Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TCW 100th Episode

Go down 
+6
Starwarsartist
Lillian~Skye
jedispork
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Duchess Satine Kenobi
allishmalli
10 posters
AuthorMessage
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

TCW 100th Episode Empty
PostSubject: TCW 100th Episode   TCW 100th Episode Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Hey people of Earth! Can you believe that TCW is at the 100 episode mark? I sure can't!

I remember when I first started watching the 1st season (the "pop-up" version where fun facts and commentary popped up on the screen) the summer before 8th grade. I think I found it while channel-surfing and decided to watch it. I don't remember what episode it was, though. I also remember later being on a walk with my parents and "bee-lining" back to my house in order to watch TCW. Then when season two arrived, my dad told me he would watch it with me (since he was a SW fan too). I remember telling my dad about the season one finale so that he would know what was going on. Ah, good times!

Well, enough walking down memory lane! I just found a cool video on Facebook about the 100th episode! It's really cool!!!

Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

TCW 100th Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCW 100th Episode   TCW 100th Episode Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:21 pm

That's so awesome!!!!! Very Happy

I loved hearing your Clone Wars story! That's really neat! Very Happy

I actually ended up watching the Star Wars movies for the first time a few months before the Clone Wars movie came out. I was so excited to get to see a Star Wars movie in theaters XD I started watching the show when it first came out. I was in 6th grade (OMW so long ago!!!) Smile I was actually reluctant to watch the show at first, but my brother recorded it and made me watch it with him, and we both instantly fell in love with it Smile The Clone Wars is definitely what has kept my Star Wars fandom alive, and is also how I discovered my love for film, animation in particular.

I love The Clone Wars so much!!! Happy 100 episodes Clone Wars!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

TCW 100th Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCW 100th Episode   TCW 100th Episode Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:47 pm

I can't believe it! Wow! Smile

I started watching Clone Wars when I was eleven... I think I came into the fandom around the Malevolence arc, but wasn't able to watch the episodes as they aired until season 2. Smile I actually loved Star Wars when I was 8 or 9 years old, then kinda lost interest and ended up hating it before TCW. At that time I would get really annoyed at my younger brother because kept trying to show me how to draw battle droids, but when I started watching TCW I was really happy for him to teach me how. Smile

That was an awesome video, but the end has me worried for Ahsoka. I really hope she doesn't leave the Jedi Order for good in the season finale! I think I'm too much like Anakin, I'm attached to her and I'm not ready to let her go. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
jedispork

jedispork

TCW 100th Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCW 100th Episode   TCW 100th Episode Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:48 pm

Wow...100th episode already?! I still have these commemorative (well, sentimental me thinks of them so) advertisment packages from when the movie was in theaters!!!
Back to top Go down
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

TCW 100th Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCW 100th Episode   TCW 100th Episode Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:34 pm

The ending eeeeep! <_> "we must find the child"
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlsintheforce.wordpress.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

TCW 100th Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCW 100th Episode   TCW 100th Episode Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:52 pm

I died at the end. I legit freaked out. XD
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

TCW 100th Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCW 100th Episode   TCW 100th Episode Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:46 am

Gosh the end left me freaking out and running around in circles. WHAT IS HAPPENING ASDLKJ;FAHFDSJKLFOHDSDSL;FKA
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Asala Teron

Asala Teron

TCW 100th Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCW 100th Episode   TCW 100th Episode Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:26 pm

I loved the 100th episode I hope Gregor survived and that he'll return. I love how they make you think he's dead but adds the line "We wait for your return" and it gets you thinking different and hoping Very Happy but wow 100 episode in 5 seasons not bad Very Happy

As for the clip I know the "child must be found before it's too late" eeppp but it makes you wonder is Ahsoka the Lost child OR is Ahsoka looking for the Lost Child, (avoids search lights b/c she can' be spotted by the enemy). I can't wait to find out but I have a bad feeling it'll be a cliff hanger into season 6. But at least next is the Mandalorian arch and we'll find out what is to become of Satine's fate and soon who lies in the six graves. SO EXCITED!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.asala-jedi-wizard.blogspot.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

TCW 100th Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCW 100th Episode   TCW 100th Episode Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:36 pm

I think Greger is awesome and I hope they show his background.

I completely freaked out when I saw the last part of the trailer. At first when Ahsoka is hidding from the clones I'm thinking Order 66 but that's WAY to early. I'm so excited I can't wait for that eps!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

TCW 100th Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCW 100th Episode   TCW 100th Episode Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Wow! 100 episodes! I started watching when i was in 5th graid. Man was that FOREVER ago! Over the summer i got my best friend in to Clone Wars and now almost every saturday i go over to her house to watch Clone Wars!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TCW 100th Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: TCW 100th Episode   TCW 100th Episode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TCW 100th Episode
Page 1 of 1