Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange! Empty
PostSubject: The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange!   The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:45 pm

It's Christmas Time again!!!
And a couple of us girls are arranging a Secret Santa/Gift Exchange!!
I think the basic system where everyone who wants to participate states that they are by posting in this topic and giving a list of the things/fandoms/shows/colors/music/whatever they like makes sense. XD We'll have a name randomly selected for each participant, like usual.
As for a deadline for signing up, maybe the 18th? And then have the gifts in by Christmas Eve?
The gifts should be up a day or two after, I think. Smile And the details should work themselves out as we go along. XD
Pretty much anything that can be given digitally is fine I think. Smile Like I said, the details should work themselves out. ^w^
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange!   The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:37 pm

Yuuusss Very Happy Can't wait!! Very Happy

Okay so I'm signing up

Fandoms: AGENTS OF SHIELD (I'm obsessed, it's my newest fandom), Doctor Who, Marvel movies, Clone Wars, Sherlock
Colors: Neon pink Very Happy also blue, purple, and green (all bright/neon)
Music: Owl City
Other: POTATOES, baby sloths, potoo birds

That seems broad enough XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange!   The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:48 pm

I'm signing up! Very Happy

My main fandoms right now are Avengers/Marvel (my favorite character is Captain America), Disney (favorite movies are Wreck-It Ralph and Big Hero 6), Star Wars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Welcome to Night Vale, Gravity Falls, The Lego Movie, and pretty much anything animation or sci-fi. My favorite colors are blue and purple. For music I love Owl City and My Chemical Romance. I also enjoy classic cinema and movie quotes.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange!   The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Guess I'd better say I'm signing up. XD

Fandoms: Beyblade (Favorite character: Gingka/Ginga Hagane), Star Wars (Ahsoka Tano), The Fault in Our Stars (Hazel Grace Landcaster), Sherlock, Steins;Gate (Makise Kurisu) and Robotics;Notes (Kaito Yashio and Akiho Senomiya), and Bones (Bones, AKA, Temperance Brennen).
Colors: Azure Blue (#007fff.) XD
Music: Owl City, Britt Nicole, Snowflakes (By Olivia Holt), Some Japanese songs (Pretty much any from the animes I watch. XD)
Others: EMS heartbeats (Basically, think those little machines that keep track of a person's heart rate and stuff. XD), and two quotes: “You must put your heart that is as big as the starry sky into it.” “It's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you're not.” ^w^
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange!   The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 1:53 pm

If it's not too late I'll do it!!

Fandoms: Legend of Korra/ATLA, Stargate: SG-1, Fullmetal Alchemist, Star Wars, Harry Potter
Colors: Red, Purple, Blue
Music: almost anything, really into Pink Floyd, Marina and the Diamonds, Amanda Palmer, and Steam Powered Giraffe right now
Other: Idk... I'm Slytherin and my OTPs are Korrasami (LOK) or Royai (FMA)
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange!   The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Fandoms: SW (specifically TCW), LOK/ATLA, Marvel (specifically the MCU and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Narnia, Jonny Quest, LotR, Once Upon a Time, Castle, NCIS: LA, The Mentalist, Downton Abbey, Lizzie Bennet Diaries, Emma Approved, Comic Strips (e.g. Retail, Pearls Before Swine, Heavenly Nostrils, Calvin and Hobbes, Luann, Baby Blues, Zits, Peanuts, FoxTrot, Heart of the City) Disney (I haven't seen BH6 yet), and Old Disney Channel (pretty much any DC Original show from 2000- early 2010; plus Girl Meets World and Gravity Falls... which I've only seen the first season of).
Colors: Not orange, not anything disgusting looking (you can be the judge of that)
Music: I'm more of a movie-score person, but I do like other music like Jazz, 80s, Classic Rock, and sometimes Pop (Plug: Check out my friend from high school, Svrcina: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b8p1RpxYR4)
Other: Not sure yet... I will just request not to have any ships that aren't canon (Jack/Elsa, Merida/Hiccup, Zuko/Katara, Korra/Asami, Dipper/Mabel... ew, Lucy/Tumnus... again ew, Frodo/Sam, Cho/Lisbon, Callen/Kensi, Ahsoka/Anakin, Ahsoka/Cad Bane). Ships that aren't and will never be canon get on my last nerve, especially the really gross ones.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

PostSubject: Re: The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange!   The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 6:25 pm

All the Secret Santa Assignments should be sent out! ^w^ Very Happy

I'm sorry it took me so long to send them out! I had a busy day yesterday, and I've been working on Christmas presents today. Smile
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange!   The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Um.... I'm currently at my Gram's house and her WiFi (which is actually her neighbors WiFi) is really spotty (I'm surprised that I had enough to warn y'all), so if my gift doesn't come for a while, it's not because I forgot or I didn't do it (it's almost done though).
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange!   The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:31 pm

The same thing happened to me last year, allishmalli! We understand!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

PostSubject: Re: The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange!   The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 11:29 pm

Alright. ^w^ I had a problem like that a year ago; my brother didn't have any WiFi at all. xDD I spent weeks using my phone for everything. XDD I know how it is. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange!   The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lakehouse Secret Santa/Gift Exchange!
Page 1 of 1