Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get paid for writing fanfiction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

Get paid for writing fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: Get paid for writing fanfiction   Get paid for writing fanfiction Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:49 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Get paid for writing fanfiction   Get paid for writing fanfiction Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:27 pm

Nope. I don't like it at all. Fanfiction should be by fans, for fans, and since it's of something someone else made up, free. At least in my opinion. Furthermore, this will probably bring about many authors who won't let their stuff be on fanfiction.net (you know, there's that list of author's who don't allow fanfictions of their work) and stolen stories and just ugh no.
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Get paid for writing fanfiction   Get paid for writing fanfiction Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:05 pm

I don't really like the idea of them owning the rights to everything and to only get 20% for something you put a lot of hard work into is kinda a rip off if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get paid for writing fanfiction   Get paid for writing fanfiction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get paid for writing fanfiction
Page 1 of 1