Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars Pictures

Go down 
+21
Padme's Japor Snippet
jedigirl1990
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Cia Klivian
Pinksaber13
Kayla
Leia Organa
SnipsSkywalker
Mirax
Winter Celchu27
Aay'liah
allishmalli
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
QueenKarina
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Wolffe's Chick
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Amaranthine
JediKnightGirl
Rex'sgirl
Jedi~Chick
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 427414_300398343360387_155060407894182_857305_252784545_n
I thought this picture was really, really cute Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Awww, how cute!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:13 pm

that picuture is adorable love it very very cute and it has my 3 favorite jedi awsome hehe
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Awwww.....that's adorable!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Glad you all liked it Smile It has three of my favorite Jedi in it too(the only ones missing are Siri Tachi and Jaina Solo) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:07 am

Aww I haven't seen that picture before! It's so awesome!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:36 am

Thanks, glad you liked it Kayla Smile
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:49 am

Awwwwww! Smile I really love that pic of Ani, Obi, and Qui-Qon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:34 am

Glad you liked it, Rachel Smile
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:17 pm

I just put a picture of Anakin Skywalker with Anakin Solo to compare. Check it out!! Very Happy

Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Anakin13
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:25 pm

Ooo, cool picture Tahiri! Smile I love both Anakin's; very cool characters and very different personalities.
They're both in my favorite character list.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:27 pm

haha awsomeness Smile
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:36 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
Ooo, cool picture Tahiri! Smile I love both Anakin's; very cool characters and very different personalities.

Haha, that's funny that you would say that, because Anakin Solo was always afraid of being just like his grandfather! ;P
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 418888_299405416793013_155060407894182_854910_2067823614_n
I though this photo was sad :(

Shocked

*SOB!*
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Tahiri Veila wrote:

Haha, that's funny that you would say that, because Anakin Solo was always afraid of being just like his grandfather! ;P

Yeah, I remember that from the Junior Jedi Knights book series(I love that series!). But he needn't have worried because they're temperaments were completely different; though I can understand why he'd worry about that since they had the same name. Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:25 pm

Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdXCJQd2CiwigyXI3B1henVNwa_bG99NLZoTKewzyvT_WZsegd

Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqXKyVFJy1Y1vF_iKHK8YlLVkwzdpA8Cyee0Z_hijeU86xEzFj

You know, I think she looks quite similar to Siri Tachi from the Secrets of the Jedi cover (except the actress's eyes aren't blue like Siri's are).
What do you think?
(her name is Dianna Agron, by the way)
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:38 pm

wow she does kinda look like her siri
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Smile YAY! Glad you think so Smile. I would really like to see her dress up in Jedi robes; it would be so cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Ben 10 fans will appreciate this XD They fit the roles so well XD

Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Ben_1010
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:00 pm

AHAHAH!!!! totally! I love the Ben10/SW crossover!
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 am

Sorry this ain't Star Wars, but I couldn't find anywhere better to share it Wink lol
So if any of you are Ben 10/Doctor Who fans...

Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Ben10d10
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:23 pm

all these pictures are reaaaallly epic!!!! :DDD
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:36 pm

Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Tumblr_m6vhynpxyt1r3jpd0o1_500

I'm kinda bored I guess. Razz
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:57 pm

cool ben 10 pictures those are awsome

and epiceness kayla thats a mighty handsome jedi lol yay for random pictures posted out of boredness lol
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:15 pm

OBI!!!!!!! XD 8D Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Pictures   Star Wars Pictures - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Pictures
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next