Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unfortunately-Fortunately.

Go down 
+14
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
ArtooDeeto
shaak ti
SnipsSkywalker
Starwarsartist
Cia Klivian
May Kenobi66
jedigirl1990
jedispork
Kat Kiele
Ashoka2898
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Kayla
ahsokaandtabby
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
jedispork

jedispork

Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Fortunately, Coulson helps you make an awesome cake for Fury.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Unfortunately, the cake explodes in Fury's face, and he kicks you out.

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Fortunately, the Jedi take you in and you get awesome Jedi boots.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:05 pm

Unfortunately, in the middle of the night, Jedi boot thieves come and steal your epic BOOTS! Twisted Evil

~May
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:10 am

Fortunately it was Ben Skywalker, so its okay, cause he looks awesome in them and then asked you out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:49 am

(WHAAAT? He asks you out on a date??? Okay! Very Happy )

Unfortunately, your speeder breaks down on the way to the Jedi Temple Movies called "Star Wars". (LOL)

~May
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:51 am

Fortunently, some nice Rebels offer to give you a lift in their X-wing!!!
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:03 am

Unfortunately, they are Emperial spies who are out to capture you!

~May
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Fortunately because Ben is awesome he protects you with his lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Unfortunately, it fizzles out when you fall into a river because the emperials accidentally knocked you both off.

~May
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Fortunately, you and Ben swim away from the Imperials.
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Unfortunately, the TARDIS appears out of nowhere, crashes onto the river bank, and a stray bit of debris knocks you out.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 pm

Fortunately, the Doctor takes care of you while your unconscious and invites you to travel with him.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Unfortunately Vader doesn't like this so he takes you to the Death Star.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:39 am

Fortunately you sneak aboard a small ship and escape away into the stars
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:19 am

Unfortunately, you run into a blackhole. Twisted Evil

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:22 am

Fortunately, you know how to escape the pull of a black hole and manage to beat Han Solo at the how fast you make the Kessel Run
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Unfortunately, this makes Han really mad and competitive and he is sorely injured in his attempt to break your record and thus his severe injuries are blamed on you and you get sued for 3 million pancakes.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Fortunately, you build a pancake making machine and your debt it paid
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Unfortunentaly, the Imperials arrest you for stealing the parts to make the pancake maker!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Fortunately you find a lightsaber, cut your way out, and escape to the galaxy in my book series Wink
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Unfortunately, an evil witch messed up the plot and now your book series is all wrong!
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:33 am

Fortunately, she forgot to change her wand of the week and it all backfired on her.

~May
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:05 pm

Unfortunately, she had a spare.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Fortunately, Rumpelstiltskin pops up behind her before she can cast her spell and zaps her into a snail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunately-Fortunately.   Unfortunately-Fortunately. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfortunately-Fortunately.
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Games-
Jump to: