Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Musical?!?!?!

Go down 
+9
Admin
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
futurejedigirl0202
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Duchess Satine Kenobi
sarahthegeek
Jedi~Chick
Amaranthine
sokafan4ever
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

what's your favorite musical?
Newsies
Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Annie
Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Les Miserables
Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
The Phantom of the Opera
Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
West Side Story
Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cats
Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Sound of Music
Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
FIddler on the roof
 0% [ 0 ]
Wicked
Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
futurejedigirl0202

futurejedigirl0202

Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical?!?!?!   Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:27 pm

I saw The Sound of Music so many times in 5th grade (the movie)
Back to top Go down
http://geekystuffilove.blogspot.com/
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical?!?!?!   Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Yah I am a sound of music word for word singer too!
Back to top Go down
i heart chewie

i heart chewie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical?!?!?!   Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:53 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Anakin'sSweetheart

Anakin'sSweetheart

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical?!?!?!   Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:20 pm

I LOVE Wicked! Very Happy Seen it FIVE TIMES!! Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera are too but I prefer Wicked. First it's Wicked, Les Miserables, then Phantom of the Opera
Back to top Go down
futurejedigirl0202

futurejedigirl0202

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical?!?!?!   Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:00 am

The guy who wrote the wicked book used to go to my church
Back to top Go down
http://geekystuffilove.blogspot.com/
itsAJedithing

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical?!?!?!   Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:55 pm

This is like asking a mom to chose her favorite kid... I really like Les Miserables, The Phantom of the Opera, and Wicked. They all have made me cry and they have such good meanings too! I'm going to have to go with Les Miz though because it's just awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical?!?!?!   Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:13 pm

yay for Wicked!!!!!! As you probably already know from my dear cousin, I am OBSESSED with the music from Wicked!!!!!!!!! Now i am SO bummed that i missed it when it came to town!!!!! Gah! I just love it though! I've seen parts of it on youtube and my friend emailed me a rundown of the plot, so I would understand it better. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
itsAJedithing

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical?!?!?!   Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Yha its a really good one.. the traveling one is just as good as the one on browdway
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical?!?!?!   Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:15 pm

I'm sure it is!! My best friend (not my cousin, my homeschool best friend) saw the traveling one, and she loved it!!! She even got to meet the guy who played Fieryo!!!! And she said he was really hot. Which makes me incredibly jealous. XDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Musical?!?!?!   Favorite Musical?!?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Musical?!?!?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2