Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recipe Share Center!

Go down 
+10
JediKnightGirl
sokafan4ever
Leia Organa
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
i heart chewie
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Amaranthine
Winter Celchu27
allishmalli
Jedi~Chick
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

Recipe Share Center! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recipe Share Center!   Recipe Share Center! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:35 pm

No, but I heard that it wasn't all that grand. I heard that it's made with "rose water".
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Recipe Share Center!   Recipe Share Center! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:58 am

Ok this recipe may sound gross but hear me out! My dad, me, and grandpa love it!! I made it today for the farm guys in the family! Ps my mom and I are the farm girls in the family! Lol!
Slum Gulley!!
Beef of deer meat The amout matters on how many your feeding!(in my family we go through the meat especially deer meat!)
1 onion (chopped)
1 Bell pepper (chopped)
salt
pepper
Ketchup
Put your meat in a pan with the chopped onion and bell pepper. Add the salt and pepper while you cook the meat. Fry it in the meats juices till your meat is done. Then if there is alot of meat juice in with the meat drain it if there isn't alot its ok to keep it in there! Turn your burner on low and squirt ketchup on the meat!! I used a new bottle of ketchup today and only a fourth of it was left that's how much you need to use! Lastly enjoy on a piece of bread or just by itself!! Either way its amazing!!!
I hope y'all try it I know it doesn't sound that great but I thought the samething but I love slum gulley!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Recipe Share Center!   Recipe Share Center! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Pooh I'm going to try that!!! Smile(: sounds good!!!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Recipe Share Center!   Recipe Share Center! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Thanks it is!! And so simple to make!! Another reason to love Slum Gully!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Recipe Share Center!   Recipe Share Center! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Here's a recipe that I gave to Blue(on the Thanksgiving topic)!

Raspberry Pie

Ingredients
- 4 cups of raspberries(we use frozen, I think it works better)
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- your own 2- crust pie crust recipe (everyone seems to have one ;D)

Heat oven to 425. Prepare crust.
Mix flour and sugar. Add berries. Mix. Turn(well, dump ) mixture into crusted pie plate.
Make lattice top on the pie. Press edges so they're pretty. ( ) Put in oven for 35-45 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Take out. Cool a bit.
Enjoyy!!!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Recipe Share Center!   Recipe Share Center! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Recipe Share Center!   Recipe Share Center! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:30 pm

It is. It's my birthday cake every year. Cuz I'm not particularly fond of cake. Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
sarahthegeek

sarahthegeek

PostSubject: Re: Recipe Share Center!   Recipe Share Center! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:45 pm

This is a recipe I like to make every year in the fall, because it's so delicious (and super easy):

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice cupcakes

Ingredients:
1 can of pumpkin
1 bag of mini chocolate chips
1 box of spice cake mix
any ingredients listed on the cake mix box (i.e. eggs, vegetable oil, etc.)

In a bowl, blend together everything except the chocolate chips. Once you've got your batter, add in the chocolate chips (whether or not you use the whole bag is up to you; I do use the whole thing but I also like having mine really chocolatey).

Spoon the batter into a cupcake tin and then follow the instructions on the cake mix box to bake them! Once they're done baking, I suppose you could add frosting if you want, but personally I think the sweetness of the chocolate and the pumpkin is enough.

See, it's super easy!
Back to top Go down
http://firstbestdestiny.blogspot.com/
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Recipe Share Center!   Recipe Share Center! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:07 pm

My mom makes really good cashew milk/cream, and I figured I should share it!

1 cup washed cashews
water to cover
5 dates (take out the pits)
1/4 to 1/2 tsp vanilla (ground or extract, dosent matter)

Put cashews in blender with enough water to cover. blend untill smooth. Add dates and vanilla- blend again till smooth.

If it is too thick, add more water, a little at a time.

It's the best stuff ever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recipe Share Center!   Recipe Share Center! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recipe Share Center!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2