Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know you're a SW fangirl when...

Go down 
+17
SnipsSkywalker
Amaranthine
Padme's Japor Snippet
Kayla
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Starwarsartist
jedigirl1990
Ashley Amidala
Winter Celchu27
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Darth Tromeros
shaak ti
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Pinksaber13
Arda_Ancalima
Cia Klivian
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

You know you're a SW fangirl when... Empty
PostSubject: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:50 pm

You have a pet(s) named after SW characters.
You plan on naming your kids SW related names.
You shop in the guys sections for sweet tee shirts.
You have SW music on your iPod.
You're homepage is www.starwars.com
You squeel when you see anything SW related on a shopping trip.

Just a few examples, I'm sure I'll think of more! Haha, those all aply to me. xD Post away!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:05 pm

I love threads like this! Very Happy

You use the Force on automatic doors.
Half of the Miis on your Wii or DS are Star Wars characters.
You meet a boy named Luke and you immediately think "I am your father."
You parody songs for Star Wars.
You can fight with a lightsaber.
You have used food-coloring to make blue milk.

(I am guilty of most of these xD)
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:27 pm

You use the Force on automatic doors
You watch TCW instead of Wizards of Waverly Place, even when you want to see what happens in the latter.
You randomly start talking about how awesome Star Wars is
Ahsoka is your role model
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:55 am

You've watched all the films many, many times and can quote it while its playing

You've have/had a crush(or are in love) with characters and/or actors in Star Wars (I had a crush on Jake Lloyd back when I was eleven and I've been in love with Obi-Wan for about three years Embarassed Very Happy) I just LOVE Obi-Wan!!! Very Happy

You've read, and love, the Star Wars EU and are obsessed with a certain author's work

When on of the characters is your role model(mine is Obi-Wan) Smile

You consider yourself a Jedi(or which ever affiliation you are obsessed with)

You HATE seeing your favorite character get hurt

You can recognize your favorite character(who is also the guy you like) even when he's undercover(like I knew that Hardeen was Obi-Wan when I watched the preview before I even saw the episode)

When you watch other shows or read other books you think about whether or not the character would make a good Jedi.

You are still attracted to your favorite character even when he's in a book, in animated form, and in disguise

When you reach some place before your friend/sibling you say "What took you so long?" and if its the opposite way around and they ask you that question, you respond "Oh, you know, Master, I couldn't find I speeder that I really liked."

You randomly say lines from the Star Wars films, the EU books, and the t.v show when you think of them. (and people wonder what the heck your talking about).

You tell people "May the Force be with You"
You use the Force to open automatic doors

When you hear the Star Wars theme or another Star Wars song you immediately look for the source of it

When your writing your books you capitalize the word 'force' on accident

You like "The Clone Wars Tick Tock Parody" better than the actual song(One time this girl was singing "Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy" and I whispered "Wake up in the morning feeling like Mace Windu". I got a weird look for that..haha Smile)

You LOVE Star Wars parodies and dubs whether they are songs or videos

You love watching lightsaber duels

You have an obsession with a certain affiliation in the Star Wars galaxy

When you see an appliance/stick/ or any object that is long and slim, you pick it up and swing it around like a Lightsaber

You know a lot about lightsaber forms and you can give people a summery of each one

You have both the Jedi Code and Sith Code memorized and understand their meaning.

When the only romances you like with are in Star Wars (Siri-Wan, Qui-Tahl, etc)

When you have an obsession with the friendships in Star Wars

You know facts about the history of Star Wars and can list many of the major conflicts that took place.

You know a lot about the Force and even know the names for the light side and dark side (Ashla - light side and Bogan - dark side)

When you hear people say "Luke, I am your father," you think "That's NOT how is goes!"

You like to write Star Wars fanfiction and make action figure videos

You think that Star Wars geeks are AWESOME!!!! Very Happy

You love wearing Star Wars clothes as well as dressing up as characters

When your nervous you babble about about Star Wars

If you have kids you plan on giving them Star Wars names (Siri, Jaina, Anakin,)

You know how to fight with a lightsaber

You have your own Jedi name(I have two)

You like watching Star Wars tribute videos on youtube

You get annoyed when people who know nothing about Star Wars make assumptions about it or the characters in the story
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:22 pm

When your high school application essay is about SW.

You are dying to see the next TCW episode, but you have to finish homework first.

When you are supposed to be doing your high school applications, but you are on TLF talking about it!
My essay is going to be at LEAST 300 words!

I should probably get back to work...
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Lol Siri!! It used to annoy me when people said it like "Luke, I am your father" but when I'd correct them they'd be all like "whatever" even those who where SW fans! xD So I gave up, and I usually play along. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Tahiri Veila wrote:
Lol Siri!! It used to annoy me when people said it like "Luke, I am your father" but when I'd correct them they'd be all like "whatever" even those who where SW fans! xD So I gave up, and I usually play along. Laughing

Thanks! Yeah, sometimes you just have to do that Smile
Back to top Go down
Darth Tromeros

Darth Tromeros

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:54 pm

You know you're a Star Wars fangirl when people you're not even friends with gives you Star Wars related stuff.

((TRUE. STORY.))
Back to top Go down
http://anthonyperkined.tumblr.com
Darth Tromeros

Darth Tromeros

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:55 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
You've watched all the films many, many times and can quote it while its playing

You've have/had a crush(or are in love) with characters and/or actors in Star Wars (I had a crush on Jake Lloyd back when I was eleven and I've been in love with Obi-Wan for about three years Embarassed Very Happy) I just LOVE Obi-Wan!!! Very Happy

You've read, and love, the Star Wars EU and are obsessed with a certain author's work

You can recognize your favorite character(who is also the guy you like) even when he's undercover(like I knew that Hardeen was Obi-Wan when I watched the preview before I even saw the episode)

When you watch other shows or read other books you think about whether or not the character would make a good Jedi.

You are still attracted to your favorite character even when he's in a book, in animated form, and in disguise

When you reach some place before your friend/sibling you say "What took you so long?" and if its the opposite way around and they ask you that question, you respond "Oh, you know, Master, I couldn't find I speeder that I really liked."

You randomly say lines from the Star Wars films, the EU books, and the t.v show when you think of them. (and people wonder what the heck your talking about).

When you hear the Star Wars theme or another Star Wars song you immediately look for the source of it

You like "The Clone Wars Tick Tock Parody" better than the actual song(One time this girl was singing "Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy" and I whispered "Wake up in the morning feeling like Mace Windu". I got a weird look for that..haha Smile)

When you see an appliance/stick/ or any object that is long and slim, you pick it up and swing it around like a Lightsaber

You know a lot about lightsaber forms and you can give people a summery of each one

You have both the Jedi Code and Sith Code memorized and understand their meaning.

You know facts about the history of Star Wars and can list many of the major conflicts that took place.

You know a lot about the Force and even know the names for the light side and dark side (Ashla - light side and Bogan - dark side)

When you hear people say "Luke, I am your father," you think "That's NOT how is goes!"

You get annoyed when people who know nothing about Star Wars make assumptions about it or the characters in the story

This list is so awesome I might want to put it on my Fanfiction profile.

I was going to name my first daughter Jaina Alice. XP I love, love, LOVE the name Jaina ever since I heard Han's daughter was named that.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Darth Tromeros wrote:

This list is so awesome I might want to put it on my Fanfiction profile.

I was going to name my first daughter Jaina Alice. XP I love, love, LOVE the name Jaina ever since I heard Han's daughter was named that.

Thanks! Very Happy I love the name Jaina! She is definitely one of my favorite characters! Smile
Sure, I don't mind you putting this on your fanfiction profile. Smile (just put my fanfiction name beside it- it's Siri Kenobi95). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darth Tromeros

Darth Tromeros

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:36 am

Alright!

((The "Luke, I am your father thing" drives me crazy too. HE DIDN'T SAY LUKE AHROPSIUDFAOISDUASDOITUREALTOEISUTJ.))
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:52 pm

When you and your brother have a lightsaber duel in the middle of Wal-Mart Wink
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:13 pm

HAHA! Funny Satine. Wink

I know I'm a SW fangirl when....

I get blue food coloring and make blue milk(Me and Ley did that when Deception aired!)
You name your cats after Star Wars characters
Your account name on your computer is a Star Wars character name, not yours
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:37 pm

Winter Celchu27 wrote:
HAHA! Funny Satine. Wink

I know I'm a SW fangirl when....

I get blue food coloring and make blue milk(Me and Ley did that when Deception aired!)
You name your cats after Star Wars characters
Your account name on your computer is a Star Wars character name, not yours

My cat's name is Yoda!! XD His ears are funny shaped and he hobbles (unless he's fighting/wrestling) 8D
Back to top Go down
Ashley Amidala

Ashley Amidala

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:49 am

You feel like some one is talking bad about you whenever they say they "Don't Like Star Wars".
Back to top Go down
http://akhunter-fieldnotes.blogspot.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:18 am

Ashley Amidala wrote:
You feel like some one is talking bad about you whenever they say they "Don't Like Star Wars".

Ditto
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:33 am

Ashley Amidala wrote:

Ditto

Ohmahgoodness. Yes. Especially when they glare at you. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:34 am

Tahiri Veila wrote:
Ashley Amidala wrote:

Ditto

Or snarl up their face and say "Ew"
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:36 am

Tahiri Veila wrote:
Ashley Amidala wrote:

Ditto

Haha, then we're all like:

emperor coolfight vaderlol YOU WILL DIE BY MY HAND, YOU EVIL PERSON YOU!! xD Haha, only joking. Wink
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:32 am

Tahiri Veila wrote:
Tahiri Veila wrote:
Ashley Amidala wrote:

Ditto

Haha, then we're all like:

emperor coolfight vaderlol YOU WILL DIE BY MY HAND, YOU EVIL PERSON YOU!! xD Haha, only joking. Wink

Haha, Very Happy Yeah, you know your a fangirl when that happens Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:45 pm

haha that is so me hehe
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:33 pm

You perk up whenever you hear people talking about Star Wars, then send them evil glares if they end up talking about Star Trek. (no offence, Trekkies. Wink)

I'm also guilty of having a lightsaber fight in the middle of Wal-Mart. XD
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Oh my, yes SWA!! One of my friends (who doesn't know anything about SW) said, "It just like Star Trek, right?"

I was like Shocked Evil or Very Mad "Don't you ever speak to me again". XD
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
I'm also guilty of having a lightsaber fight in the middle of Wal-Mart. XD

Ur awesome!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Ashley Amidala wrote:

Agreed!!!

I gave my dog a Star Wars nickname Smile His name was Duke, so I called him Dooku XD

I'm planning on naming all my pets after SW characters when I grow up, though XD I'm going to have two dogs named Anakin and Obi-Wan, two cats named Ahsoka and Satine, an iguana named Bossk, and a tarantula named Chewbacca XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a SW fangirl when...   You know you're a SW fangirl when... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know you're a SW fangirl when...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next