Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars: The Fan Wars

Go down 
+3
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Jedi~Chick
allishmalli
7 posters
AuthorMessage
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

Star Wars: The Fan Wars Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Ok, I'm finally out of the pre-writing process and I'm gonna start writing my fan-fic! It might take a while to finish the first chapter, so I'll post my "opening crawl" to get y'all started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is unrest in the UNITED
STATES. Several million Star Wars
fans have requested another
movie.

Wanting to please the public, but
not wanting to set aside three years
to make one, George Lucas has put
together a machine that can transport
a fan into the STAR WARS UNIVERSE
and record his or her experience in a
couple of hours.

--------------, the chosen fan for this
task, is on her way to meet with George,
completely unaware of what is about
to take place…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, I had to scratch the name out. I had originally had put my real name, but I remembered that I can't reveal my true identity. I trust y'all, but still. I'll probably go back and change the hyphens when I think of a fake name.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:42 pm

Cool!! I love the opening crawl thing, it sounds awesome. Wink i really like it! Keep going!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:48 pm

It looks great so far! Smile. I can't wait to read the rest! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:16 am

Yay! I can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Oh I love it so far! Can't wait to read more!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Here it is!!! Chapter One!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn’t stop shaking with excitement. I tried, but I just couldn’t help it. This was going to be the best spring break ever. My mom and my older sister were at the beach, and my dad was taking me to meet with the man who created one the best science fiction stories ever: George Lucas. I was probably the luckiest Star Wars fan in the whole universe. I kept squealing, which was bugging my dad.
“Please, Leann. Calm yourself,” My dad said, “you’re gonna be fine.”
Once he said that, I started worrying. I kind of had a bad experience with meeting “famous” people. Long story short, I end up making a fool out of myself and I walk away feeling really stupid. But I haven’t met any “famous” people since I was twelve, so I assured myself that I was mature enough now to handle myself and then I squealed silently. I looked out the passenger window. California’s landscape is really pretty and then I looked out the windshield.
“We’re here!” My dad told me, “Skywalker Ranch.” I couldn’t help myself. I was just about ready to jump out of my seat and I squealed again.
“Sorry, dad.” I apologized. We pulled in and stopped at the Main House. I got out of the car and I saw the man himself. I wanted to squeal so badly, but I restrained myself from doing so, so I just had a big smile on my face.
He came over to us and said, “Hello. I’m George Lucas. Welcome to Skywalker Ranch.”
My dad shook his hand and replied, “Hi, I’m Arvard Smith. This is my daughter, Leann.”
“How do you do, Leann?” He asked.
I froze. I didn’t know what to say. I certainly didn’t want to stutter, like I always do. I thought of something. “I’m doing very well, thank you,” I replied with total restraint. I was about to start jumping up and down screaming, but I kept my “cool”.
“Well, I must be off,” My dad said.
“You’re not staying?” George Lucas asked.
“I have a business meeting at Mars (the candy/dog food company; not the planet) that I have to attend,” My dad replied.
“But dad, you’re going to miss the tour,” I said.
“You can take notes,” He told me. Then he turned to George Lucas. “She can take notes, right?”
“I don’t think she’ll need to take notes for what were going to do,” he replied. My dad said his goodbyes and drove off.

“So, are you ready?” George Lucas asked.
“Yes, sir. I’m ready.” I said, still trying to calm myself down.
“Alright then. Let’s start over here,” He said while we were walking toward what looked like a concrete cylinder. The door swung opened like a Death Star elevator. It was an elevator! We stepped inside and it carried us down. Down, down, down we went until we stopped and the door opened again into what looked like the control room for the Death Star.
“Whoa! This place is amazing! What is it for?” I asked.
“It’s for transporting you into the Star Wars Universe,” he replied.
“Oh,” I replied without thinking. Then I actually thought about what he actually said I turned to him. “Wait, what!?” I asked. “Did I just hear you say ‘It’s for transporting you into the Star Wars Universe’!?”
“Yes. You heard me correctly.” He replied. “We are going to transport you into the Star Wars Universe.”
“You mean that I’m actually going into the Star Wars Universe? Like for real?” I asked to clarify.
“Yes. Unless if you just want to go on with the tour.”
“Are you kidding me!? Of course I want to go!” I exclaimed, “But why are you doing this. Just to test it out or is it going to be a Disney World ride or what?”
“Actually, the public is getting very restless about getting another Star Wars movie. And I don’t have time to make another one, so we decided to send someone into the Star Wars Universe and record his or her experience there and make a couple of movies out of it.”
“Cool! I get to go into Star Wars! Oh my goodness!” I exclaimed. “But wait, how is it even possible to send me to a place that doesn’t exactly exist?”
“I… can’t really explain that to you.” He responded.
“So, what am I supposed to do there exactly?” I asked.
“Well, we are planning to send you into the Clone Wars era and you have to make sure that everything that’s supposed to happen… happens. You also try to stay alive as well.”
“Aw. I can’t change anything?”
“No. Not this time.”
I groaned. I really wanted Anakin to not go to the Dark Side. “Well, it’ll still be fun to go.”
“Alright then, let’s get you set.” He said. We walked over to what looked like the operating table in Emperor Palpatine’s Surgical Reconstruction Center (the place where Darth Vader got his suit in Revenge of the Sith).
“Leann, you can take your glasses off before you go if you want. We’ll be able to enhance your vision and some other things when you’re there.”
“Okay. I don’t want to be the only person in Star Wars with glasses,” I said as I put my glasses on the table next to the “operating table”. The table turned to a 100-degree angle and I stepped on the little foot thing on the table. Some of the workers strapped me on to it.
George attached an earpiece on to my ear and said, “This is how you’ll be able to contact us if you have a question. You just press the button and think your question and we’ll hear it and then the earpiece will transmit our answer back into your ear. Don’t lose it.”
“Okay,” I replied with a “thumbs up”.
“You ready?”
“Yes, sir!” I replied with enthusiasm. I was actually really nervous; more nervous than I was right before I got on “The Rockin’ Roller Coaster” at Disney World. George went over to the control panel started pressing buttons and pulling levers. Suddenly, a door opened up and I was sucked into it! I think I was traveling at light speed because it looked like I was in a hyperspace tunnel. But I didn’t pay much attention to that because I was so scared and I was screaming; more than I did on “The Rockin’ Roller Coaster”! Then… BAM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:50 pm

AHHHH!!!!! That was so amazing!!!! It was great Allishmalli!!! Keep writing!! PLEASE keep posting/writing! I have to find out what happens!!!!! Very Happy It's a really fun concept too! You're an awesome writer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Thank you, Jedi~Chick! That means so much! Now I feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! I'll try to keep writing, but it might be awhile before I'm done with chapter two because I've got school and homework.
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Oh I love it so far! I cant wait to see what happens!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Oh I love it!!!! It's so much fun!!!!! It's really really good! I can't wait to see what happens next!!!!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Hey, y'all! Chapter Two is almost done. There's just one thing I need help with. Can y'all come up with a nick-name for my astro droid, R2-A15? I really want a good nick-name and I don't want to end up using "Artoo" or something. I can't think of anything. Can y'all think of something?
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Hmm what color is it? If I can think of anything I will totally post it!
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:27 pm

How about Ai?
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:17 pm

I was thinking of emerald green. I'm not sure if I want R2-A15 to have masculine programing or feminine programing though.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Chapter Two!!!! Sorry it took so long.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Oh gosh! That hurt!” I thought. I started to get up but I paused. I pushed my short, brown hair away from my ear and pressed the button on my earpiece and thought, “Mr. Lucas, why couldn’t you have made it a softer landing?”
“I’m sorry. I’ll try to make it softer when you come back,” he replied.
“Whoa! It actually worked!” I thought to myself. “Wait.” I pressed the button again. “How do I ‘get back’ exactly?”
“Well, you could either get sliced with a lightsaber, blown up by a ship or a mine, be shot at by a droid, shocked to death, or fall in a pit of lava,” he replied.
“So what you’re saying is that I have to die in order to come back?”
“Well, not exactly. We can pull you out if you are falling to your doom and you can’t do anything about it or right as your ship is exploding so you don’t have to go through more pain. But you might want to stop talking to me now and take a look at where you are.”
I looked up and around. I was in the sleeping quarters of a Republic Attack Cruiser. I looked down at myself and saw Jedi apparel and a lightsaber hilt. “I’m a Jedi! OH MY GOSH!!!” I thought with excitement. I picked up my lightsaber and ignited it. I saw its blue blade glow. My eyes widened. “My own lightsaber! And it’s blue! My favorite color!”
Then I suddenly “felt” someone coming and I quickly extinguished the lightsaber and turned towards the door. The door opened and in came human female Jedi about five-foot seven, with black hair in a French braid, brown eyes, and really tan skin.
“That is your Master, Leann. Jedi Knight Orli Retar,” George Lucas said through the earpiece.
“Oh, cool! I have a Master,” I replied.
Then she spoke to me. “Hey, Leann. You ready?”
“Ready for what?” I asked.
“Ready to break through that blockade, my forgetful apprentice,” she replied.
“Oh yeah, I’m ready, Master,” I replied with alacrity. “I guess…” I thought.
“Well then come on!” My Master urged as she headed out the door. Then the strangest thing happened. First, I suddenly got a massive headache, which caused me to suddenly stop and lose balance. Then I started “seeing” imaging of events that would have taken place if I have lived here all of my life; like my “fake life” flashed before my eyes. When I regained my balance after all of that chaos in my brain, I quickly walked to catch up with my Master.
As I was walking, I pressed the button and thought, “What in the universe just happened back there?”
“Well, you see, the team and I created a ‘fake life’ for you here so people would just think that you’ve arrived out of nowhere and we put ‘memories’ in your head so when people talk to you about your childhood or something then you know what they’re talking about.”
“Oh… okay,” I thought. Then we reached the briefing area. As soon as entered, I saw Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano. My eyes widened and a smile appeared on my face. I tried not to squeal, but I did; but softly so no one heard me. I was really excited; partly because they looked so real. Anakin looked like Hayden Christensen but with the “Clone Wars” haircut and outfit. Ahsoka looked like… Ahsoka only live-action and not computer animated. All of us, including Captain Rex, who was looking awesome and real as well, and my captain, Captain Brody, gathered around the hologram and planned out our battle strategy.
“Alright, we need to come up with a plan to get past this blockade, got any ideas?” Anakin asked.
“Don’t you have a plan already, Skyguy?” Ahsoka asked with an attitude.
“Not at the moment, Snips! I was a little bit too busy to think of a plan,” Anakin replied. Unfortunately, they kept going at each other for five minutes.
I finally had enough of it. I said, “Yo! Anakin! Ahsoka! Shut up! We go in, try not to get fried by droids, and blow up the command ship, which will shut down the droids on the planet and where we are.”
“That’s not a plan, Leann. That’s a goal,” My Master argued. “And by the way, a Jedi controls her temper and doesn’t tell another Jedi to ‘shut up’, my very young apprentice.”
“Forgive me master,” I said to my Master. I turned to Anakin and Ahsoka and said that I was sorry. I really wasn’t since I was kinda ticked off because my first ten minutes of being in Star Wars were wasted on listening to Anakin and Ahsoka fight. Even though it was sort of entertaining on the TV, it was just sort of annoying here. Then I thought of a plan.
“Okay, I got it! We attack in two waves,” I suggested. “A small group of pilots led by two Jedi make the first attack. If we succeed with the first group, great! If not, we send out a larger, stronger group of pilots led by two more Jedi. If that fails... we wing it.”
“Alright then, we have a plan, generals. Who is going to lead the first wave of attack?” Captain Rex asked.
“I think that the padawans should lead the first wave,” My Master suggested.
“Uh… are you that is a good idea, General Retar?” Anakin asked. I could tell that his “problematic sense of attachment” was kicking in.
“I’m positive, General Skywalker. These young ladies are more than capable of breaking through a blockade. Weren’t you bragging earlier about how great Ahsoka was and that she broke through the Ryloth blockade without your help?”
“I see your point.”
“Okay, so then Commanders Talianna and Tano will lead the first attack. If they need backup, then Generals Retar and Skywalker will lead the second attack, right?” Captain Brody asked to clarify.
I suddenly was confused. “Whoa! Did I miss something? Who’s Commander Talianna? Am I her?” I thought to myself.
“Affirmative, Captain,” My Master confirmed to Brody.”
Ahsoka turned to me and said, “Alright, let’s take out the mother ship.” We started walking toward the loading area.
“I think I’m Commander Talianna.” I told myself. We arrived at the loading area and I saw my purple Jedi starfighter my green astromech droid, R2-A15.
A Clone came by and said, “You and Buzz make a great team, sir. We’re sure to break this blockade with you guys leading the first attack.”
“Buzz?” I asked.
“Your astro-droid,” the trooper answered, “Isn’t he going with you?”
“Oh yes! Thank you, trooper,” I responded. As I was getting into my starfighter, I pressed the button and though, “Did you change my last name to make it sound ‘Star Wars-y’?”
There was a pause, but then George Lucas finally answered, “Yes. But if you want, we can change it back.”
“Nah, I just wanted to make sure so I know what people are calling me here.”
“Okay, anything else you want to ask or tell me?” he asked.
It was at that moment that I remembered something. “Uh… how am I supposed to lead an attack when I don’t know how to pilot a starfighter? I don’t even know how to drive a car, let alone a starfighter!”
“It’s okay, Leann. We’ve also enhanced your skills such as piloting, lightsaber combat, flexibility, etc. You’ll know how to pilot your starfighter. If you ‘remember’, you’ll know that you are a very good pilot. Besides, Buzz will look after you.”
“Okay…” I replied timidly. When I got into my star fighter, I said to Buzz, “You ready, Buzz?”
“Yup! To infinity and beyond,” Buzz replied in a number of whistles and beeps.
I laughed because I knew where that originally came from and knew why I had nicknamed him that. “Good, because I’m not.”
“We’ll be fine, I promise,” Buzz reassured me.
I saw that the others we about to take off so I put on my pilot headpiece on and got ready to take off. I was glad that Jedi didn’t use the full helmet because I was afraid that my bangs would get pushed over my eyes so I wouldn’t see clearly. But that didn’t happen, so I was fine.
I turned on my fighter quickly prepared to take off. “Whoa, I can’t believe I’m actually doing this. This is so cool! This is better than 3D!” I thought to myself. “Well, here goes something.”
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Wow just wow!!!! ITS AMAZING!!!! Oh how I wish I lived in the star wars universe! If I saw Rex in reall life I would squeal and go squeeze the fire out of him! Star Wars: The Fan Wars 2205359274 Lol! Poor Rex! Please keep posting your a VERY good writer! Star Wars: The Fan Wars 3655783648
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Your welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:52 am

Your story rocks!!! I love the name for the droid too! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:43 pm

That was AMAZING!!!!!! Very Happy Great, great, great job!!!!!!! Very Happy I love the droid!!!!!! I also like how you can talk to George Lucas. That was so smart of you! Wink I also like how Ahsoka and Anakin spent the first ten minutes of you being there fighting with each other. XD I was literally laughing out loud. Wink Great writing!!!! Keep going!!!! Post more soon!!!!!! Very Happy Also, LOL!!! Jedi don't say shut up! XDD
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Thank y'all!!! This really means a lot to me.
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Wow, this is a really unique and awesome idea! Very Happy Please keep writing!
Back to top Go down
http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Fan Wars   Star Wars: The Fan Wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Fan Wars
Page 1 of 1