Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Year of the Fangirl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

Year of the Fangirl  Empty
PostSubject: Year of the Fangirl    Year of the Fangirl  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:52 am

Today Ashley announced that a year-long campaign to show the lives of fangirls all over. To show how we girl and women are sifi fans too. On Ashley's Her Universe web site there is a place where you can submit a fangirl to be interviewed. I think what Ashley is doing is great and I can't wait to see how everything turns out

http://www.heruniverse.com/the-year-of-the-fangirl/
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Year of the Fangirl    Year of the Fangirl  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:14 am

my sister just told me about this how awesome definitly exciting news.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Year of the Fangirl    Year of the Fangirl  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:37 am

even more exciting our very own lillian skye is one of the chosen contributers a huge congrats to Lillian soo proud of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: Year of the Fangirl    Year of the Fangirl  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:41 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
even more exciting our very own lillian skye is one of the chosen contributers a huge congrats to Lillian soo proud of you Very Happy

Thank you! :3 I'm so excited and so blessed to have this opportunity and to know you girls! I'm going to start another Year of the Fangirl page so that girls can see and contact me! I'd love to feature all of you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlsintheforce.wordpress.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Year of the Fangirl    Year of the Fangirl  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:43 pm

That's awesome Lillian-Skye!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Year of the Fangirl    Year of the Fangirl  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Year of the Fangirl
Page 1 of 1