Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season Finale- Massacre

Go down 
+8
jedigirl1990
Kayla
Duchess Satine Kenobi
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Cia Klivian
Pinksaber13
Starwarsartist
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Season Finale- Massacre Empty
PostSubject: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Count Dooku is determined to have revenge against the Nightsisters of Dathmoir after their betrayal. General Grievous launches an all-out droid attack against the magic-wielding witches, and Mother Talzin and Asajj Ventress lead the defense with all the dark powers at their command.

http://www.starwars.com/explore/the-clone-wars/ep419/#!/media

I have a really bad feeling about this episode, and not just because Grievous may destroy Dathomir. It seems entirely too... dark. You know? That whole thing about "baptizing" Ventress in the dark magic just makes me uneasy, mostly because it sounds nearly... demon-like. I may just be looking too deep into this, but those are my thoughts so far.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:18 pm

I dunno if I'll watch this. Dark central episodes aren't my thing.
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
Count Dooku is determined to have revenge against the Nightsisters of Dathmoir after their betrayal. General Grievous launches an all-out droid attack against the magic-wielding witches, and Mother Talzin and Asajj Ventress lead the defense with all the dark powers at their command.

http://www.starwars.com/explore/the-clone-wars/ep419/#!/media

I have a really bad feeling about this episode, and not just because Grievous may destroy Dathomir. It seems entirely too... dark. You know? That whole thing about "baptizing" Ventress in the dark magic just makes me uneasy, mostly because it sounds nearly... demon-like. I may just be looking too deep into this, but those are my thoughts so far.

Yes, this episode looks very intense. And I agree; it is pretty demonic. But after all, it's the Dark Side. The Dark Side is evil, and this is one of the darkest episodes of TCW. I'm going to watch it, but I'm always wary about the Dathomir witches. I mean, they may look cool, but they are really evil, crazy, and pretty much satanic. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll skip this one. xP I can't stand those creepy witches, and I wouldn't feel right watching something that dark.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:58 pm

I don't think Dathomir will be destroyed; it appears in many other sources that take place later on in the story but maybe just the area where this branch of nightsisters live in will be destroyed or something.

I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to this episode or not: I REALLY don't want Maul to come back but all the stuff with Ventress, Grievous, and Dooku should prove to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Hmmm, sounds interesting, but not amazing. I don't worry too much about the darkness because as long as they don't say anything that's clearly against God, I can accept that it's just a show and not real. However, everyone is different and I certainly understand not wanting to watch it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:53 am

Starwarsartist wrote:

I really get where your coming from and I agree it's probably a good idea to skip this one, especially if you're uneasy about it. I agree that is seems to be verging on demonic. I'll probably start watching it but if I don't like it I'll just stop.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:24 am

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
Hmmm, sounds interesting, but not amazing. I don't worry too much about the darkness because as long as they don't say anything that's clearly against God, I can accept that it's just a show and not real. However, everyone is different and I certainly understand not wanting to watch it Smile

I agree i am not sure if i am going to love this episode or not. I am kinda excited about seeing maul come back especially if there is a battle or confrontation between him and obiwan. though i don't completly love the whole witch arc I definitly don't see it as wrong i mean they are witches so they of course are going to be demonic but like you said its just a show and compared to a lot of things out there its a lot more mild. As long as you do look to it as truth i don;t see a problem and i am definitly looking foward to seeing how this and the rest of the episodes play out Smile but i do know that some people are not comfortable watching it and everyone is entitled to their values and opinions
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:52 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:

I agree i am not sure if i am going to love this episode or not. I am kinda excited about seeing maul come back especially if there is a battle or confrontation between him and obiwan. though i don't completly love the whole witch arc I definitly don't see it as wrong i mean they are witches so they of course are going to be demonic but like you said its just a show and compared to a lot of things out there its a lot more mild. As long as you do look to it as truth i don;t see a problem and i am definitly looking foward to seeing how this and the rest of the episodes play out Smile but i do know that some people are not comfortable watching it and everyone is entitled to their values and opinions

Thank you Smile And I agree, I'm super excited for Maul and Obi-Wan! Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:47 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:

Thank you Smile And I agree, I'm super excited for Maul and Obi-Wan! Smile

I'm really hoping that Obi-Wan will beat Maul in a fight (hopefully when it happens it's epic!)
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:40 pm

You and me both, Siri. Wink And for good this time... xD
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:54 pm

That makes three of us!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:02 pm

I hope Obi-Wan cuts him in half vertically this time. XD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Awesome Arliss, Kayla, and SWA! Very Happy Glad we agree Smile
And SWA, that would be awesome for Obi-Wan to do a vertical Sai tok(the name of a bisecting lightsaber cut) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:50 pm

yes i definitly agree i really hope maul is defeated once again by obiwan it only seems fair that hes the one to defeat him once and for all
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Is it just me, or does Talzin look like a giant starfish?

Season Finale- Massacre The_ev10

I know it's hard to see, but still... doesn't she look distinctly fish-like? XD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:37 pm

haha she sure does
Back to top Go down
bbc_hates_me

bbc_hates_me

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Ok, I'm gonna end up being the odd one out. I'm looking forward to this episode. Honestly, it looks really good and I'm excited. I am definitely not gonna miss this one. But, I understand if you don't watch it. To me, it just doesn't look really demonic. Well, of what I saw. And we've seen the Night Sisters before, so it should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/bbc_hates_me
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:17 pm

i agree brie i am definitly looking foward to it i mean i would be looking foward to it more if it was one based on the terrific three (anakin, obiwan and ahsoka) but i am definitly looking foward to how its going to play out
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:21 pm

I'm also looking forward to it but, like jedigirl said, I'd rather watch something with the big three. Though it will be interesting to see Ventress and Grievous since they haven't done much at all this season.
Back to top Go down
bbc_hates_me

bbc_hates_me

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:38 pm

I would love it if one of the big three (is anybody else thinking of Percy Jackson's 'big three'?) were going to be in it. But who knows? Grievous and Ventress are both gonna be there and Dooku may show up. If you look at the last Night Sisters episode, "Witches of the Mist", Obi-Wan and Anakin (I can't remember if Ashoka was in this episode) both showed up to "save the day". For all we know they could show up in this episode too. I mean, the witches, Ventress, and Grievous are all gonna be in the same place (Well, I think Grievous will be there. He'll probably be hiding in his ship). Odds are the Jedi are gonna find out and show up.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/bbc_hates_me
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:45 pm

that is very true and i really do hope they show up and either way i am still looking foward to the episode Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:49 pm

That would be neat Brie! I'd be very happy if the Jedi showed up Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:24 pm

I would be very happy if the Jedi showed up. I do know that if they aren't in this coming one, they will be in some of the other episodes of the finale(hopefully they will be in all four) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:31 pm

If Obi-Wan is not in the finale, then Dave better be prepared for some angry fangirl letters. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season Finale- Massacre   Season Finale- Massacre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season Finale- Massacre
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next