Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebration!!!

Go down 
+14
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Cia Klivian
Kayla
Darth Tromeros
ArtooDeeto
Amaranthine
Ashoka2898
JediKnightGirl
SnipsSkywalker
Aay'liah
jedigirl1990
Padme's Japor Snippet
Starwarsartist
allishmalli
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

Celebration!!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Jag: "You also have to play politics, which is like piloting an unarmored shuttle through the worst meteor shower in history, and just as productive. I think sometimes the only reason I'm not as unhinged as Daala is because I'm younger."
Jaina: "My mother isn't unhinged."
Jag: "No, but she left the Chief of State's office and took up a profession where she could cut people in half when she got annoyed
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:19 pm

"I smell profits!" -Hondo
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:52 pm

shaak ti wrote:

LUCY : Ricky? Fred? We're revolting.
RICKY : No more than usual.
~ I Love Lucy

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I LOVE "I Love Lucy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What episode is this from...must go watch?!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:52 pm

237:
Jacen Solo: Piece of cake
Tenel Ka: No thank you, I'm not hungry - Young Jedi Knights series
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:45 pm

oh gosh...Tenel Ka....ALL THE MEMORIES ARE COMING BACK.

"Hey, Tenel Ka! What goes ha-ha-ha…thump!"
"I don't know."
"A droid laughing its head off!"
"Ah. A-hah. Yes, that is very funny."

XD I used to tell Jacen's jokes all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Amaranthine wrote:
oh gosh...Tenel Ka....ALL THE MEMORIES ARE COMING BACK.

"Hey, Tenel Ka! What goes ha-ha-ha…thump!"
"I don't know."
"A droid laughing its head off!"
"Ah. A-hah. Yes, that is very funny."

XD I used to tell Jacen's jokes all the time.

Oh yes, such good memories!! Very Happy
LOL, I remember that joke! XD So great!
I used to do that too Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:30 am

239:

Ben: "In the future, I suggest that we only ever fight guys who set up their lairs in posh hotel suites. With sunlight and buffets and sanisteams and dancers."
Luke: "Son, if you could figure out how to make that a reality, I'd make you the head of the Jedi Order."
Ben: [shuddering] "Pretend I never said that."
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:46 pm

Luke: "Ben, what is our purpose as Jedi?"
Ben: "Well… to keep the Force in balance and to help people stay in balance with the Force. To detect wrongs and make them right. To serve as models for very attractive lines of boots."
Luke: "Let's go back one."
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:27 pm

241: I don't mind flying but what your doing is suicide! - Obi-Wan to Anakin in AotC
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:41 pm

"Out of character to be so obvious. You need to be more subtle. Locate a partially blocked artery in his brain, then just pinch it off. Bang, he's down and it's over." ―Mara Jade Skywalker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:56 am

243:

Ben: "I got my brains from Mom."
Luke: "As well as your tendency toward verbal abuse."
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Dash: "You should have worn old clothes."
Lando: "Hey, Rendar, I don't have any old clothes."
Dash: "You do now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:26 pm

245:

"I'm a lot more than Ben's mother, Corporal Lekauf. I'm Master Mara Jade Skywalker of the Jedi order." [listens to Lekauf's reply] "If you know who I am, then you also know that you'd better tell me why my son's comlink is being jammed—or spend the next six weeks in a bacta tank trying to regrow all the parts I'm going to cut off."
―Mara Jade Skywalker, politely inquiring of GAG Corporal Jori Lekauf her son's whereabouts
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Luke: "Is there something you want to tell me?"
Mara: "If I wanted to tell you, I would, wouldn't I?"
Luke: "Not if you thought it might upset me."
Mara: "You've got me. I hate that shirt. In fact, I think you're a crummy dresser, period."
Luke: "You bought me this shirt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:29 pm

247:
“You know, when we were fighting those sentinels down there, something happened to me. To us. We were so close in the force it was like we’d become a single person. It was… very special.”

She lifted an eyebrow, a flicker of amusement worming its way through even the deadly seriousness of the situation. There was such an awkward earnestness to his expression.

“Really?” She said. ”How special?”

He grimaced. ”You’re not going to make this easy for me, are you?” he growled.

“Oh come now,” she said, mock accusingly. "When have I ever made anything easy for you?”

“Not very often,” he conceded. Visibly bracing himself, he reached over and took her hands again. ”Mara… will you marry me?”

“You mean if we get out of here alive?”

Luke shook his head. ”I mean regardless.”

Under other circumstances, she knew she probably would have considered herself honor-bound to make him sweat, just a little. But with the water still rising below them, such games seemed rather pointless. Besides, there was no reason for old defensive patterns to come into play. Not now. Not with him.

“Yes,” she said. ”I will.”

Vision of the Future by Timothy Zahn. Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade. Pages 644-645 (1998 paperback).

SQUEAL!!!! luke marajade <3
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:15 am

248: "Ben is a great man!" - Luke in A New Hope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:16 am

249:

Mara: "How about it, Skywalker? Will you still fight for me after we've been married for twenty-odd years? "
Luke: "What do you mean by "still"? You do your own fighting. If I forget that, I'm not very likely to survive until our twentieth anniversary."
Mara:"It's such a comfort to be understood."
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:16 pm

250: Obi-Wan Kenobi : I promised once never to remind you,
Siri Tachi: Its not you who is reminding me, is it? So much time has past.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: And so little.
Siri Tachi: And we've changed so much.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Yes. You're more beautiful. And smarter. And stronger.
Siri Tachi: And you, you've grown sadder.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: You can see that?
Siri Tachi: Forgive me if I still think I know you better than anyone else.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: You do.
Obi-Wan Kenobi and Siri Tachi in Secrets of the Jedi
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Janson: "Tell me about a female pilot, Twin Suns Leader. She has a nice voice. Does she have looks to match?"
Wedge: "Well, yes. She's nice looking."
Janson: "Married? Attached?"
Wedge: "Attached, I think. Recently attached."
Janson: "So, who is she?"
Wedge: "Jay something." [to Tycho Celchu] "Isn't that right? Jay, Jay... That's it. Jaina Solo."
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:01 pm

I LOVE THAT SCENE XD

"I was flirting with a nine year old!"

"Nineteen. With more kills than the three of us combined." XD XD XD

That book is like my favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:55 pm

253:
Try this for a deep, dark secret: the great detective, Remington Steele? He doesn't exist. I invented him. Follow. I always loved excitement, so I studied, and apprenticed, and put my name on an office. But absolutely nobody knocked down my door. A female private investigator seemed so... feminine. So I invented a superior. A decidedly MASCULINE superior. Suddenly there were cases around the block. It was working like a charm... until the day HE walked in, with his blue eyes and mysterious past. And before I knew it, he assumed Remington Steele's identity. Now I do the work, and he takes the bows. It's a dangerous way to live, but as long as people buy it, I can get the job done. We never mix business with pleasure. Well, almost never. I don't even know his real name!
~Laura Holt
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Luke: "How bad is it, Han?"
Han Solo: "On a scale of one to the Death Star? It's about... heck, kid, just elope."

~Luke Skywalker and Han Solo, agonizing before Luke's wedding
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:19 am

255: I laugh in the face of danger! ....and then I hide until in goes away - Xander in Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Luke: "Tell you what, if you think it's wrong for you to think of them as ugly, just think of how you look to them. Short, squat, unlined skin, a nose that puffs up like a rodent, tiny little mouth with jagged white things in it, a horrible shrub-like growth on your head."
Ben: "This, from the man who's worn a bowl-cut hairstyle almost all his adult life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:20 am

257:

Luke: "He kept calling me 'Skywalker'. Because I don't have a title—I'm not a Senator, I'm not a general any longer, I'm not an ambassador. He used the word like an insult."
Mara: "He could have called you 'Master'. Like I do sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebration!!!   Celebration!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebration!!!
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next