time. He makes my heart smile. (clears throat) Wink

LOL I know what you mean. Wink

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Obi-Wan most definitely! He will always be my favorite character in any medium of the universe- films, books, t.v shows, comics, games, etc Smile.

I also really like Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex, Mace, Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, Luminara Unduli, Barriss Offee, Waxer, Boil, Echo, Hevy, Fives, Numa, Yoda, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Padme, and Riyo Chuchi Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Obi-Wan Kenobi is my favorite character of all time! Obi My favorite character introduced in the Clone Wars, though, would have to be Ahsoka. soka
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Obi-Wan totally rocks!!! XD He's definitely my favorite character of all time! Smile I agree, Ahsoka is really awesome in TCW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:25 pm

woohoo i agree jedispork obiwan and ahsoka are awsome Very Happy hard not to like imo
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:06 am

OBI-WAN!!!! Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:34 am

Satine ftw!!! Satine has always been my favorite part of the Clone Wars, and I really appreciate the Clone Wars because without it, she wouldn't exsist or get to be part the epic saga! Sugi is another favorite of mine, and Embo too. Smile

I'm still so bummed about Ahsoka!! I don't get her! Someday maybe, I hope I can watch the entire Clone Wars from the beginning, and then she'll be a favorite of mine too. Smile

Last edited by Kayla on Sat May 04, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:15 pm

Don't worry, Ahsoka isn't everyone's favorite character- she used to be one of mine, but I don't like her as much as I used to as time went on. I much prefer female characters like Siri, Jaina, Satele Shan, Tahiri, Tenel Ka, the Jedi Exile, Nomi Sunrider, Vima Sunrider, etc
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:16 pm

What do think it was that made you like her less than you used to?
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Well, I guess the first thing was that, when she got older, she seemed to loose a lot of her character and now that she is older, she seems a bit flat. Also, I really didn't like a comment she made(complaining that boys were all the same, which doesn't make sense since she's a Jedi, who are raised with equality between races and genders being taught, and she's also mostly around male Jedi*who are mature* and Clone Troopers; It just felt really un-Jedi like).
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Oh okay, that's interesting!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Yay Satine! Very Happy

I think you'll love Ahsoka, Kayla! Smile She's definitely one of the strongest female characters in the saga, and she adds so much to the story Smile I'm going to respectfully disagree with Shena on this one Wink Ahsoka started out snippy and energetic, you know, a young padawan. A lot of people didn't like her when she first appeared (I always loved her, though). Then throughout the show she shows a lot of growth, and becomes this mature, experienced Jedi Smile Her story is so well-written and she is just such an amazing character! She's become one of the iconic Star Wars characters and pretty much everyone loves her, for a good reason Smile I mean what's not to love! She's completely amazing! I also love that The Clone Wars finally featured a female Jedi in a lead role, since that had never really happened before The Clone Wars started. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:04 pm

Very Happy Hmm, all very interesting! I agree it's very cool that she's the first lead female Jedi. Smile Can't wait to see her!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:54 pm

That's fine, DSK; I really wish I did like her- I feel like I should, being a women's activist like I am, but, I don't know, I guess that comment really annoyed me or something.
(though, there were female, Jedi leads before Ahsoka, like many of my favorites).

Oh, and I think I may have figured out another reason- a lot of girls like Ahsoka, I think, because she was the first main female Jedi they came into contact with. Me, however, had grown up with all the lead female Jedi in the EU, thus I didn't have that need for one that a lot of fangirls did.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Awesome Kayla! Very Happy I think you will love her, but no hard feelings if you don't Wink The Clone Wars has plenty of amazing female characters Smile

I understand that Shena. Not everyone has the same taste in characters Smile
I was talking about movie/tv-wise.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:04 pm

Ashley Eckstein posted (on FB) a link to a really great article about Ahsoka. It was so good that I had to share it!

http://io9.com/how-clone-wars-ahsoka-tano-made-the-star-wars-franchis-1537984315
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:08 pm

That is an excellent article! It pretty much explains a lot of why I love Ahsoka, and why the Clone Wars is such a great show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your Favorite TCW Character?   Who's your Favorite TCW Character? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's your Favorite TCW Character?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4