Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season Five Finale

Go down 
+11
Cia Klivian
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
GeneralSnips
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Bluesaber3
shaak ti
allishmalli
jedigirl1990
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Pinksaber13
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:21 pm

http://tv.yahoo.com/video/clone-wars-020613-clip-193303969.html

That clip, posted yesterday on Yahoo TV, is the trailer for the four part season five finale. And it looks really intense. Thoughts?

Because this was my reaction:
Season Five Finale Tumblr_mbu7jzQAil1r617yx
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:29 pm

LOL you beat me to posting it! Wink

I got major goosebumps!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:27 pm

I watched it like four times already and wow I am soo excited and very nervous about this arc Very Happy especially the clip where ahsoka is asking it seems the council to trust her and they are in those high seats and it really seems like some sort of trial and then when windu says anakin is to attached to do what must be done :0 like wow I am just soo excited major goosebumps
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:41 pm

I have, too, watched this trailer several times. Let me tell you, I have goosebumps, a chill down my spine, and nervous stomach! These trailers have become to much for me to handle!
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:20 am

I know I really need to stop because I am getting myself all worked up and I have work to get through I can't work in this state pretty much all I can think about is Clone wars the anticiipation is killing me but at the same time I don't know if I really want to know I do but I am scared and nervous and excited and for crying out loud its just a cartoon and its having this impact on me DAVE WHY? hopefully we can get through the next four weeks and most likely beyond that do deal with whatever does happen which I really can't think about right now talk about FEELS
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:06 am

affraid How could... I'm just reallllllllly nervous like what's going t happen and how could they ever turn agenst Ahsoka FEELS!

And today episode was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:51 pm

I really enjoyed the episode today, amazing graphics and overall great opening to what is promising to be an amazing arc. In comparison to the coming episodes and whatever they will hold, this one will most likely pale in comparison, but nonetheless, I enjoyed it Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Okay, these episodes look really good so I'll definitely be watching them, even if I'm not too interested in Ahsoka anymore(though these episodes could change my mind and get me excited about her again)! Very Happy I've kind of stopped watching TCW but I will be watching the good ones and now Satine isn't going to be in it anymore, I'll mostly be okay(unless they break canon again, which will probably happen again).
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:28 pm

Finally got to watch the episode and I'm absolutely loving it. The animation was amazing as well! I can't wait for the next episode!! Ahsoka was so amazing!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:27 pm

I really enjoyed this morning's episode! Very Happy Of course it wasn't as amazing as last week's (that one's going to be hard to top for me), but I'm still very excited about this arc. I especially loved the scene with the buzz droids XD I also really like how these episodes are showing how people are starting to turn against the jedi and helping tie everything in to Revenge of the Sith. The Clone Wars crew has definitely been making an absolutely incredible show!!!!!! They're doing such a fantastic job with the animation, stories, fights, characters, and tying it all in to the movies! Keep up the excellent work Clone Wars cast and crew!!!!!

Last edited by DuchessSatineKenobi on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:08 pm

I completly agree DSK. I loved this weeks episode seeing ahsoka and how much she has really changed and grew up was really cool I loved the opening scene. It was also really neat to see and learn about the "staff" of the temple and how thing look through civilian eyes. Instead of foucsing on the war it was cool to see how the jedi are viewed by people who are not part of the war. I am definitly excited to see more. They truly are outdoing themselves I think these past 2 episodes especially are in a category all their own. the Clone wars crew and cast are truly doing an outstanding job
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:24 pm

I really enjoyed seeing Anakin and Ahsoka's relationship. We haven't had a chance to see the two of them together, so it was nice to see their master/padawan bond. It was interesting to see how others are responding to the war, esp. because they are not fighting from a physical or political stanpoint. It's like their almost oblivious to what its all about, because they aren't directly involved.
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:36 pm

SNIPS AND SKYGUY!!! I loved to hear Anakin call Ahsoka "Snips" again! I liked seeing how they changed yet were the same for so long.'

I also adore mysteries, so I loved this episode!! A friend of mine called it "CSI Coruscsant" which would make a fun TV series!! I got myself humming the Bones theme as well. Razz

I can't wait to see more!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:33 am

I LOVED the latest episode. It was better than the last one, because even though I love Satine (*cries*), Obi-Wan and Sith lightsaber battles ANAKIN AND AHSOKA HAVE RETURNED EVERYBODY ELSE GO HOME.

Season Five Finale Tumblr_lpbxj1hayi1r0zbwoo1_400

These episodes were written by a POC, so I find that really encouraging (I want to be a sci-fi writer, and I'm a POC). But guys, the synopses are KILLING ME:

The Jedi Who Knew Too Much: "After meeting with Letta Turmond, Letta turns up dead and Ahsoka is arrested."

To Catch a Jedi: "On the run in the underworld, Ahsoka makes a bargain with Asajj Ventress while hunting for proof of her innocence."

The Wrong Jedi: "With Ahsoka on the run, Anakin, who continues to believe in Ahsoka's innocence, hunts for the truth."

Season Five Finale Tumblr_m6xoqnqJKZ1r7xaos

EPISODE 20 GUYS. EPISODE 20. It looks like Ahsoka's name will be cleared, but you never can tell with TCW writers. I'm getting worried. Because these were all named after ALFRED HITCHCOCK MOVIES.

(Also SWA, the final episode is our second RP. osdgsigfiufgiugfduydfgufdkidtfy DEAD)
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:43 pm

lol Pink I love that Very Happy everyone can go home now since anakin and ahsoka have arrived lol Very Happy very true I loved seeing them again together. and I know I am so excited for next weeks epsiode and the episodes that follow but also nervous I had a feeling something was going to happen to Letta and ahsoka would be blamed so excited though epicness it will be interesting to see how it all plays out
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:06 pm

I noticed that in one of the preview images from the next episode, Ahsoka is doing her best impression of Anakin's I'm so mad I could kill a unicorn expression.
Season Five Finale Previe10
Season Five Finale Variou10

She hasn't quite mastered the most extreme version of this face, though, Anakin remains the champ:
Season Five Finale Anakin10

Last edited by Rachel-is-a-Jedi on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:07 pm

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD XDDD XDD XDXDXDXD XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:58 pm

HAHAHAHAHA That is too funny!!!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:01 pm

lol totally just made my night she is becoming alot like him
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:52 pm

LOL that is amazing!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:56 pm

THE LAST PICTURE OMW.

Rachel that is the funniest thing I've seen all day. Bravo. XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Just watched the episode from today!!! AAAAGGGHHHHH IT WAS SO GOOD.
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:47 pm

I'm waaaaay behind on this thread so I'll just say that these last few episodes have been KJSDHFLKSJDHFEEELSCANTHANDLETOOMUCHOMGCRYINGSOBBINGFEEEELS
ahem

When I saw the finale preview I was literally like this for the rest of the day (make that my life)
Season Five Finale I_am_i10

Also today's episode

LKSJDHFLSKJDFEELLSSKJAHLFKSDTOOMUCHCANTLSKJDFHLSKJHDFEEEEEELS

It was SO GOOD. Matt and Ashley have done it again!!! That last scene was some of if not THE BEST acting there has ever been in 'The Clone Wars'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEIR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS AND BODY LANGUAGE. alksjdhflaksjhdf THe animation has come a long way. Now, I must go recover (ha ha ha like that'll ever happen......) so i can watch the episode for a 6th time *curls up into ball and whimpers*
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:26 pm

Oh my gosh this newest episode completely and totally blew me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These two most recent arcs (this one and the Maul/Death Watch one) have had the best writing the Clone Wars crew has ever done!!!!!!!! Dave and the crew certainly know what they're doing, and that's making the best animated show on television! The cast was incredible too, like Tahiri said, the scene between Anakin and Ahsoka was some of the best acting we've ever heard on the show! It amazes me how much emotion the actors and animators were able to back into that scene!!! Incredible!!!!! I also really love how these recent episodes have been tying into the Star Wars movies by showing how the people started to turn against the jedi, and even how the jedi have unintentionally been corrupted by the chancellor and turned from peacekeepers into soldiers. I also love how there have been mentions of previous episodes, like Krell and Ahsoka and Bariss being trapped in the tank. It was great seeing Tarkin again too, and how he's rising to power. But gosh he's such a jerk to Ahsoka!!! I wanted to punch him so bad! Overall fantastic episode!!!!! I'm so excited for next week, the suspense is killing me!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:43 pm

I can not believe what I just saw Shocked Ahsoka is already acting like a Jedi Knight and you can totally see Anakin getting darker. The animation and facial expressions where just amazing!!! The scene between Anakin and Ahsoka just made my heart beat faster. I can't wait to see what the future holds for Ahsoka!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season Five Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Five Finale   Season Five Finale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season Five Finale
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next