Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What instruments do you play?

Go down 
+27
Endless-Skyway
May Kenobi66
Kat Kiele
Ashoka2898
Asala Teron
Darth Tromeros
Kayla
StarWarsForever
jedigirl1990
AlynaJoe13
Aay'liah
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Duchess Satine Kenobi
shaak ti
Hannakin
jedidreamer
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
QueenKarina
JediKnightGirl
Arda_Ancalima
Winter Celchu27
Savage'sGirl13
Leia Organa
Rex'sgirl
allishmalli
Jedi~Chick
Amaranthine
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Ashoka2898

Ashoka2898

What instruments do you play? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:02 pm

That stinks, I know what it's like to have a teacher move away
Back to top Go down
http://Mycornerofnaboo.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:15 pm

She was a really great teacher. Of course, I'm sure there are tons more teachers out there, but I don't really have the time or desire to actually take more lessons. I feel more free when I can just learn and play what I want to
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:20 pm

I started playing guitar today! I've never played an instrument before, but I've kind of wanted to learn for a while, and my mom has a guitar she never uses, so today I looked up some lessons on the internet and got started! It's really fun! I was having sort of a hard time at first because I play left handed, but all of the lessons were either right handed or for a left handed guitar (my mom's guitar is a right handed one) so I'm playing right handed for now. I've already mostly gotten used to it, though left is more comfortable for me and I plan on going back to that after I learn all of the basics.

I'm having a great time so far! If I get really good I might get an electric guitar. I've always wanted to rock out on an electric guitar!

If any of you guys play the guitar and have some advice or lesson recommendations, I would love to hear!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:09 am

That's awesome, Satine!!!! Very Happy I've kinda always wanted to play guitar :3 I found a really old guitar of my dad's, but one of the strings is out, so I'd have to go buy a new one if I wanted to learn. :3
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 9:28 am

Thanks! Smile

I'm sorry the guitar is broken! :( I hope you can learn someday! It's very fun!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What instruments do you play?   What instruments do you play? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What instruments do you play?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7