Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Santa 2013

Go down 
+5
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
shaak ti
Ahsoka Tano
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

Secret Santa 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Secret Santa 2013   Secret Santa 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:39 pm

vaderchristmasSecret Santa vaderchristmas

Hi sisters! <3  Wow, I can't believe another whole year has flown by... but you know what that means: Secret Santa time!  This has been a big hit the past couple years so we decided to bring it back again.

A quick reminder on how this works.  In order to receive a gift, you have to make one for the other member we assign you.

What kind of gifts will you give/receive?

*Fanfiction Stories
*Fanart
*Videos
*Any other kind of gift that can be given online

If you want to participate, post a reply letting me know that you're in!  Please include a list of you fandoms, favorite things, favorite colors, and anything else you love!  The deadline for signing up the the 15th of December.

On the 16th (or shortly thereafter) I will assign you a member to make a gift for.  You can check back to this thread to see what her interests are, and you must PM the gift to ME by Christmas Eve!

Sometime between then and Christmas, our friend Ahsoka the Elf will come make a new thread and pass out everyone's gifts.

AFTER Christmas, you can announce who's gift you made.  Remember not to reveal who's Secret Santa you were before then.  yodachristmas

Don't forget to sign up, and Merry Christmas!

Secret Santa 2013 704216xikbyyqj58

Last edited by Rachel-is-a-Jedi on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Secret Santa 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013   Secret Santa 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Yay! Very Happy Count me in! Smile

Let's see . . . I love Marvel. I like X-Men and Avengers Very Happy Especially Captain America <3 I love Science Bros too. I also love Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and all the characters on that show. I also like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (my favorite turtle is Leonardo and another of my favorite characters is Agent Bishop.) And Star Wars, of course Smile Anything Obitine is always wonderful Smile Doctor Who is fantastic too! I love 9 and 10 and anything Doctor/Rose Smile My favorite color is TARDIS blue Smile
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

Secret Santa 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013   Secret Santa 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Yay!  I'll go ahead and post mine.

I like...
Dogs - Especially black and white siberian huskies with blue eyes, german shepherds, and yorkies.
Wolves - specifically the ones at the Memphis Zoo.  
The Berinfell Prophecies - Favorite characters: Jett and Autumn.
Narnia - Favorite characters: Peter, Edmund, Lucy, Aslan
TCW - Anakin, Ahsoka, Padme, Obi-Wan!
Avengers/Marvel- Favorite characters: Thor, Hawkeye, Cap, Spiderman(Amazing and Spectacular)
Owl City/Adam Young! <3 <3 <3

Favorite colors would be TLF purple and this color blue:  Sleep Smile

For the more obscure characters, you can click their names for images of how I picture them in my head. Smile

Last edited by Rachel-is-a-Jedi on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

Secret Santa 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013   Secret Santa 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:21 pm

YES!!! I'm in, too!!

I have two main series' right now: I like Star Wars! (Obviously. XD Ahsoka is my favorite character. XD I also like Mission Vao. And sometimes Atton Rand. xDDD And Riyo Chuchi.) Beyblade!! <3 (The Metal Saga. Not the original. XD Metal Fusion, Metal Masters, Metal Fury, Shogun Steel. XD Gingka Hagane is my favorite. ^w^ (Sometimes called "Ginga."))
I like Phoenixes (What's the plural for this??? O.o)
Azure Blue is my favorite color. ^w^
I also like Japanese culture. xD
Young Justice (Especially Dick Grayson/Robin and Impulse/Bart Allen, Bones, Hawaii Five-O (Both the new and old series! I pretty much love all the main characters, but haven't seen the newest season yet. Wink)
Also, Charlotte Ann Thornton. From Nancy Drew: The Ghost of Thornton Hall.
I think that's about it. I can't think of anything else. XD And I think that's enough... XD
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

Secret Santa 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013   Secret Santa 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:46 pm

I'm in!

Still love Star Wars, Ahsoka and Han are my favorite characers Smile
Some other fandoms:
Anime/Cartoons- Fullmetal Alchemist, Hakuouki, Evangelion, Attack on Titan, Avatar: The Last Airbender/ The Legend of Korra, Ben 10, Clone Wars, and Adventure Time
Other TV: Agents of Shield, Doctor Who, Merlin, Primeval
Pacific Rim is one of my favorite movies at the moment...

Oh! And I looooove Steampunk. And my favorite colors are red, purple, and black.

Last edited by shaak ti on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Secret Santa 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013   Secret Santa 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:50 am

I'm in as well! Smile

My fandom interests are

-Star Wars(of course): I love anything related to the films, the EU(books), and some of TCW episodes. My favorite characters are Obi-Wan Kenobi, Siri Tachi, Jaina Solo, Qui-Gon Jinn, Anakin Skywalker, Anakin Solo, Tahiri Veila, Luke Skywalker, Ferus Olin, basically any of the really cool Jedi. Anything SiriWan related(or Qui-Gon/Tahl) is welcome Smile My favorite EU works are those by Jude Watson, Matthew Stover, Kevin J. Anderson, Jessica Moesta, Drew Karpshyn, and pretty much anything with my favorite characters from above.
-Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit: My favorite characters are The Fellowship(especially Sam), Eowyn, Faramir, and from The Hobbit, Bilbo, Thorin, Kili, Gandalf, and Balin.
-Harry Potter: Hermione is my favorite character and my favorite houses are Gryffindor and Hufflepuff
-The Chronicles of Narnia
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel:
-Avatar: The Last Airbender: Zuko, Katara, Toph, Sokka, Aang, Uncle Iroh, Suki, Mai, Ty-Lee, and Azula are my favorites .
-Firefly: I love the entire crew, but Simon is my favorite character
-Once Upon A Time: Rumplestiltskin, Belle, Baelfire/Neal, Emma Swan, August, Peter Pan, and Archie are my favorite characters. My favorite ship on the show is Belle/Rumplestiltskin.
-Doctor Who(I also like Torchwood): Nine and Ten are my favorite Doctors and my favorite companions are Rose Tyler(she's my top favorite), Donna Noble, Martha Jones, and Captain Jack Harkness(basically, I love the Russel T. Davies era of the show). Doctor/Rose is a ship I enjoy Smile
-Sherlock
-Marvel: My favorite films are The Avengers, Thor, Thor: The Dark World, and Iron Man 3. My favorite characters are Thor, Loki, and Black Widow, but I also love the rest of The Avengers team. Spider-Man is also very cool Smile.
-Downton Abbey:
-Supernatural: Dean, Castiel, and Sam are my favorite characters(Dean's my overall favorite, since I relate to him).
-Victor Hugo's novels Les Miserables and The Hunchback of Notre-Dame: I love the books as well as the film(and musical) versions of the above stories.
-The Underland Chronicles and The Hunger Games trilogy
-Ender's series
-Chaos Walking trilogy
-Disney: Mulan is my favorite Disney film; I also love Beauty and the Beast, The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, The Lion King, Cinderella, and The Little Mermaid.
-Some anime: Mainly Studio Ghibli films and the movie Children Who Chase Lost Voices. I also like Fruits Basket.

I also love Acting, Writing, Reading, Singing, and doing Taekwondo. My favorite colors are Purple, Blue, Green, Red, and Pink.

Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

Secret Santa 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013   Secret Santa 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:24 am

I"m in! Very Happy

My interests: anime(Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Black Butler, Fruits Basket, Death Note, Ouran, etc.), Star Wars (duh), dance, Ender's Game, cosplay, Les Miserables, Artemis Fowl, humor, vlogbrothers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
jedispork

jedispork

Secret Santa 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013   Secret Santa 2013 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:05 pm

I'm in too! My favorite characters are: Spock, Obi-Wan, Coulson. I love Tolkien stuff, especially elves. Star Wars and Star Trek (TOS) are awesome, and Marvel is super cool. I love crossovers.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Secret Santa 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013   Secret Santa 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:06 pm

Aw man, I missed the deadline :( am I too late? :(
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

Secret Santa 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013   Secret Santa 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:26 am

Go ahead and sign up, Blue!  I totally forgot to assign Secret Santas earlier this week.  I'll go ahead and add you in and send out the assignments ASAP! I'll extend the deadline for finishing your gifts to Christmas eve. Please try to send it before late that night, though, so I don't stay up late. Smile

Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Secret Santa 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013   Secret Santa 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:31 am

yaaayyy!!! you're the best! 8D
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Secret Santa 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013   Secret Santa 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:38 am

Oh yeah, I better say a list of things Very Happy

Fandoms: I really love Sherlock (BBC)(favorite characters Sherlock and John), Doctor Who (can't decide between 10 and 11 for favorite doctor, favorite companion probably Rose, Amy and Rory, or Clara), Star Wars the Clone Wars (Anakin, Ahsoka, and Obi-Wan! Very Happy)

Colors: Neon anything pretty much, but particularly blue, green, pink, purple (not necessarily in that order)

Other things: I LOOOVE hedgehogs Very Happy (Just look at my blog Adventuresofpocketjohn and you'll know XD) I also like owls, parakeets, anything related to cupcakes, glitter, random things, pianos, making cookies, cute animals, unicorns, and red velvet cake.

I think that should do it. XD
Back to top Go down
Hannakin

Hannakin

Secret Santa 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013   Secret Santa 2013 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:57 am

Oh boy. I haven't posted on here in ages. xD  Well hi! Anyhoo...

I like...

My invisible imaginary Leprechauns (they're not lucky Leprechauns. They're like a totally new species of Leprechauns that aren't related to luck at all. xD They're pretty much just tiny people. For drawing references of them, just ask my sis, Rachel-is-a-Jedi)

Horses (especially buckskins, brown and white appaloosas, and brown and white paints)

Obi-wan! Very Happy Oh and Ahsoka! and Anakin. xD

Narnia (favorite characters are Peter, Edmund, and Lucy (oh and Reepicheep lol ) )

Favorite colors are green, black, dark brown, silver, and grey.

I love this beautimous creature (it's the 2013 ford mustang Wink)

Oh yeah, and I also love guinea pigs, dogs (especially Shelties), fire, ice, minions (from Despicable Me) and poptarts. Very Happy

I guess that's it for now. xD
Back to top Go down
http://toadpicsusa.webs.com
Sponsored content

Secret Santa 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013   Secret Santa 2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa 2013
Page 1 of 1