Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season Four Titles

Go down 
+12
Pinksaber13
Rex'sgirl
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
JediKnightGirl
SnipsSkywalker
jedigirl1990
Winter Celchu27
Aay'liah
Cia Klivian
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Starwarsartist
Leia Organa
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:23 am

I don't know if it's been posted or not, but here are the rest of the episode titles and what I think they are.

Episode 14: "A Friend in Need"

Lux and Ahsoka. *punches self* XD Not really... but dude...... No Luxsoka.....

Episode 15: "Deception"

It could be those cantina scenes we saw with Anakin and Ahsoka.

Episode 16: "Friends and Enemies"

Could be the Lux/Ahsoka episode... could be an episode picking up where the one above left off.

Episode 17: "The Box"

No. Clue. At. All.

Episode 18: "Crisis on Naboo"

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *shoots random wall* No. More. Padme. *shoots another wall* How many times is Naboo going to be in danger???? That planet is not as safe and peaceful as we thought!

Episode 19: "Massacre"

I think this is the first of the jail break episodes...

Episode 20: "Bounty"

A second jail break episode...

Episode 21: "Brothers"

Darth Maul, for the win!

Episode 22: "Revenge"

Obi-Wan is dead meat. More random Obi beatings, yay! *bangs head on keyboard*

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:40 am

What??? There's going to be an episode called The BOX? What kind of name is THAT??? Razz

NOOO MOOORE PADME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:42 am

The Box... it actually makes me think of a jail.... maybe it's the name for a prison? confusedyoda
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Hmm... could be. It just sounded like a wierd name for an episode. XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:42 pm

I just found this out too!!! Very Happy I agree with the speculations. Hmmmm, the box makes me think of some magic cube or something. Maybe something to do with the Nightsisters since they're coming back this season.

I heard somewhere that Obi-Wan is going to be in the Cad Bane arc.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Leia Organa wrote:
I don't know if it's been posted or not, but here are the rest of the episode titles and what I think they are.

Episode 14: "A Friend in Need"

Lux and Ahsoka. *punches self* XD Not really... but dude...... No Luxsoka.....

Episode 15: "Deception"

It could be those cantina scenes we saw with Anakin and Ahsoka.

Episode 16: "Friends and Enemies"

Could be the Lux/Ahsoka episode... could be an episode picking up where the one above left off.

Episode 17: "The Box"

No. Clue. At. All.

Episode 18: "Crisis on Naboo"

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *shoots random wall* No. More. Padme. *shoots another wall* How many times is Naboo going to be in danger???? That planet is not as safe and peaceful as we thought!

Episode 19: "Massacre"

I think this is the first of the jail break episodes...

Episode 20: "Bounty"

A second jail break episode...

Episode 21: "Brothers"

Darth Maul, for the win!

Episode 22: "Revenge"

Obi-Wan is dead meat. More random Obi beatings, yay! *bangs head on keyboard*

What do you think?

*prints out picture of Lux, shreds it, burns it, and feeds it to her pet Rancor*
DEAR. ME.
PLEEEEASE NO LUXSOKA. Evil or Very Mad I can't stand it!!!!!! Mad
I sincerely hope Ahsoka does something/lets something terrible happen to him. Twisted Evil

Ahahaha!
'The Box' ...boy that's a dead giveaway. Suspect Not. Rolling Eyes uh hu

>.> Another crisis on Naboo. Why am I not surprised. Jeez Jar Jar, whatdja do this time? Rolling Eyes (xD jk)

Oooh. Poor Obi-Wan. xD By the end of the season he's going to be reduce to a pulp. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Lol Tahiri...
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Haha?? The box??? WHAT IS THAT EPISODE ABOUT???????????????????? And please, NO LUXSOKA!!! xD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:06 pm

so many luxsoka haters on here honestly i'm not sure what to think about it when i first saw lux i liked him and thught him and ahsoka were cute together (dodges frying pans) I do think ahsoka is going to let her guard down more then she should around him and is headed for trouble but honestly i have to wait and see before making jugdements about him.

curious to see what "The box" is hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:21 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
so many luxsoka haters on here honestly i'm not sure what to think about it when i first saw lux i liked him and thught him and ahsoka were cute together (dodges frying pans) I do think ahsoka is going to let her guard down more then she should around him and is headed for trouble but honestly i have to wait and see before making jugdements about him.

curious to see what "The box" is hmmmm

I just really don't like it when the makers of a show/movie think they need to give everyone a love interest. Especially when it's 'Star Wars'! It's like they're trying to cater to sappy, corny-romance lovers specifically instead of the general public. Razz Idk, maybe that's just me. Don't get me wrong, romance is awesome, if done in a classy and original way.

And I really don't think Ahsoka needs a "love interest". Of course, I'm sure she would deal with teenager stuff to some extent, but she's a Jedi. I don't feel like they need to make light of it sooo much, and base entire episodes on it. Now, the first episode with Lux was different, because it was more about Ahsoka learning that war isn't what she thought it was. But imo, Lux should not have gotten the spot light again. Laughing

Still, I'm sort of excited for the Lux/Ahsoka episodes. They should be entertaining. xD

Last edited by Tahiri Veila on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Aay'liah wrote:
Lol Tahiri...
*smiles innocently*
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:47 pm

The box... Hmm. That ought to be... interesting. XD MAYBE ITS A DEADLY BOX OF CHOCOLATES FROM LUX!!!!!! XDDDDD REVENGE!!!! Exciting!!!!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:06 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
The box... Hmm. That ought to be... interesting. XD MAYBE ITS A DEADLY BOX OF CHOCOLATES FROM LUX!!!!!! XDDDDD REVENGE!!!! Exciting!!!!!!!! Razz

Revenge? As I recall its him that kidnapped Ahsoka and R2. I say it shall be him that will be receiving the chocolates of doom. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:08 pm

I want to see Obi-Wan defeat Darth Maul a second time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO OBI-WAN GO!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:07 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
GO OBI-WAN GO!!!
Very Happy

YEAH!! IT'LL BE SO AWESOME!!

I wonder if Ahsoka will have to confront Maul. Shocked *gulp*
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Tahiri Veila wrote:
GO OBI-WAN GO!!!
Very Happy

Yeah, it will be cool! Smile
I don't know. I hope not- I don't think Ahsoka could take him in a fight quite yet.
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Yeah... She barely got away from Grievous alive! O.o
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:21 pm

*sigh* I just ain't excited about any of these. For some reason CW has lost its fun to me. I get more enjoyment from watching Mythbusters, Auction Kings, Storage Wars, Pawn Stars, and the number 1 football. CW has lost its magic to me. I'm still going to watch it but I don't get much enjoyment from it any more. People has ruined it for me.
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:04 am

Rex'sgirl wrote:
*sigh* I just ain't excited about any of these. For some reason CW has lost its fun to me. I get more enjoyment from watching Mythbusters, Auction Kings, Storage Wars, Pawn Stars, and the number 1 football. CW has lost its magic to me. I'm still going to watch it but I don't get much enjoyment from it any more. People has ruined it for me.

@.@ I don't see how that's possible! I mean sure,some episodes are better than others, but TCW will always be epic for me. Idk, maybe it's because I'm really an extreme fangirl. And when I say extreme, I mean EXTREME. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it for a while. Smile
But what do you mean people ruined it for you?

And Siri, Ahsoka's a lot older, and much more skilled now. She's epic with the reverse grip, and the "acrobatic" facets of her Jedi fighting style, so I think she could (at the very least) survive a fight with Maul, or (at the very most defete him with possible the help from Anakinand/or Obi-wan. But we shall see! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:46 am

I agree with Tahiri Clone wars for me anyways is epic in my opinion each episode gets more and more awsome.(but i'm an extream fangirl too hehe). I literly count down the days til the next episode i'm a bit obsessive that way Rex's girl how have people ruined it for you?

I honestly (thought i think shes awsome and extreamly talented) can't see ahsoka winning a battle agaisnt maul especially by herself. with the help of obiwan and anakin i definitly think she could survive it but we are talking about the sith that killed quigon and gave obiwan a hard run for his money so i don't think shes advance enough to take him on especially by herself
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:32 am

jedigirl1990 wrote:
I agree with Tahiri Clone wars for me anyways is epic in my opinion each episode gets more and more awsome.(but i'm an extream fangirl too hehe). I literly count down the days til the next episode i'm a bit obsessive that way Rex's girl how have people ruined it for you?

I honestly (thought i think shes awsome and extreamly talented) can't see ahsoka winning a battle agaisnt maul especially by herself. with the help of obiwan and anakin i definitly think she could survive it but we are talking about the sith that killed quigon and gave obiwan a hard run for his money so i don't think shes advance enough to take him on especially by herself

I agree. Maul killed two Jedi Masters (both who were highly skilled duelists) so I don't really see Ahsoka being able to take Maul on her own. Now if she had Obi-Wan and Anakin with her, the three of them could take Maul down easily(since all three of them together make a powerful fighting force).
But for as how the duel goes, I kind of hope it plays out something like this- Obi-Wan and Anakin are fighting Maul but Anakin falls behind and gets stuck behind a blast door or a lasar wall(like Obi-Wan did in The Phantom Menace). And Obi-Wan fights Maul alone and defeats him(I thought that would be an interesting homage to The Phantom Menace).
Smile
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:39 am

That's rich that y'all don't think I'm the extreme fangirl anymore. And with how people ruined it for me that's for me to know and for y'all to never find out.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:49 am

Look, I found a BACON wiki!!!! http://bacon.wikia.com/wiki/Bacon
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:51 am

Tahiri Veila wrote:
GO OBI-WAN GO!!!
Very Happy

Yeah, it will be cool! Smile
I don't know. I hope not- I don't think Ahsoka could take him in a fight quite yet.

Hmnn, Ahsoka could probably take him... But then the men won't look awesome. Oh, we can't have that happening! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:54 am

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Look, I found a BACON wiki!!!! http://bacon.wikia.com/wiki/Bacon
Rotfl! Now that is funny!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season Four Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Four Titles   Season Four Titles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season Four Titles
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next