Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)

Go down 
+31
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Padme's Japor Snippet
AlynaJoe13
Cia Klivian
Pinksaber13
jedigirl1990
SnipsSkywalker
Mirax
Tatypadawan
Arda_Ancalima
Darth Tromeros
Admin
Starwarsartist
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Bluesaber3
Wolffe's Chick
futurejedigirl0202
QueenKarina
Hannakin
Dancing with Anakin
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Leia Organa
Rex'sgirl
Winter Celchu27
JediKnightGirl
sokafan4ever
Duchess Satine Kenobi
allishmalli
Jedi~Chick
jedidreamer
Amaranthine
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:02 am

I don't know much about Siri.... so I'm more Obi/Satine myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 am

I had some more ideas to add to this so here you go Smile

The ones I love-
Obi-Wan Kenobi/Siri Tachi (I'm not a big romance fan but I really love this one! It's the only Obi-Wan based relationship that I believe is canon. Though his crush on Cerasi is okay since he was only thirteen at the time and most people have crushes on people before finding the person they really like.)
Qui-Gon Jinn /Tahl
Anakin Solo/Tahiri Veila
Jaina Solo/Zekk
Jacen Solo/Tenel Ka Chume Ta' Djo
Aayla Secura/Kit Fisto
Ferus Olin/Darra Thel-Tanis (it hasn't been confirmed but I really like the idea).
Luke Skywalker/Mara Jade

Ones I'm okay with (not really into these but they work and are canon so I like them)
Anakin Skywalker/Padme Amidala
Han Solo/ Leia Organa Skywalker

Not sure about yet
Ahsoka/Lux
I'm not a Rexsoka fan but I do believe that Ahsoka had a crush on him during the first two seasons.
As long as it's very subtle and strictly AU fanfiction, I don't mind Obi-Wan and Anakin all that much(there are only a couple of these I like. The others I've seen were not done very well. I definitely don't consider it canon though since Anakin is married to Padme and Obi-Wan likes Siri.)

The ones I hate
Obi-Wan/Satine (Not canon, in my opinion)
Obi-Wan/Taria (Not canon, in my opinion)
Anybody with Palpatine Shocked *shudders* I will NEVER read any of these.
Obi-Wan and Darth Maul - What?! (It's dumb because Maul killed Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan killed Maul so yeah, where did that even come from?)
Obi-Wan/Ventress(just seems kind of funky since they're trying to kill each other. Though I can see them being friends after seeing the Revenge episode or maybe seeing Ventress like Obi-Wan.)
Anakin/Ferus
Anakin/Ahsoka- um, ew?
Obi-Wan/Ahsoka- DOUBLE ew
Ahsoka/Cad Bane
Ahsoka/Grievous
Obi-Wan/Padme (while I could see this happening after ROTS had Padme survived, I don't like the idea of them having an affair before that. It's very out of character)
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:28 pm

Obi-Wan and Darth Maul? Are those people insane??? Why do they try to pair people together who hate each other?

I've changed my mind on a few things, so here's my list.

Love:

Obi-Wan and Satine (So adorable! Their banter is the best! Very Happy )
Han and Leia Smile

Like:

Anakin and Padme (I used to hate this, but now I'm ok with it)

Not sure:

Lux and Ahsoka

Hate:

Obi-Wan and Siri (It annoys the heck out of me when authors think they know the characters better than GL. Siri was actually a good character until she "fell in love" with Obi-Wan. Then she got annoying. Oh well. The EU isn't cannon anyways so I don't really worry about it too much Razz )
Obi-Wan and Taria (Again, why do authors think they know the characters better than GL?)
Most Ahsoka pairings (Obi-Wan, Grevious, Bane, Bariss, Boba, etc. Some make me sick.)
Obi-Wan and Ventress (I really don't get this one. It's just creepy. I like them having to work together like in "Revenge", but as a couple, no.)
Obi-Wan and whatever other weird pairings people have for him. It honestly just annoys me how people try and come up with all these stupid "love interests" for him because it's so out of character for him to have 4 or 5 different "girlfriends". I think one is plenty.
Gree and Luminara (The fanfics on this are awful)
Bly and Aayla (Same as above)

That's all I can think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:47 pm

I agree, those people are crazy, Obi-Wan and Darth Maul don't like each other at all. I saw a video on YouTube saying it was that pairing and I was like "What?!'
And yeah, I used to not like Anakin and Padme that much either, but I'm okay with it now(I mainly like it because I like to make stories up where they let it slip to Obi-Wan or the Council and they freak out XD).

Oh, and just so you know, the whole Obi-Wan/Siri thing was written about in 2005 and that was the first one done, so even if you don't believe the pairing is canon, the author didn't do it after the T.V show was created so she wasn't really just 'adding in girlfriends' which I agree is very annoying.
Now Taria on the other hand was created after the show and after the book so the author was definitely breaking canon there(Karen Miller should know better. I can tell she did her reasearch). And I can definitely understand how you feel, your feelings about Siri and Taria are the same as mine towards Satine and Taria Smile.
But then, to each their own and I respect you not thinking the whole Obi-Wan/Siri thing or the EU isn't canon Very Happy The reason I like the EU better since I got into that right after I got into the movies(way back when I was nine). That's the great thing about fiction, we can think whatever we want about it. (sorry if I am repeating myself, I tend to do that a lot Embarassed )
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:33 pm

What on earth? How do people get ideas like Obi-Wan and Maul? Some of the Ahsoka pairings are very strange too. Razz

I know, I'm just more towards what Lucas says than the whole EU thing, but I totally respect your views too. I'm sorry if I've been rude about it, because I really do respect the fact that you like that pairing. I guess I'm just incredibly protective of TCW and things that come from it; I feel about TCW like you feel about the EU; I've grown up with TCW and it's even what made me want to get into film. I really do respect your thoughts and opinions, and I know I can lose my temper sometimes, but I'm trying really hard to fix that. Embarassed You've been so patient with me too, I really admire that Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Don't worry about it, your fine, I just sometimes like to explain myself for everything Smile I have a temper too which can be a bit mean(I've been working on that as well). And I completely understand, I'm the same way, I'm very protective of things and can get snippy with people because of it. And that's cool, I want to get into film too! *high five*.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:42 am

see i love both obiwan pairings since siri died early on it works he connected to both on different levels one was just an extended mission and after several years he was reunited rekindling an old flame and the other one they grew up togehter and were placed in several situations together its natural that they would start to connect. I will always be more of a siri and obiwan fan but i do still very much like satine and obiwan

I do agree though i don't like taira and obiwan it seemed way to rushed and forced we didn't get to see how they connected really just that they loved each other

Lux and ahsoka i don't know i kinda like ahsoka more with rex but lux is alright

padme and anakin are my absolute faves

and dsk and siri don't worry that happens to everyone we all get snippy and protective over things we feel strongly about or like its human nature and you both are really good at expressing it.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:58 pm

I Like
Luke/Mara(FTW)
Han/Leia
Jaina/Jag
Corran/Mirax

I Don't Really Like
Anakin/Padme( not really a big fan)

I Don't Like
Ben/Vestara (love Ben just not her)
Jacen/Tenal Ka
Other Luke pairings
Gross Ones (YUCK)
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:42 pm

I agree with you Artoo, about GROSS pairings. Some pairings are just stupid. Like Maul and Obi-Wan.

Han and Leia used to be my favorite SW couple, but I think they've been replaced by Obi-Wan and Satine!!! Very Happy I still like Han and Leia a lot. Wink

I really don't like Luke getting paired with ANYone. In my opinion he stays single. (And Mara never exsisted. She's just more of that...EU stuff. )

I don't know what I think about Lux/Ahsoka. It's..... okay as a pairing, I guess. I still don't like that they kissed though. Or maybe it was the WAY they kissed. Ughh.

Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:03 pm

hey i liked the kiss i kinda like luxsoka kinda wanting to see where it goes unsure still yet they seem cool together but i want a better relationship between ahsoka and rex just saying lol
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:11 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
see i love both obiwan pairings since siri died early on it works he connected to both on different levels one was just an extended mission and after several years he was reunited rekindling an old flame and the other one they grew up togehter and were placed in several situations together its natural that they would start to connect. I will always be more of a siri and obiwan fan but i do still very much like satine and obiwan

I do agree though i don't like taira and obiwan it seemed way to rushed and forced we didn't get to see how they connected really just that they loved each other

Lux and ahsoka i don't know i kinda like ahsoka more with rex but lux is alright

padme and anakin are my absolute faves

and dsk and siri don't worry that happens to everyone we all get snippy and protective over things we feel strongly about or like its human nature and you both are really good at expressing it.

Thank you Smile Yeah, I realize I can get super protective about things I like. :p I guess it's because a lot of the time, I'm in the minority in how I think(happens all the time irl)
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:23 pm

don't worry i know the feeling and as long as your nice about it and respectful about like you always are its good to protect things and people you care about in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Lux... I really don't think he's right for Ahsoka. For one thing, Ahsoka has only met him twice. I don't really know much about love, but aren't you supposed to like, get to know them before you kiss them?

I also don't think Ahsoka's really in love with him. I think it was all just a spur of the moment thing, maybe she feels sorry for him, or something. Those things happen in life-and-death situations. If there is attraction, it's only physical, I don't think she's known him long enough for it to be anything else.

Speaking of life and death situations, look what Lux got her into. Yes, she's a Jedi and can handle herself, but Lux knocked her out, then brought her to a planet with people who would like nothing more than to kill a Jedi. Really good boyfriend material? I think not.

There's also the matter of the Jedi Code. I really don't think there's a possibilty of Lux and Ahsoka's relationship going very far. Ahsoka would not abandon her current life for a boy she just recently met. Also, Lux is driven by anger, desire for revenge. Do you really want her travelling around the galaxy with a guy like that?

So yeah, that was slightly long and ranty, but that's why I feel Lux and Ahsoka shouldn't be together. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:56 pm

YES!! LOL! Swa, I think you're right! I think technically you should be MARRIED before you kiss someone. But definintly you should at least KNOW them. Wink

You make very good points. I agree with you. I didn't understand why he thought she would trust him after he knocked her out. I wouldn't trust a dude who knocked me out and took my weapons.... okay yeah, that's just, not.... cool. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:06 pm

Yeah, I certainly don't trust him with Ahsoka at all. XD And in S5, he appears to be part of a rebellion of sorts. I wonder if he goes on the Holonet and searches up "Deadly hobbies", just because every time we see him he's getting into trouble. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:54 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
Yeah, I certainly don't trust him with Ahsoka at all. XD And in S5, he appears to be part of a rebellion of sorts. I wonder if he goes on the Holonet and searches up "Deadly hobbies", just because every time we see him he's getting into trouble. Razz

That explains everything! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:16 pm

SWA...
I feel like I must counter that, because our resident Luxsoka fanatic is off zip lining at camp something-or-another. So I'm going to at least attempt to defend the the pairing because (a) I kind of do like it and (b) Ahsoka's not here to do it. xD

To be clear, the thing that I absolutely do NOT want to happen is for Lux and Ahsoka to run off and get married. That'd be really bad. Dx I'd rather have Ahsoka die.
But I enjoy the romance between them. Maybe that's just because I like romance in general...(xD) but they're very cute, even if Lux is kind of dorky. I wish he was cooler. Anyways...
To counter your first two arguments, it's Star Wars... look at Anakin and Padme's romance. A couple of days together, and they're getting married. In fictional worlds, love isn't realistic at all. Razz Besides, that wasn't really a kiss kiss, it was a fakey kiss. I think the end of A Friend in Need pretty much sums up the current stage of their romance; a little bit of flirtyness, but neither of them are exactly 'in love' yet.

As for the second, she's a Jedi, she can handle herself. He's kind of stupid, and I still can't figure out why he would take her to that moon or wherever they were. Maybe he wanted her to protect him from Death Watch because he was scared that they'd kill him ... and he didn't know how to ask her to help... gosh, that makes him look like a coward and a jerk. I think need to seriously rethink which side I'm on in this debate.. is it really possible for a person to lose a debate to themselves? I hope not...

Er, anyway. As for the third one, nobody ever listens to the Jedi code. I mean, okay, they sometimes end up listening to it eventually, but there's usually a lot of romance in between. The creators of TCW/Authors of EU books like to make up romance, so the Code isn't usually an issue. It's just the reason they split up, never really stops them from kissing and being all romancy and stuff.

This is exactly what I would love to happen; there's some romance, and then they split up/Lux dies, and then they don't run away and get married because Ahsoka believes in following the code. Either that, or Lux is dead. Either way, they don't get married, and there's lots of drama.

I wouldn't say I actually support the pairing, but I wholeheartedly support the drama that comes with it! Imagine Anakin's reaction when he finds out... tehehe. xD

Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:25 pm

You've kind of proved my point with your first argument that this relationship isn't going to work... yeah, look at Anakin and Padme- he tried to choke her to death, didn't he? Wink George Lucas fails at romance. Razz

I'm going to skip the second one cause it seems like you're having an internal debate and I'll let you figure that out yourself. XD There's no way around it- Lux made some really stupid moves in AFIN. Razz

Third one- here's the thing- Ahsoka wants nothing more than to be a Jedi. I think she'd be scared the Council would find out and expel her for growing attatched to Lux. Do you think she'd risk everything to like, flirt with him in the next mission, when there's two other Jedi there?

Can't stand the drama that comes with it... I really wish Lux would just... go away. Razz
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:05 pm

i gotta side with snips on this one i am not completly for the pairing but i do like snips said like the drama that goes with it and it is believable ahsoka though a jedi is still a teenage girl with raging hormones and being put into a situation of life or death and having to trust each other is going to bring a mutal attraction and friendliness its bound to happen. I honestly don't think much is going to come of it the kiss was honestly spur of the moment it happens. I am interested to at least seeing where their friendship is going well there is my two cents
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm actually not to interested one way or the other with Lux and Ahsoka(since I tend to focus on other pairings). It doesn't bother me if they like each other, but like everyone has been saying, I wouldn't want them to run off and get married or anything.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 pm

yeah i wouldn't either and honestly and less they have them spend lots of time togehter and something drastic happens i can't see that happening but i am kind curious to see whats going to happen
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:42 pm

I am too Smile I actually think the dynamic is kind of funny(For some reason, I really like watching the build up of relationships, it can be quite interesting) Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:45 pm

I agree Shena Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:47 pm

I'm all alone in opposing this pairing... where's Pink when I need her? Razz

I mostly just dislike it because I don't like Lux and the pairing isn't believable to me.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:50 pm

for what it is right now simple attraction and friendship i think its completly believable in my opinion anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)   Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loved and Hated Star Wars Pairings(aka Fangirl Central)
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next