Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Clone Wars Episode

Go down 
+18
jedigirl1990
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
imdagiver
Pinksaber13
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Savage'sGirl13
Kat Kiele
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Winter Celchu27
JediKnightGirl
maryanna
Rex'sgirl
Anakin'sSweetheart
Admin
Leia Organa
Amaranthine
Jedi~Chick
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:05 pm

i agree i love that part since there love is a secret you don't get many chances to see anakin openly jealous and all like that so it was sun to see

and kayla i agree i loved voyage of temptation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:34 pm

Altar of Mortis... that's always going to be one of my favorites. Smile I've been obsessed with the Mortis trilogy for over a year. Razz

I also really like Jedi Crash, Revenge, Deception and Friends and Enemies. Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Voyage of Temptation is my favorite Very Happy I also love Friends and Enemies (and the rest of the Rako Hardeen arc), Bounty Hunters, Carnage of Krell, the rest of the Mandalore trilogy, Revenge, the Geonosis arc, Cargo of Doom, and Innocents of Ryloth Smile
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Ooh, yes, Carnage of Krell was awesome! (and so sad!) And I loved Cargo of Doom and pretty much most of the episodes you mentioned. XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:07 pm

IKR! I cried during Carnage of Krell! And I absolutely love love love the battle in Cargo of Doom with no gravity! So amazingly epic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:11 pm

I was too shocked to cry... this was me when Rex discovered who they were actually shooting:

"Wait- what? WHAT? They'd better not kill anymore of my favorite clones... oh my gosh, best plot twist ever!"

That's the extent of my fangirling/freaking out. XD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:13 pm

lol swa that was same for me though i was like on the verge of tears

I totally forgot the Geonis arch loved it especially weapons factory
and Jedi crash was definitly a top fave from season 1

I agree alter of mortis will always be on top of my faves list i have seen that episode so many times and still love it
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:29 pm

My favorite Clone Wars episodes were-

Seaspn 4- Friends and Enemies, Escape from Kadavo, Carnage of Krell, The Box, Deception, Plan of Dissent, Crisis on Naboo, Prisoners. My favorite arc was definitely the Obi-Wan/Hardeen arc(because it was all about OBI-WAN!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )

Season 3- Ghosts of Mortis, Citadel Rescue, Overlords, Altar of Morts, The Citadel, Counterattack, Wookie Hunt, Padawan Lost, and ARC Troopers. But Mortis and Citadel were just SO GREAT! XD

Season 2- Legacy of Terror, Brain Invaders, The Holocron Heist, The Zillo Beast, The Zillo Beast Strikes Back, Children of the Force, R2 Come Home, Weapons Factory, Lethal Trackdown, Cat and Mouse, and Senate Spy

Season 1- Mystery of a Thousand Moons, The Gungan General, Innocents of Ryloth, Blue Shadow Virus, Dooku Captured, Destroy Malevolence, Cloak of Darkness, Liberty on Ryloth, and Rookies (I really loved how Season 1 had a lot of Obi-Wan and Anakin Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:31 pm

oh yeah the citadel arch was super cool loved it

and i loved cat and mouse Very Happy great choices
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:33 pm

I loved all the Obi-Wan and Anakin episodes in season 1 too!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:34 pm

same here i really hope there are more obiwan/anakin episodes in season 5 and anakin/ahsoka episodes or even obiwan/anakin/ahsoka i love seeing them all three work and interact together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:35 pm

I agree!! Very Happy And thanks! Smile I hope in Season 5 we get more Obi-Wan/Anakin episodes Smile (I was excited to see in one of the clips that they were standing next to each other, ready to fight XD)
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:43 pm

i agree i was super excited to see them in a few clips together it looks promising soo excited can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:40 am

my favorite arch is still the mortis trilogy but i also really enjoyed the slavers arch and ryloth and like several others but i think those are my tops
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:07 am

I really liked the Mortis trilogy and Obi-Wan-Hardeen arch. Very Happy Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:57 pm

"Deathtrap" in Season 2 is my favorite episode.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:11 pm

I kind of don't feel qualified to pick a favorite since I haven't seen all of the Clone Wars episodes but the Mandalore arc is my favorite!!! And I also really liked the Obi-Wan/Hardeen arc!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:18 pm

I loved the Obi-Wan/Hardeen arc!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy So good!!! I was geeking out so much over those episodes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Clone Wars Episode   Favorite Clone Wars Episode - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Clone Wars Episode
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3