Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?

Go down 
+27
ArtooDeeto
VestaraKhai
Ahsoka Tano
luxsoka13
Kayla
StarLee
Cia Klivian
Pinksaber13
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
jedidreamer
allishmalli
maryanna
i heart chewie
Winter Celchu27
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Kat Kiele
JediKnightGirl
Arda_Ancalima
QueenKarina
Rex'sgirl
Dancing with Anakin
Anakin'sSweetheart
Leia Organa
Jedi~Chick
Amaranthine
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
luxsoka13

luxsoka13

Location : Camping out on Endor with the Jedi, Ninja, and Hogwarts Gang!!!!

If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:47 pm

Ahsoka!

soka soka soka
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:43 pm

I'd be Ahsoka. She's my favorite character, favorite Jedi, and EVERYTHING! XD Except for favorite Sith... she never was REALLY a Sith... However Saarai is my favorite Sith... XD Okay, I just started rambling. XD Anyway, I'd be epic Ahsoka!
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:54 am

She was sorta a Sith. I mean, it kinda seemed like it.
Back to top Go down
VestaraKhai

VestaraKhai

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:12 am

As my name says, I'd like to be Vestara. She has a complicated life, but personality wise we share a bit in common, and I can relate to her character in a few ways.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-of-inferno.tripod.com/
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:05 pm

I would probably like to be either Mara, Leia, or maybe Jaina. But probably Mara. marajade
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:44 pm

I'd like to be Jaina or Leia. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
SolaceUtara

SolaceUtara

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:46 pm

ANY Jedi. I want to be a Jedi. Maybe Ahsoka, she's my fav Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prophetsoftheforce.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:52 pm

Yay, another person who wants to be a Jedi!! Very Happy I'd want to be one too Smile Maybe I'd be Siri Tachi Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:56 pm

coolness yay for jedi. i am with solace i really don't care what jedi i am i just wanna be a jedi and one from anakin and ahsoka's time period Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Well Mara would have to be my first pick, but Saba would be cool too. marajade
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:53 am

Saba is AWESOME!!! Very Happy

I love Mara. If I could, I'd be her. XD

Second choices would be maybe Tyria Sarkin-Tainer (she's epic!) or another Rogue or Wraith. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:12 am

Who's Saba? Why is she awesome? Smile

I probably said Leia last time I answered this, didn't I? Razz I don't think I'd mind being a Mando!
Back to top Go down
Endless-Skyway

Endless-Skyway

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:35 am

I would want to be Jaina Solo. Sure, she has a really hard life being the Sword of the Jedi and all, but it would be cool actually taking part in real-life combat situations. Purple isn't my favourite colour, but if I could be any character fighting with a lightsaber, it would be her - she's been threatened by assassin droids, Sith Lords, Killiks and Yuuzhan Vong and she wins every time. Cool Go Jaina!
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsjaina.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:48 am

I LOVE Jaina Solo, Sky! Very Happy She's been on of my favorite characters since I read the Young Jedi Knight series many years ago. Smile
Back to top Go down
Endless-Skyway

Endless-Skyway

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:12 am

The YJK series is brilliant! Shards of Alderaan was my favourite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsjaina.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:32 am

I agree, they were so good!! Shard of Alderaan was the first I read in the series, in fact and I remember really liking it Smile
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:03 am

Siri Tachi!!!!
Spoiler:

Or Darra
Spoiler:

Obi-Wan!!!
Spoiler:

Many others, but I cannot remember them at this very moment.

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am

Awesome choices, May!!! Very Happy
I'd want to be

Obi-Wan Kenobi, even though his life is very sad, I'd still love to be him since he's amazing and awesome.

Siri Tachi since she's so awesome, amazing, and she gets Obi-Wan so yeah Smile

Or any Jedi that survived Order 66; I'd help beat the empire and help Luke restore the Jedi Order. Like I could be one of my OC's
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:29 am

Yeah!!!! Me too! And thanks!! Very Happy

I'd really want to be my OC. She is just AMAZING!! >Very Happy I like it how she is always around the main SW movie characters! (In my story)

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?   If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could be anyone from Star Wars, who would you be?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4