Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TCW episode 20 - Bounty

Go down 
+6
shaak ti
Starwarsartist
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
jedigirl1990
Kayla
Duchess Satine Kenobi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

TCW episode 20 - Bounty Empty
PostSubject: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:03 am

I am so beyond excited for this episode!!!!!!

I continue to be amazed at what they're doing with Ventress's character! A bounty hunter! How awesome is that! And that's not even the best part . . .

Some awesome bounty hunters will be in this episode including Bossk, Dengar, Boba, and my personal favorite . . . EMBO!!!!! I cannot say anymore right now because I'll scare people away from the topic, but prepare yourselves for a very fangirly post later XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:28 am

bounce The bounty hunter episodes have been good I think! Sounds amazing, Can't wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:00 pm

yay can't wait for this episode looks awsome
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:43 pm

I'm not that into Bounty Hunters but I'm really looking forward to this episode!!! Very Happy I think it will be really cool to see Ventress as a Bounty Hunter(since we've mostly seen her as a dark side user and pawn to Dooku) so I'm really looking forward to that. and I'm looking forward to seeing Boba, Embo, and Bossk again and getting to see Dengar for the first time in TCW.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:07 pm

This episode was very fun and enjoyable!!! A little predictable (I guessed right away what was in the box) but still entertaining Very Happy And the acting was FANTASTIC! And it was so awesome seeing the cantina again! Very Happy And Dengar, Bossk, and Boba! And the new characters were awesome too, I loved that one girl's armor shawl thing that she used as a weapon! This had some wonderful character building for Ventress! I'm so excited to see where they take her story!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:56 pm

I agree, DSK, the episode was really good!! Very Happy I kept thinking 'There is a person in that chest. I know there is a person in there.' Ventress was AMAZING! I loved how her character changed and evolved, and I loved her outfit(sort of reminded me of a Jedi Tunic......).
I loved the part where the king was all 'I got myself a new bride, mwhaha' and opens it only to find Boba gagged and bound(I totally saw that one coming but it was still hilarious. Serves the freak right).
I'm really looking forward to "Revenge." I have a theory about that episode that I think will be true.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:05 pm

This was great episode. It actually felt like Star Wars again- no witches! Yay! I had NO idea what was in the chest- great plot twist there! And Ventress has a heart- who knew? So glad she freed the girl. Smile And Boba in the chest was hilarious. Razz 7/10!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:07 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
This was great episode. It actually felt like Star Wars again- no witches! Yay! I had NO idea what was in the chest- great plot twist there! And Ventress has a heart- who knew? So glad she freed the girl. Smile And Boba in the chest was hilarious. Razz 7/10!

I loved the part with Boba in the chest- I laughed out loud at that part Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Me too! Very Happy I also thought the elevator thing going down to the planet was way cool!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Yeah, it was awesome! I actually wanted to ride it XD
Oh and I would really like to have that outfit Ventress was wearing- it was really cool.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Me too!!! It's one of my favorite costumes on TCW!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Yes, it was!
I'm going to add it to my list of Star Wars character costumes I'd like to own Smile
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:40 pm

I Loved that episode! Especially because it showed Ventress changing and having some compassion.... she is becoming one of my favorite characters.
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Don't have much time here, but I must say

I LOVE THIS EPISODE SOOO MUCH!!! 8DDD

BOBAFETTBOBAFETTBOBAFETT!!!!!!!

AND VENTRESS!!! :O And her outfit!! celebrate

SUCH AN AMAZING EPISODE!!! It realllllly lifted my spirits after LAST Friday's episode. Shocked Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:53 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
Starwarsartist wrote:

HAHA!! As soon I realized Ventress was going to let the girl go I was like, " Surprised VENTRESS HAS A HEART!! ...wait a minute. Shocked She's gonna put Boba in the chest!!!!! Laughing Laughing !!!" And sure enough, she did!!! LOL!! Razz
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Tahiri Veila wrote:
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
Starwarsartist wrote:

HAHA!! As soon I realized Ventress was going to let the girl go I was like, " Surprised VENTRESS HAS A HEART!! ...wait a minute. Shocked She's gonna put Boba in the chest!!!!! Laughing Laughing !!!" And sure enough, she did!!! LOL!! Razz

I thought so too Smile I was thinking "She put Boba in the chest" and that's what happened. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:47 am

I agree though i much prefer episodes with jedi lol I sitll really liked this episode. I had a feelling that there was a person in the box the whole time but i had no idea the connection she had to the ninja people lol. Loved the character building of ventress and seeing the soft side of her and her actually being kind it was a nice change.

I really loved bobba in this episode (though seeing him in the chest was hilarious) I liked seeing him as the natural leader he handled things well.

I was actually very surprised ventress at the end shared the earnings with the other bounty hunters again showing a different side of her and her end remark about her having a future was awsome..

Overall I really liked this episode and super excited for the next one
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:29 pm

I agree completely on what you said about the episode Smile. Ventress was great and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of her.
And yeah, I prefer episodes with Jedi in it XD
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:39 pm

BOBA GOT PWNED!

Ahem.

This was EPIC! And from her pose at the end, who thinks Ventress will be rejoining the Jedi?! Very Happy

Even if she doesn't... I still have dibs on the fanfic idea. Already writing. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:10 pm

I doubt she'll rejoin the Jedi- she has way too much hate in her- but she'll be working with them.
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
I doubt she'll rejoin the Jedi- she has way too much hate in her- but she'll be working with them.

*SQUEALLLLS!*

I'm glad people are thinking like I am about Ventress! xD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:51 pm

It'll be interesting to see where Ventress's story in the T.V show will end(though I am sticking with the one from the comics). Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:30 pm

I never thought i would say this since up til like the episode Massacure i really didn't like ventress at all but the past few episodes showed a different side of her and now i am very interested in her story and where she is going to go from here and i am super exicted to see her and obiwan pair up
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:39 pm

I absolutely loved this episode!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Read my full review on FOF....I thought it was fantastic!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:26 pm

I have wanted Ventress to be redeemed/changed/SOMETHING ever since... well ever since we learned her background story. xD And even though I've always called her Hairless Harpy, she's always been one of my favorite chick bad guys off of TCW. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TCW episode 20 - Bounty   TCW episode 20 - Bounty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TCW episode 20 - Bounty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next