Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What instruments do you play?

Go down 
+27
Endless-Skyway
May Kenobi66
Kat Kiele
Ashoka2898
Asala Teron
Darth Tromeros
Kayla
StarWarsForever
jedigirl1990
AlynaJoe13
Aay'liah
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Duchess Satine Kenobi
shaak ti
Hannakin
jedidreamer
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
QueenKarina
JediKnightGirl
Arda_Ancalima
Winter Celchu27
Savage'sGirl13
Leia Organa
Rex'sgirl
allishmalli
Jedi~Chick
Amaranthine
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:12 pm

hey it counts i wish i could play an instrument i used to play the recorder in elementary school and i took keyboard lessons but thats as good as it gets hehe
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Haha, better than me! I never took actual lessons for anything in my life. I taught myself piano and my uncle "taught" my guitar. lol Meaning the two of us sitting together at family gatherings, playing with his guitar. Smile he got me one for my birthday a couple of years ago.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:33 pm

coolz wow teaching yourself an instrument thats impressive it wasn't really lessons it was a class i had to take it for school hehe
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:22 pm

I can't wait until my piano test is over in a couple weeks because I haven't had any new pieces since November XD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
StarWarsForever

StarWarsForever

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:30 pm

I've played guitar since 2008, and I took a bit of piano and a bit of bass. I also do a bit of singing. I was taught the basic chords of guitar and pretty much taught myself, even though I took 3 years of classes at my school. This is where I learned piano and bass. Both of those I have about 6 months of experience.
Back to top Go down
http://robynlindenmayer.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Hahahaha! Rofl! I play...... THE HARMONICA! The harmonica rocks! I actually own like 5 harmonica's because I love it that much. I can play almost anything if I just try to figure it out. I am trying to figure out Darth Vader's theme right now...XD!

And I play the piano/keyboard. But the Harmonica is far more fun!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:49 am

Awesomeness!!! Very Happy

I play the viola. Yes, the VIOLA, not the violin. (though I play the violin too, lol) ;D I love the viola, it's unique and fun!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:50 am

That's really cool, Kayla Very Happy Playing Vader's theme on the harmonica is awesome!
And Jedi-Chick, I love the Viola! Very pretty instrument Smile

Last edited by SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:58 am

Here's my piano recital piece for this year. It's Erik Satie's First Gymnopedie. (this isn't me playing it. I just got the piece yesterday). My teacher says that even though it sounds easy it's actually a technically hard piece(though it's not THAT difficult, it shouldn't be that huge of a challenge) Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:51 am

I hope you can learn that easily Siri!
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:52 am

Jedi~Chick wrote:
Awesomeness!!! Very Happy

I play the viola. Yes, the VIOLA, not the violin. (though I play the violin too, lol) ;D I love the viola, it's unique and fun!!!!!!! Very Happy

Haha! I've been wanting to learn the Viola/violin but everyone is telling me 'ITS TOO HARD' so I'm like, 'Okay! Okay' *white flag*
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:09 am

Kayla225 wrote:
I hope you can learn that easily Siri!

Thank you, Kayla Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:56 am

I played Gymnopedie a couple years ago too! It's really beautiful-I had a hard time with it, because i was like "TOO SLOWW"

Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:14 am

Amaranthine wrote:
I played Gymnopedie a couple years ago too! It's really beautiful-I had a hard time with it, because i was like "TOO SLOWW"

I really like it too; it's very beautiful(it's one of my teacher's favorite songs, actually) and yes it is very slow(and the fingering is kind of funky).
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:31 am

Good luck learning the piece Siri!

And thanks Kayla and Siri!!! Kayla, if you want to learn to play the violin or viola (VIOLAS FTW) don't let anyone hold you back...go for it!!!! If you have the right teacher, it's not that hard. Wink

This is the piece I'm learning.....it's kinda hard, but not too bad. Razz

Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Thanks Fallon! violin
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
Good luck learning the piece Siri!

And thanks Kayla and Siri!!! Kayla, if you want to learn to play the violin or viola (VIOLAS FTW) don't let anyone hold you back...go for it!!!! If you have the right teacher, it's not that hard. Wink

This is the piece I'm learning.....it's kinda hard, but not too bad. Razz

Thanks, Fallon Smile

I really like the piece you are learning; it's very pretty Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Here's the new piece I'm learning! My teacher said it should be a huge step for me...I really like it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Cool song, Amaranthine! Smile Good luck on it Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Beautiful song Amaranthine!!! Wink Have fun with it!!!

Here's my new song.....yikes. It's HARD. Razz

Click Here To Hear The Song Because I Am Too Lazy To Insert A Video

I use this guy's videos for reference all the time. XDD Wish me luck on this......ahahdajg;lkjadkja;sld
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:52 pm

awsome Jedi~chick best of luck

good luck amaranthine

Best of luck to all you girls Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:31 am

Ugh. My harmonica is backfiring on me. >:O BAD BOY!

I learned A Mighty Fortress is our God on my sisters keyboard and also Holy, Holy, Holy XD Go figure. They sound nice!
Back to top Go down
Darth Tromeros

Darth Tromeros

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Did I say I play the trumpet?
Back to top Go down
http://anthonyperkined.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:23 pm

I don't think so. At least I didn't hear about that. Really cool! XD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:07 pm

That's cool, I've always liked that instrument Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What instruments do you play?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next